PDA

View Full Version : Yay, I finally got my trainer card!

Tangnets
16th March 2007, 4:19 PM
Some of you may know me, I'm still pretty new here though. I was looking for a place to get a trainer card and someone made one for me. Yay! I used my favorite starter from the three regions, and my favorite poke from the three regions. Also, I'm getting a banner soon. But, I still have one more question. How can I change that small picture of P.Oak and Charmander and Bulbasaur that says begginer trainer?

koxcstar23
16th March 2007, 4:21 PM
yeah I have one too, but I dont know how to put in my sig

Tangnets
16th March 2007, 4:24 PM
go to quick links. Edit signiture. Then go to then mountain pic thing that says insert pic. Copy and paste the TC url into the space and save. Sorry, I'm not good at explaining.

Treemander
16th March 2007, 4:26 PM
You can only have 7 lines in ur signature... and do it the same way u did those just have the [IMG] [IMG/] coding like the others.

You can only change the name above P. oak and the starters.
go into quick links and edit ur profile scroll down and u should see that u can change ur name to change the pics u need to post alot :D

koxcstar23
16th March 2007, 4:27 PM
yeah but the person who made it for me didnt give me the code. they gave me the website where it is located and there is no code. I sent them a pm but i havent got anything

Tangnets
16th March 2007, 4:28 PM
put in the website in the space

Treemander
16th March 2007, 4:28 PM
Right click on the picture do properties and see the url? copy that and put them in the IMG codeing

koxcstar23
16th March 2007, 4:31 PM
its not working

Treemander
16th March 2007, 4:34 PM
Your pictures may take up 2 lines with the [IMG/] code at the 2nd line thus you have 7 lines. you will need to take somthing out if you want ur trainer card

koxcstar23
16th March 2007, 4:36 PM
no even if it is on it wont show up its just the website name

Treemander
16th March 2007, 4:38 PM
do the right click-properties-copy the URL the whole URL go into signature edit and take a pic out use the Mountain with yellow background paste the URL and click ok it should come up and 1 pic is gone and ur trainer card is up. PM me the url if that doesn't work

Tangnets
16th March 2007, 4:52 PM
alright, I think he got it.

Treemander
16th March 2007, 4:54 PM
Yep he got it he had to delete couple pics because u can only have 7 lines in ur Signature