PDA

View Full Version : New 2 Da Board!

G4Pokefan
15th March 2007, 6:36 PM
Being a big pokefan myself, I only had my little cousin 2 talk about pokemon. But since he lives 2 states away from me, I wanted 2 find people 2 talk with about pokemon. This is by far the best Pokemon site on the internet! All the others I've seen don't even compare!

In my spare time, I even draw my own made-up Pokemon and sometimes wish that the creators would just take my ideas and use 'em. I already know I'm not gonna get recognition or payment for it because they're not originally my creations. But I don't care. Just as long as I can see what I made come to life on the Tv or the big screen.

I'm both excited and unsure about this new generation of Pokemon. I mean, sometimes I wonder was it really necessary to make new evolutions of past Pokemon? I mean some of them 2 me weren't even necessary. At times I think they should've left some of the Pokemon be, and not have gone back to change history! I made-up 150 new pokemon and not one of them are pre or evolve forms of past pokemon! Some of them may LOOK like some, but they're
not new forms of them!

I watch the Tv series all the time, but I just couldn't get into the 9th season of Pokemon: Battle Frontier! Not only did I like all of the voice changes, but the dialogue was annoying as hell! Most of the time, what they said didn't even make since! I HOPE that the original voice talents will be back next season!

A list of my favorites:

FAVORITE SEASON: Indigo League, Advanced Battle
WORST SEASON: Battle Frontier
POKEMON GAMES: Emerald, Stadium 2, XD
POKEMON ANIME VOICES: kadabra, Drowzee, Magneton, Staryu, Gardevoir, Seviper, All 3 Regi
FAVORITE POKEMON: Jigglypuff, Kadabra, Articuno, Mewtwo, Scizor, Heracross, Suicune, Ho-oh, Blaziken, Seviper, Regice, Kyogre, Deoxys, Lucario
FAVORITE GENERATION: 1 & 3
LEAST FAVORITE GENERATION: 2
FAVORITE ANIME EPISODES: Battle aboard the St. anne, Island of the Giant Pokemon, The Ultimate Test, Pikachu Revolts, A Promise is a Promise, Dues and Don'ts, A Hole Lotta Trouble, The Bicker the Better, Love Petalburg Style, Pokeblock Party, Whishcash and Ash
FAVORITE MOVIE: Lucario & the Mystery of Mew, The Power of One
LEAST FAVORITE MOVIE: Destiny Deoxys
FAVORITE ANIME CHARACTER: May, Brock, Professor Oak
LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER: Max
FAVORITE OPENING TITLE: Advanced Battle
FAVORITE POKEMON SHORT: Gotta Dance
LEAST FAVORITE SHORT: Camp Pikachu

ChaosAngel
15th March 2007, 6:44 PM
Hello, welcome to Serebii. Have fun, read the rules, and hope u enjoy your stay here. Hope to see more of u in the forums.

Aqua's Dolphin
15th March 2007, 6:46 PM
Hiya! PM me if u wanna b friends!

Pokepal
15th March 2007, 9:20 PM
Great introduction!
And great grammar.
Read the rules and I'm sure you'll fit in.