PDA

View Full Version : New girl here!! hello serebiiforums!

CandyDrop Happiny
20th March 2007, 7:53 PM
Uh...hello, I'm new here so I like to make some friends and have lots of fun^-^

I'm ten years old and a dutch girl, so my english isn't all that good, I learned it from my brother, some of my friends say I'm a really sweet girl, that's why I based my name around it^-^

candydrops!!^-^

my personal favorite of every pokemon yet is of course Happiny, with it's sweet little eyes I immediately fell in love with it when Serebii showed it for the first time.

I hope I have lots of fun here(did I already say thatO___o) and can understand some of your posts, because my brother often helps me with it.

after all this I guess it's time to start my time on serebiiforums!

Hello^-^

;440;

bubbles the cat
20th March 2007, 7:54 PM
Hi. Have fun!

ChaosAngel
20th March 2007, 8:02 PM
Hi, welcome to Serebii. Hope u have fun and enjouy your stay. PM me if u want to be friends. Take care

Swampy
20th March 2007, 8:14 PM
Uh...hello, I'm new here so I like to make some friends and have lots of fun^-^

I'm ten years old and a dutch girl, so my english isn't all that good, I learned it from my brother, some of my friends say I'm a really sweet girl, that's why I based my name around it^-^

candydrops!!^-^

my personal favorite of every pokemon yet is of course Happiny, with it's sweet little eyes I immediately fell in love with it when Serebii showed it for the first time.

I hope I have lots of fun here(did I already say thatO___o) and can understand some of your posts, because my brother often helps me with it.

after all this I guess it's time to start my time on serebiiforums!

Hello^-^

;440;

I disagree with the bold. You are, by looking at this post alone, smarter than 70% of the members on this forum. Keep up the decent spelling and grammar and I'll give you a cookie! ^_^

Welcome to SPPf. Please enjoy your stay and be sure to do the following:
-Read the rules.
-Read all stickies on the forum. These are found at the top of each respective forum that you enter.
-Get your signature checked every time you change it.
-Try to join a club. By doing so, you will most likely make friends of the same interest as you. Moreover, it will make you feel welcomed to the forums and less of a stranger.
-Have fun.

If you have comments, questions, or just need a friend/someone to talk to.....I'm only a PM away.....

CandyDrop Happiny
20th March 2007, 8:21 PM
I disagree with the bold. You are, by looking at this post alone, smarter than 70% of the members on this forum. Keep up the decent spelling and grammar and I'll give you a cookie! ^_^

YAY!!!^-^cookie

more than 70% sure is a lot, thank you for the compliment^-^it seems like this forum truly is a fun place to be(the english comment just made my day^-^)

thank you all for the greetings and I hope more members will come, thanks a lot everyone(oh geez, I forgot to read the rules, better check them out^-^)

CandyDrop Happiny

;440;

Bombsey
20th March 2007, 8:29 PM
hii ^_^

Remember to be a good member and to have fuuun~

Cenzo
20th March 2007, 8:30 PM
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here!

Z_N-Freak
20th March 2007, 8:56 PM
If you are only ten and a dutchy ( I am one to, but I am 15 years old :p ), you're English is a little bit to good =o

You are in the "6e groep" right? (or already 7e groep? ). If you are in 6e groep, you are very smart. I only started learning English at the age of eleven when I was in 7e groep. And at that time my English was not as great as your English is o.o

anyway, welcome to the forums, try and read the rules + the most important thing;
Have fun! =D

(If you want to talk Dutch, click on the white and visit the "Dutch Club (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=124680)" )
Also, if you have any other things you like, there is probably a club for it. Try and find one you like and make some friends ^^

penngrade6
20th March 2007, 10:04 PM
Your english is actually quite good. Be sure to read the rules and annoucements so you won't miss out on anything. If you need help on anything, read the faqs or ask someone.

So you're Dutch eh? I visited the Netherlands before, it was quite good. The people were nice and the surroundings were beatiful as well. And I love their Pizza, I went to this place called Stars and it was good. I forget the city I visited but it was good. PM Me if you want to be friends or if you need help on anything.

lucario_mistress
20th March 2007, 11:51 PM
hi candydrops. well for starters i'll just tell you that you may want to start out with smaller threads.^^ and if your looking for friends alot of people will awnser you. like my aunt wandering mew! and if you want i can also be your friend ^^.

FireKero!
20th March 2007, 11:52 PM
You're ten?

Well, wlecome to Serebii. Your english is fine *much better then many of the members here, lol*. Read the stickies and rules, and have fun. :)

BTW, Happiny is gangsta.

lucario_mistress
20th March 2007, 11:53 PM
hi candydrops. well for starters i'll just tell you that you may want to start out with smaller threads.^^ and if your looking for friends alot of people will anwser you. like my aunt wandering mew! and if you want i can also be your friend ^^.

Draken
21st March 2007, 1:04 AM
Welcome to SSPf and you can call me Jay.

xXPorygonXx
21st March 2007, 1:16 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forums! Your English is really good, don't worry. Anyway, stick to the smaller sub-forums for a while; the last thing you want to do is get into a lot of trouble. For now, xXPorygonXx, out.;137;

P.S.-PM me if you want to be my friend!

UltimateNagash
21st March 2007, 1:34 AM
"There's two things I hate in life. One: people who are intolerant of others. Two: the Dutch!"
Nah, I kid - Goldmember was a funny film. Anyway, seriously, welcome to the forum, enjoy your time, and if you ever want some help with sigs and whatnot, PM me. I'll gladly help out.
Oh, and yeah, your English is far better than some people I've seen on here, which goes something like this: i like that.do u?im talking without many spaces or capitals.or anything :p
I kind of kid, but hey, some people are insane, especially on the net. And this was one of them signing out.
P.S. Enjoy Serebiii
P.P.S. Egg Pokemon (especially ones involving Chansey) rock!

ShinyManafi
21st March 2007, 1:38 AM
Don't say your english is bad, it's actually very good. :)

Have fun here and welcome!

Kreis
21st March 2007, 2:02 AM
Hi have fun here ;)

Pokepal
21st March 2007, 2:32 AM
Great English, better than most people here. <_<
Read the rules and look at stickies.
Have fun!

CandyDrop Happiny
21st March 2007, 6:54 PM
Everyone is so sure that my English is great? Because (like I said before) my brother helps me a lot with correcting my phrases, anyway, thank you all for such nice greetings, compliments, advice and such

I truly appreciate it that the're are soo many friendly people on this forum that I can't get off the computer(my brother and my parents had to drag me off the chair) too bad there still exists homework, otherwise I would be here pretty much the whole day^-^

Wish me luck in my members life and a good day to you all(I'm gonna explore the forums^-^)and who knows, maybe other nice people come to greet me^-^
byebye

;440;

UltimateNagash
21st March 2007, 6:57 PM
I truly appreciate it that the're are soo many friendly people on this forum that I can't get off the computer(my brother and my parents had to drag me off the chair) too bad there still exists homework, otherwise I would be here pretty much the whole day^-^
You think we do homework? :D Nah, again, I kid - enjoy the explorerating (don't worry, I just make up that word ;))