PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Absol Fan
16th March 2007, 11:45 PM
Hi guys!;078;

I'm new to the site! I own Pokemon Emerald, and I have a few questions... I've been trying to get to Navel Island, Birth Island, etc. How come I can't get the tickets?;201-m;

Thanks!;201-m;

~Absol Fan;026;

PS: Love these Pokemon Smilies! =P

Modified by Eefi chan: How come three of these were made?

~*Sailor Satun*~
17th March 2007, 12:16 AM
Well, hi, don't double post, don't abuse smilies and hi. PM me if you need a friend. Or sprite.

nivek
17th March 2007, 1:06 AM
About the tickets , you can only get them via nintendo event and cheating devices.

Pokepal
17th March 2007, 2:50 AM
Hello and welcome.
Read the rules and don't double post.
Enjoy yourself!

sword of a scyther
17th March 2007, 2:54 AM
welcome to sppf and remember to read the rules plus don't double post on your thread you might get an infraction

ChaosAngel
17th March 2007, 7:26 AM
Hi, welcome to Serebii.
Be careful, don't double post.
Anyways, enjoy your stay.

Faraway_Mew
17th March 2007, 4:49 PM
i tend to double post without double posting... (because my computer lag and then I will press again to make it faster and proof...)

Angeling
17th March 2007, 7:03 PM
i tend to double post without double posting... (because my computer lag and then I will press again to make it faster and proof...)That's why you delete your accidental repeated posts, and read the announcements. Latios just made an announcement in regards to that.

Welcome to SPPf, Absol Fan, and your questions can be answered in here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17 or in the FAQ located inside. But those tickets are given at a Nintendo Event, if I recalled correctly. Read the rules and FAQs anywhere on the forum, and be sure to check the announcements fairly regular for any news that needs to be promulgated.