PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

VampBoi
16th March 2007, 3:57 PM
Everyone~

I just wanted to stop in here and say hello to everyone. I've been lurking for some time now and finally joined last week.

I've been playing the Pokemon video games since they came out. My collection of games include R/B/Y/G/S/C/Ru/Sa/E/LG/FR, Pokemon Puzzle (GBC), PS1 & PS2, Snap, Colosseum and DX. I still need to get my hands on a DS so I can get Diamond & Pearl when they come out and then of course a Wii.

I have a nice size collection the TCG cards, including many 1st edtion & promo cards, but have never really played.

I also have the Pokemon Master Trainer board game. We have a blast when we play it and it usually takes a weekend to complete one game. This is do to the fact we changed the rules around a little to make it more of a challenge. I hope they have plans to come out with a new version (after D&P are released) that would include all the Pokemon to date.

When I had the time, I would watch the show all the time. Now I only get to see it every so often. I do have all the movies and watch them a good bit.

I'm already working on my TC for my siggy and hope to have it done soon.

Well, I guess I'll stop rambling now. Hope to chat with and get to know some of you better soon.

~Vamp

~*Sailor Satun*~
16th March 2007, 3:59 PM
Hello! If you wanna sprite, PM me. Or you can always just go to a shop.

~;267;

theblackpearl719
16th March 2007, 5:33 PM
Hello Dude! A question why do yu see the tv show every so often now? Do yu not like it anymore or do yu not have the time?

VampBoi
16th March 2007, 5:40 PM
If you wanna sprite, PM me.
Thanks! I'll do that if I can't find what I need.

A question why do yu see the tv show every so often now?

I love watch'n the show. I'm just not usually home when it's on, plus have'n the time also tends to be an issue.

Pokepal
17th March 2007, 1:46 AM
Welcome to SPPf!
Read the rules and you'll get along fine!
Enjoy Serebii!