PDA

View Full Version : Yo. =3

Yatsuan
15th March 2007, 6:58 PM
I'm new to Serebii and thought I might as well make an introduction for myself.

Well, my name is Yatsuan, and I'm almost fourteen. I live in England and my hobbies include reading, writing, drawing, singing and playing video games. ;3 I also love music, and my favourite genres are J-Pop or J-Rock.

Hmm... I'm an Aries, and I'm blood type A. INTERESTING, NO? o=

Elementman-Novapoke
15th March 2007, 7:01 PM
Welcome, read the rules, have a laugh and if you live in the UK join the UK pokemon gamers club!

:)

LocoUser16
15th March 2007, 7:29 PM
Welcome to SPP. As AP said, read the rules and have a great time here!

ChaosAngel
15th March 2007, 7:46 PM
Hi, welcome to Serebii. Have fun and enjou your stay. Take care and hope to see u in the forums.

Yatsuan
15th March 2007, 8:46 PM
Thank you all! ^_^ -feels very welcome-

Mimori Kiryu
15th March 2007, 8:58 PM
Wow. o_o An intelligent new member that knows how to type and spell! XD Those are hard to come by! Welcome to Serebii, I'm Mimori, a local veteran. PM me if you need any advice, help or if you'd like a banner for your signature, since I am also a banner creator. ^^; Enjoy your time here.

Pokepal
16th March 2007, 3:57 PM
INTERESTING, YES!
Welcome and congrats on using grammar.
Read the rules and enjoy the forums!

Kitsune Winterheart
16th March 2007, 4:14 PM
Hi, and welcome! I hope you'll get many friends here.

^^Yoshinichi^^
16th March 2007, 6:51 PM
Muheheheh..time to stir things up a bit.

Welcome to Serebii's Pokemon Page Forums! The short form of this bustling forum is Serebii or "SPPF".

This forum boats several unique qualities that I'm sure you'll enjoy. We hope the many different categories satisfy your wants and needs as you stay here.

If you...notice in your User CP we have a large database of avatars to choose from. It isn't nessecary to choose an avatar but it sure does make peoploe's posts look prettier.

And lastly, make sure to check out the stickies of the forums you frequent to make sure you follow rules and regulations.

You may Private Message me if you need help or simply want a friend!

Have a safe and fun stay.