PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to The forums and EVs, but not to Pokemon or the Internet

Kenryoku_Maxis
23rd March 2007, 5:34 AM
Heya. Just thought I'd post here I guess since I'm new. As the topic says, I'm getting into EV training to get ready for WiFI play and D/P, but I'm not at all new to Pokemon.

Pokemon Red - 90-100 hours
Pokemon Sapphire - 150 hours
Pokemon Leaf Green - 180 hours
Pokemon Emerald - 215 hours
Pokemon Stadium/Colluseum/Dungeon/Random games - Probably another 100 hours

And my interest is still just growing. I've joined this forum in the hopes that I might be able to learn some helpful tips and perhaps meet some people once D/P comes out to play against and trade with.

Angeling
23rd March 2007, 5:38 AM
Welcome to SPPf, and hope you've or going to read the forum rules. Also check the FAQs and stickies for any questions, or just to check it before posting and whatnot.

Lastly, have fun whilst staying out of trouble.

~*Sailor Satun*~
23rd March 2007, 5:39 AM
Oh! The second new person with good grammer today! It's a new world record! =D :)

Anyway, hi! PM me if you need a friend, sprite or just wanna talk.

TheNextGenMaster
23rd March 2007, 5:40 AM
Pokemon Red - 90-100 hours
Pokemon Sapphire - 150 hours
Pokemon Leaf Green - 180 hours
Pokemon Emerald - 215 hours
Pokemon Stadium/Colluseum/Dungeon/Random games - Probably another 100 hours

OMFG!! Damn you are one dedicated person to this game series. :o

Welcome, man...hope you enjoy this place.

Kenryoku_Maxis
23rd March 2007, 6:53 AM
OMFG!! Damn you are one dedicated person to this game series. :o

Welcome, man...hope you enjoy this place.

I uh...took 3 long trips to another state (live in the US) where all my family lives and basically spent 2-3 weeks there each time. And since I was there for so long, I spent the time playing just GBA (and later, DS when I got it). But what started with Fire Emblem or Kirby just turned into Berry Farming or grinding on the Elite Four...

So actually, I probably don't have as much done as you guys whereas I might have more hours on the game. But I have 40-50 of every berry! (100 leppa Berries cuz you can never have too many of those).

And the link to the rules was broken in the PM I got when I came here. As well as the link it said to contact the admin about any problems...

TheNextGenMaster
23rd March 2007, 7:03 AM
So actually, I probably don't have as much done as you guys whereas I might have more hours on the game. But I have 40-50 of every berry! (100 leppa Berries cuz you can never have too many of those).

I always prided myself on completion and collecting my faves, but to be that dedicated to farming...damn...still I applaud your farming efforts...kinda reminds me of effing harvest moon...XD

Nice job farming nonetheless.

Kenryoku_Maxis
23rd March 2007, 7:23 AM
I always prided myself on completion and collecting my faves, but to be that dedicated to farming...damn...still I applaud your farming efforts...kinda reminds me of effing harvest moon...XD

Nice job farming nonetheless.

Oh man, Harvest Crack....you don't wanna know what kind of time I put into Harvest Moon 64 and Friends of Mineral Town. And without the help of the Harvest Sprites...

Yuna
23rd March 2007, 11:40 AM
Hi! I see we have something common. I have played \"Harvest Moon\" and \"Friends of Mineral Town\" is my favourite. I even wrote FanFics about Jack and Ann.

PM me if you wanna talk. I will be glad if I meet you closer.

Pokepal
23rd March 2007, 5:51 PM
Welcome to SPPf!
Check stickies and listen to Eefi-chan.
Enjiy yourself!

TheNextGenMaster
23rd March 2007, 7:04 PM
Oh man, Harvest Crack....you don't wanna know what kind of time I put into Harvest Moon 64 and Friends of Mineral Town. And without the help of the Harvest Sprites...

dude, I hate that game...I hate farm life. >_>

Hi! I see we have something common. I have played \"Harvest Moon\" and \"Friends of Mineral Town\" is my favourite. I even wrote FanFics about Jack and Ann.

PM me if you wanna talk. I will be glad if I meet you closer.

Again, I hate the game, I've no want to discuss nor play that game.