PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say hi

Elite4Lance
19th March 2007, 2:23 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself, well im a new member but im not that new to Serebii.net, i have been goin to this site for about 2 years now just never thought about joining until last year i think in October,then kinda forgot lol, and now im starting to post stuff :) Im awaiting Pokemon Diamond to come out in the US and as soon as it does i wanna battle tons of people on these forums online(Not that i think im good or sumthing) I also want to point out that i am a former co-leader of a clan on Netbattle called DDK that almost got huge,we were not a bad clan we were a place for people to go when they got annoyed by the bad clans and we would try to do sumthing about it.(think of it as defending sumone from a bully.)well thats about it

Pokepal
20th March 2007, 2:30 AM
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules and check announcements.
See you around!

Draken
20th March 2007, 5:50 AM
Welcome to SSPf and you can call me jay.

Scenice
20th March 2007, 3:22 PM
Welcome and have fun :D

Pancakes!
20th March 2007, 4:16 PM
Welcome! Have fun and read the rules!

Swampy
20th March 2007, 8:19 PM
Welcome to SPPf. Please enjoy your stay and be sure to do the following:
-Read the rules.
-Read all stickies on the forum. These are found at the top of each respective forum that you enter.
-Get your signature checked every time you change it.
-Try to join a club. By doing so, you will most likely make friends of the same interest as you. Moreover, it will make you feel welcomed to the forums and less of a stranger.
-Have fun.

If you have comments, questions, or just need a friend/someone to talk to.....I'm only a PM away.....