PDA

View Full Version : Faced with Steelix Determination! (491)

Serebii
16th March 2007, 10:06 AM
http://www.serebii.net/anime/NextOn/491.jpgFaced with Steelix Determination!

On their travels, Ash & Co. come across a pack of Bidoof. These Bidoof once lived peacefully in the valley. However, recently a Steelix has come and started terrorising the Bidoof and the area. Can Ash & Co. stop the Steelix and protect the Bidoof?

Visit The Episode Guide (http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/shinou/491.shtml)

Discuss

Deception
16th March 2007, 1:13 PM
This ep reminds of the Onix episode with Bruno,because Steelix is only attacking because it is hurt.I wish they would of given it more moves besides Hyper Beam.

Butta
16th March 2007, 2:15 PM
looks like a pretty funny episode from the pics
team rocket are digging and dig into a steelix who attack bidoof rofl

Anikin
16th March 2007, 2:29 PM
I kinda despise this episode. Sure the Team Rocket digging on Steelix was new but I think that most of this episode was a bad effort one because there is hardly any character development and it's a ripoff of some previous Onix/Steelix episodes.

Korobooshi Kojiro
16th March 2007, 2:45 PM
http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/491/DP195.jpg
Notice that one Bidoof has less of a tail then the other? That's gender difference.

ßubba
16th March 2007, 2:59 PM
I just watched the episode. Bidoof is by far one of my favorite 4th gen pokemon now. Every scene with a bidoof is just too cute >.>

And the Spurt! was just awesome.

Korobooshi Kojiro
16th March 2007, 5:04 PM
Despite being a Cler Cut filler, I found this episode to be rather enjoyable.

Those shovels...they must of been made of Nintendium....and also, why did the Bidoof throw that one in the air? What if it lands in a Skarmory that's passing overby? Or possibly, it kills someone when it randomly falls down from the sky on their head.

I also, for some reason, found the animation to be pretty neat in a few parts. Like when Mukkubird did that neato summersault before flying at that shovel, and when Ash and Co. quickly dodged Steelix's tail when it woke up. Glad to see the Steelix Stock Footage was ALOT less compared to the Steel Valley and Jasmine kinds.

Team Rocket screaming the motto and James going "BWAHBWAHBWAH!" made me giggle. As did Meowth being used as bait.

And, the Bidoof were frigging cute. Especially that really deep-voiced one (which was a male, since this episodes displayed gender differences amazingly...)

And the Oak Lecture was Seviper! Yay!

The Benmeister
16th March 2007, 5:26 PM
What a very entertaining episode :) Despite it being a filler it was a very entertaining one as the writers obviously now realise fillers can be. A few notable funny points:

- So much great Bidoof stuff. For one, we have the repeated pan footage of them but with different expressions, and they all kicked ***, especially the one where they had 'blank eyes' and where they were panicking. Also, gotta love the leader Bidoof's voice. You'd think that all those Bidoof would be able to remove the shovel with ease, compared to how they actually did remove it.

- Speaking of the shovels, Team Rocket must've dug them in pretty tough. It's cool how they span off after Staravia and Pikachu took them down. I wonder what became of the shovel the Bidoof hurled away? Even more brain damaged Pokemon afoot.

- And mentioning Staravia, OUCH. As if it wasn't physically and mentally damaged enough already.

- Also, whatever became of Turtwig? After it got struck by the Hyper Beam, it was never seen again. Are we to presume it is dead? Maybe the Bidoof feasted on its remains.

- Lol at the Steelix falling down the hole comical style, and the confused Team Rocket motto that followed.

Korobooshi Kojiro
16th March 2007, 5:28 PM
We've always had good fillers, people just tend to hate them just because they're fillers. Flame Pokemon Athon and Ghost of Maiden's Peak, extremely popular episodes, are fillers for example.

And I've yet to meet someone who hated the Claydol or Shuckle episode. And if I do, then I'll know they're the spawn of Satan.

I wonder what became of the shovel the Bidoof hurled away? Even more brain damaged Pokemon afoot.

Some trainer will probably be walking around, with his brand new starter Pokemon, when a shovel comes falling from the air and kills him.

Also, whatever became of Turtwig? After it got struck by the Hyper Beam, it was never seen again
I hope not.

Then again, I seem to be the only member who likes the thing. I thinks it neat in its own way.

The Benmeister
16th March 2007, 5:30 PM
Entertaining fillers have increased recently, however. Which, of course, is a good thing.

I may just be thinking that due to the terrible wave of fillers we had in the beginning of the Battle Frontier, however. Things have certainly improved since then.

Korobooshi Kojiro
16th March 2007, 5:34 PM
Also...is it me, or do these episodes seem "colder"?

I mean, like, to me Sinnoh for some reason gives me a vibe of a colder region then the others. It's just the way the enviorment looks or something...kinda hard to explain.

ßubba
16th March 2007, 5:47 PM
;399; Bidoof says hello.

Such a cutie >.>

Haruki
16th March 2007, 5:49 PM
It was a bloody cool filler. :-)

Things that I loved:

All those Bidoof! They're cute, funny and hot! And, oh, the gender difference was there, yay!

Piplup, Staravia and Turtwig! I love to see them, and their appearences were great, specially Sataravia's.

Spurt! I mean, Bidoof + Spurt on the background = YEAH!

Team Rocket doing their motto while Steelix was awakening and blasting off seconds later, LOL!

Therefore, it was pretty cool to watch, I laughed a lot!

- Haruki

Maestro Kinético
16th March 2007, 6:14 PM
Boring typical filler where nothing relaly happens. The animation wasn't great and the village looked a little plain. And again the sunset goodbye scene.

Korobooshi Kojiro
16th March 2007, 6:33 PM
WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT A SUNSET GOODBYE SCENE!?

Honestly, many good episodes have ended with a sunset (including the Tentacruel episode you like so much), so I don't get why an episode is made any worse because of that.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/indigo/019/EP19389.jpg
See?

village looked a little plain
It was created by cute lil' woodland creatures, what did you expect?

S.Suikun
16th March 2007, 8:15 PM
C&P job:

- Intro has been fixed
- Steelix has brain damage! YAY!
- Movie 7 music makes me happy.
- OH GOD IT’S A BIDOOF! RUN AWAY QUICKLY YOU MORONS!
- Takeshi, you’re ****ing dense. Clearly this Bidoof wants nothing more than to lure you into its trap, and then maul your face off.
- Now you’ve done it, Takeshi. First you fell for its innocence, now you’re caused it MASSIVE BRAIN DAMAGE.
- God, Shimura sucks at CG.
- Steelix fires HYPER GIGA STOCK FOOTAGE BEAM!
- The idiots follow Bidoof into its secret underground lair, where the Unholy Bidoof Army shall feast on their limbs for brunch.
- The army emerges! Brain damaged Bidoof tells the others about the snack he found.
- And there’s a big fat Bidoof in the middle. He probably gets Pikachu all to himself.
- The Bidoofs trick Nyasu into forming an alliance with their demonic empire.
- The gang tries to escape the Bidoof village while they can, only to find the emo brain-damaged Steelix banging its brain-damaged head against the wall. THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THE VILLAGE OF THE BIDOOFS!
- YES! STEELIX USED STOCK FOOTAGE! THE LEGACY LIVES ON!
- The Bidoof Army has TR surrounded. Quick, send out Carnivine ASAP!
- It begins. THE FEAST BEGINS!
- Doesn't TR know that Bidoof homes are booby-trapped to the max?
- The Bidoof are devouring the trees like vicious fiends. Their ultimate plan is finally revealed - Devour all the trees so CO2 destroys the ozone and causes GLOBAL COOLING!!! And the Bidoof Army has apparently been planning for this for a very long time.
- The Bidoofs decide not to waste their energy on Steelix. It's beneath them.
- It's Star.AVIA! Three brain-damaged Pokemon all in one episode!
- Lots of Movie 7 tracks in this episode.
- The Bidoofs cheer as Steelix destroys the twerps for them, and now all of them are going to destroy Steelix!
- "SPURT"! YES! This is only...what? The second or third bloody time since its debut that the vocal version was used? SO much better than "Together"...
- The Bidoof Army begins gnawing at Steelix's damaged brain.
- This will probably turn into the bloodiest orgy of all time.
- Stock Footage Beam PWNS Turtwig.
- The Bidoofs shall use this shovel for whatever evil purpose they have in store...like hitting people on the head.

All in-jokes aside, cute filler, but that's it. After all, it's just yet another Onix/Steelix being a royal jerk. Didn't notice the gender differences, though. Very nice touch.

And I've yet to meet someone who hated the Claydol or Shuckle episode. And if I do, then I'll know they're the spawn of Satan.
I bet Maestro hates the Claydol one. Not "dramatic" enough.

Korobooshi Kojiro
16th March 2007, 8:16 PM
Although, unlike the other Steelix, this Steelix wasn't really being a jerk on purpose. It suffered severe mental and emotional damage from the dangers of shovels.

I also love this pic:

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/captureMuwubsherHabu.jpg

TeddiUrsa
16th March 2007, 8:26 PM
Although, unlike the other Steelix, this Steelix wasn't really being a jerk on purpose. It suffered severe mental and emotional damage from the dangers of shovels.

It wasn´t the nicest or cleverest pokemon...I mean..it just went away after the Bippa cured its shovel-itis without even thanking them..or..at least apologizing.

I liked the animation in this...Shimura improved a little bit.

Korobooshi Kojiro
16th March 2007, 8:31 PM
Compared to last episode, it was great. :p

ghost master
16th March 2007, 8:40 PM
Then again, I seem to be the only member who likes the thing. I thinks it neat in its own way.
Oh good I thought I was the only one who liked Turtwig. Well I guess that makes two of us now.

Anyway, good episode for being a filler.

fuzzball288
16th March 2007, 10:40 PM
This was a pretty good episode. I liked how the Bidoof had different voices and genders. And they were all so cute! Kinda boring plot-wise, but the cute little Bidoof made up for it.

I also liked when they all jumped down from the ledge. IT'S RAINING BIDOOF!!

CyberCubed
17th March 2007, 5:41 AM
I really liked this episode as well.

Despite Steelix making its 10,000th appearance in the anime, it was still nice to see the thing terrorizing those Bippa...hell its tail almost smashed into Ash/Brock/Hikari...of course I doubt they'd die but get blown off TR style if they were hit.

This is indeed a good filler. It really makes you wonder what the hell was up with the writers during that early BF filler between Noland and Greta. Wtf.

Geodude
17th March 2007, 3:12 PM
Yeah I like how even most of the "fillers" the last few years have had neat stuff happen in them, and this episode is no exception. It had Meowth ending up with the twerps and translating for the Bidoof, which is always cool to see. And I liked how Meowth helped out while Jessie and James just hid and refused to help. And Piplup, Turtwig, and Staravia got to see some action too.

Ludicolo von Nosepass
17th March 2007, 3:30 PM
Attack Steelix weak point for massive damage, to a Bidoof village...

CyberCubed
17th March 2007, 5:07 PM
Yeah I like how even most of the "fillers" the last few years have had neat stuff happen in them, and this episode is no exception. It had Meowth ending up with the twerps and translating for the Bidoof, which is always cool to see. And I liked how Meowth helped out while Jessie and James just hid and refused to help. And Piplup, Turtwig, and Staravia got to see some action too.

Just curious, but did Hikari come up with the plan to drop Steelix in the ditch?

It looked like Hikari was explaining something to Ash/Brock/Meowth at one point but I'm not sure if she came up with the idea of how to stop Steelix or not.

Dax
18th March 2007, 1:48 AM
Where can I watch the episode? I tried in Youtube but it's not there. :(

chriswilliam92
18th March 2007, 2:35 AM
Also...is it me, or do these episodes seem "colder"?

I mean, like, to me Sinnoh for some reason gives me a vibe of a colder region then the others. It's just the way the enviorment looks or something...kinda hard to explain.

That's because Sinnoh is located north in the Pokemon world. All the Pine trees also probably gave you the idea that it is a cold region.

Geodude
18th March 2007, 2:40 AM
Just curious, but did Hikari come up with the plan to drop Steelix in the ditch?

It looked like Hikari was explaining something to Ash/Brock/Meowth at one point but I'm not sure if she came up with the idea of how to stop Steelix or not.

She did indeed. She remembered about the shovels and figured if they lured it into falling over the edge like that, it'd be KOed and they'd have a chance to get the shovels out.

-Starly-
18th March 2007, 8:34 AM
I love how Shimura toned down with the HYPER GIGA STOCK FOOTAGE BEAM!

Also, this episode was made because the Bidoof Empire forced the writers to make it. And gotta love the 'ONLY-USED-IN-THREE-FRICKEN-EPIS' Spurt playing in the background.

Gravy
18th March 2007, 2:26 PM
I wasn't expecting much from this, despite it staring the best early route mammal, but it proved to be a wholesomely entertaining outing. Maybe it's due to the fact that, for once, the protagonists didn't just seem to want to help out of the goodness of their hearts. They had to help out the Bippa for their own benefit too. I guess the fact that they all had a common goal was what made this stand out from the usual filler stuff~
There were a lot of interesting animation & musical combinations that worked incredibly well this time around, and it helped make the entire ordeal seem all the more desperate and intense.
And I like episodes where Meowth plays a part in coming to the aid of those in need, reluctant or not. :p

I know the Steelix was only destroying/terrorising stuff because of the shovels causing it pain, but it still came across as a total prick. I don't really have any reason for feeling that way...it's just one of those 'I just did' situations I suppose.

Also, Shimura is really improving as of late. OK, her drawing style is, more often than not, bland as hell, but the animation itself has been really quite slick during certain moments. Muku.BIRD's whole scene, for example, was handled rather well, especially when it used Aerial Ace. Hopefully she can keep it up~

Korobooshi Kojiro
18th March 2007, 2:28 PM
That Steelix was a prick.

It must be discrimatory against mentally retarded people too, since it had no qualms at hitting a handicapped bird with it's tail.

uber gon
20th March 2007, 12:02 AM
This was a pretty good episode. I liked how the Bidoof had different voices and genders. And they were all so cute! Kinda boring plot-wise, but the cute little Bidoof made up for it.

I also liked when they all jumped down from the ledge. IT'S RAINING BIDOOF!!

Meh, they remind me of lemmings.

Anyway, it probably would've been much neater if we saw Bibarel in action.

Korobooshi Kojiro
12th July 2007, 2:44 PM
WE HAVE TO GET THOSE SHOVELS OUT!

The way Brock said that in the preview for the dub...was...simply flowing with dramatic action.

WaterDragon trainer
13th July 2007, 1:02 AM
This episode was pretty good. It was good to see a Bidoof which was pretty cool. The head Bidoof sounded weird compared to the other Bidoof. It was pretty funny when James mentioned that Steelix was gone, but was right in front of them. I found it odd that Steelix went on a rampage just cuz it had a few shovels in his head. IMO, this was one of the few episodes that showed how smart Dawn is (not that I’m saying that she isn’t) when she said to lure Steelix into the pit. It was hilarious when Dawn suggested that Meowth be the decoy for luring Steelix.

Dax
13th July 2007, 1:03 AM
Bidoof was just the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Staravia is brain-damaged and still got the shovel out with it's head. I guess the brain-damage doesn't aware the bird of its condition.

Pika Hikari KT
13th July 2007, 1:32 AM
The lost Bidoof definitely had one of the cutest dub voices ever, though they probably just did the Bidoof leader and heightened its pitch at varying levels for the rest of the clan.

Now, WHERE'S OUR RATTATA EPISODE, DAMMIT?!:@

Winged_Psychic
13th July 2007, 8:57 AM
I like the fact that they mentioned aspirin in a kids show, twice no less. I found it odd how Dawn said that Steelix was ALWAYS weak to water when it isn't, maybe they mistook that Steel type attacks are not very effective against water types. Or they didn't want to say Steelix could drown or something, or maybe I'm crazy.

Kenpachi
13th July 2007, 8:32 PM
The whole time I kept thinking why did'nt essie use Wobbuffet's Counter on any of those Hyper Beams....BOOM!!!!! Steelix you be at the mercy of her pokeball and it would have been hers.
(The IRON SNAKE pokemon, snakes go with Jessie. I would have liked her to catch such a powerful pokemon.)

Pika Hikari KT
13th July 2007, 9:55 PM
I found it odd how Dawn said that Steelix was ALWAYS weak to water when it isn't, maybe they mistook that Steel type attacks are not very effective against water types. Or they didn't want to say Steelix could drown or something, or maybe I'm crazy.
OBJECTION!

Water is neutral against Steel. Steelix is Steel/Ground, thus weak to Bubblebeam.

Medea
13th July 2007, 10:00 PM
Meh!

That's all I've got to say about this episode because it reminded me too much of the episode in Hoenn All Torkoal, No Play with a piss'd off Steelix.

But one cute thing I have to comment on was the Bidoof. They just reminded me of watching The Wizard of Oz. The Bidoof voices reminded me of the munchkins!

reehee
14th July 2007, 5:46 AM
This episode was pretty good. Seeing the gender differences between the Bidoofs was interesting. And there were several funny parts - like Meowth being suggested as the 'bait'.
Just wondering... Do wild Steelixs exist in the games? Sure, this is anime, so it can be different from the games, but I didn't hear about any wild Steelix so far...

Wiimote
14th July 2007, 6:18 AM
Off topic: Look in Iron Island or Victory Road in DP for wild Steelix's.

On topic: I laughed so hard when Staravia got hit by the shovel, I started choking. XD

npdargy312
18th July 2007, 8:49 AM
haven't seen it yet, but looks decent

Winged_Psychic
22nd July 2007, 3:48 PM
OBJECTION!

Water is neutral against Steel. Steelix is Steel/Ground, thus weak to Bubblebeam.Oh, my mistake! Thanks for the correction.

And Steelix can be found in the wild on D/P

Venusaur Master
22nd July 2007, 6:17 PM
An alright episode nothing special mainly a filler

Pearl's Perap
24th August 2007, 3:46 AM
A really good episode, plenty of pokémon and the Bidoof were great, I loved how they each had an individual voice, rather than sounding so similar, especially the 'chief' Bidoof, who sounded tougher than the rest.

The things that I think would have made this better would have been:

A. The 'chief' being a Bibarel, I dunno, I just think it would have made for a more interesting episode

B. Brock capturing the Bidoof he helped, I dunno why, I just think something like a Bidoof would have suited him to a tee, even with Croagunk quite fresh under his belt

Again, enjoyable, nice to see a Johto pokémon making a return, especially one with such a bad-*** attitude as Steelix.

6/10

#1pkmnMasterGirl
26th August 2007, 4:24 AM
The Bidoof sounded so cute^_^

penngrade6
9th September 2007, 11:59 PM
This episode was pretty good. Seeing the gender differences between the Bidoofs was interesting. And there were several funny parts - like Meowth being suggested as the 'bait'.
Just wondering... Do wild Steelixs exist in the games? Sure, this is anime, so it can be different from the games, but I didn't hear about any wild Steelix so far...

Well prior to the 4th generation, there were no wild Steelix in the games. But in DP there are wild Steelix in that Iron Island place and Victory Road.

The episode was alright, but the cute Bidoof made up for it

Infernape33
7th October 2007, 5:05 AM
I thought this episode was good. The Bidoof's voices were cool.

Rebeccag
18th February 2008, 11:56 PM
I wasnt so bothered about this episode so i didnt really watch it. But saying that I did catch the last 15 minutes and it wasnt that bad but I have seen better episodes. I liked the bidoof though and the steelix looked cool as well ^_^

Bolt the Cat
22nd February 2008, 4:21 PM
Brock should have caught that Steelix. His current roster sucks.

pi-pikachu1_1
23rd February 2008, 10:59 PM
Brock should have caught that Steelix. His current roster sucks.

brock already has one, or his brother.. well one of them has it

Crasher
24th February 2008, 5:31 PM
The actual episode was good, I just hate fillers.

Bolt the Cat
26th February 2008, 2:24 AM
brock already has one, or his brother.. well one of them has it

So what? He can raise another one! Didn't he have two Geodudes? BTW, he raised it as an Onix, and his brother evolved it.

wobbanut
23rd August 2008, 9:19 PM
At least the dubbers got the gender voices for the bidoof right in this episode, unlike the bibarels (they obviously did NOT do their homework for "Bibarel Gnaws Best").

Apart from that, this episode is pretty good, with action and drama. It's not especially memorable, but at least it's fun to watch. I do like the part when they're blasting off and they quote the motto, saying how will steelix know they're "in your face" unless they tell it. LOL At least Meowth got to be a help as well.

Tadashi
8th November 2008, 9:02 AM
Hoardes of terrified Bidoof. There, I said it.

That's what made this episode so funny. Steelix just pwnd all of them. Why didn't they just think about the shovels in the first place, instead of doing this whole elaborate scheme? Geez. Well, they got everything sorted out, at least...

Rommath
1st February 2009, 11:04 AM
Okay episode. The large amounts of Bidoofs taking on a solitary Steelix was funny. It's like the episode about the Breloom back in Hoenn when Torchich evolved into Combusken. Caused by Team Rocket stealing the apples, like Team Rocket getting the shovels stuck in the Steelix. Also funny when the 'twerps' tried to stop TR saying their motto, which of course was inevitable.

(s.i.e)
10th March 2009, 2:09 PM
that steelix was bidoomed for eternity when he got attacked:P

it was a fun episode i can say that.

S.Suikun
1st June 2009, 12:58 AM
Uh-oh. Tomorrow is time for the Pikachu bakery episode. I'd better lock up the suicide pills.

It's funny because I was so caught up with that old Bippa Ray (that thing is still in the closet, but it's getting rusty and covered in cobwebs) that I hardly offered you all the proper review all that time ago. Well, never fear, because in a non-Bippafied opinion...you totally aren't missing anything. This is about as average as your standard filler gets, and if I weren't so busy with the Ol' Army and the "Uprising", chances are this would have bored me to tears. It's Steelix's Sinnoh debut, and honestly, he's the exact same jackass as the Johto Steelix and the Hoenn Steelix and Battle Frontier Steelix. Some things are best off never changing.

To be fair, you can't do a whole lot with Bippa other than to make it appear innocent (but thanks to my excellent detective work, we now know different). But the overall mundane plot combined with some more mundane TR theatrics and the overall number of Steelix and Onix we've seen in the series, this episode offers nothing exciting. Aside from a few comical snippets, I say we cast the events of the episode aside and revive the Unholy Army. I just need to round up that Makishi-Beadull-head-thing. He's been sleeping for a while, and if you disturb him, he breaks out his new-and-improved Beadull Ray. Fun stuff.

C

Littlemyuu
12th June 2009, 11:49 PM
All those Bidoofs...its kinda cute XD

Ash-kid
12th August 2009, 5:18 PM
Great ep.Steelix was very strong, Ash and his pokemon handled with it very good.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
8th September 2009, 4:44 AM
I would have liked for someone to catch one of those Bidoof, specifically the one with the band-aid. It would have been interesting for them to train a Bidoof into something powerful.
Also, You have to feel bad for that Steelix. Those shovels were stuck in hard and would barely budge at all; it must of been painful beyond all reason.

Lorde
29th November 2009, 2:04 AM
I liked that the Bidoof were being tormented. I hate Bidoof.

They could've tried harder to make this episode exciting but overall, it was disappointing.

Steelix show up too often to be scary anymore. 5/10

KGB13
17th January 2010, 5:41 AM
This episode was OK. Not too much was going on except for everyone almost getting massacred by a rampaging Steelix with a few shovels stuck in it's head courtesy of TR. But other than that nothing really happened in this episode. It was alright.

Willow's Tara
31st May 2010, 8:22 AM
It was an okay episode, I liked seeing Steelix in this episode.

Not sure why everyone doesn't like Bidoof, but they were kind of boring in a way in this episode. I found it funny when Jessie and James were hiding in those hedges. The fact everyone was trapped there kinda made it interesting.

saar
9th July 2010, 10:05 AM
Steelix should have been calmer..It was awful to see it suffering like that...
Good save of the Bidoofs.:)

Lance The Champ
2nd December 2010, 12:57 PM
I can't imagine how three spades managed to get stuck in Steelix's steel head

G50
27th April 2011, 6:47 AM
This episode was ok... It was cool to see Bidoof for the 1st time. Steelix looked funny with 3 shovels imbedded in its head. That had to hurt when TR was digging on Steelix's head without realizing it. It was cool to see the Bidoof ending up helping to get the Shovels out of Steelix's head. The Bidoof were definitely laid back and very scared Pokemon. Their nests looked really cool. It was funny to see TR stating their motto while Steelix was waking up and then were blasted off.

18/100

Blessed
11th November 2012, 9:33 PM
A very boring filler episode, it was just a rehash of previous Onix episodes. The Bidoof weren't interesting at all and their village was so bland. Nothing of importance happened at all either. Terrible.