PDA

View Full Version : Catching them all. Literally.

Chaos_Hei
21st March 2007, 1:02 AM
All right, here's the deal. Me and my friend are complete nuts for this game. Every morning we car pool to school and back playing our game boys all the way (about a half an hour drive). So, between us we own Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby, Emerald, and I'm preordering Diamond for me and Pearl for him. I have already filled out my Kanto pokedex. Now, with the addition of Diamond and Pearl I have calculated that without Colloseum we should be able to catch 471 of the 493 Pokemon in Diamond and Pearl. If I pick up Colloseum it should be increased to 483 out of 493. I already have a pokemon with false swipe and in less then a week I could have it at level 100, now here's the problem. Without buying XD (I'm not going to buy XD and Colloseum) These are the pokemon we won't be able to catch:

Mew
Lugia
Jirachi
Deoxys
Lunatone
Arseus
Darkrai
Shaymin
Manaphy
Phione
(And I might need ot get a Ho-oh if I can't get it from colloseum)

I wanted to know if anyone wanted to help us out with this. I can raise basically any Kanto pokemon to lvl. 100 by the time Diamond and Pearl are out in the U.S. Let me know if you think you can help or you think I'm insane.

Chaos_Hei
21st March 2007, 1:11 AM
Is this the wrong place to post this?

Pokepal
21st March 2007, 1:13 AM
Yes, this should be posted in the game section, I think.

Chaos_Hei
21st March 2007, 1:15 AM
Ok, sorry. So I should just repost it? Or will someone move it somewhere else?