PDA

View Full Version : [Insert Greeting of choice]!!

Cupcakes
23rd March 2007, 4:41 PM
Hi all. I'm new to this site, but not to the Pokemon franchise. I've already pre-ordered my copy of Diamond. Turtwig, you're MINE!

Anyway, what's up?.

zuloon
23rd March 2007, 4:55 PM
The sky

What is currently ascending the cerebellums, my canine companion?

Cupcakes
23rd March 2007, 5:02 PM
What? uh... Nothing..

I have a question. What is that link doing there at the top of my post? The nuclear war thing. I didn't put it there, and it's going on all of my posts. I have to edit every one. Help?

parasectdude
23rd March 2007, 5:45 PM
The sky

What is currently ascending the cerebellums, my canine companion?

Lol, I tried saying something like that once, but not as long.

Welcome to the best Pokémon community in the world, the best forum anywhere in the world, where we are masters of exaggeration.

I have no idea what's happened to your posts, but have fun.

Pokepal
23rd March 2007, 5:53 PM
Spammer, that's not how to greet a new member.
[Insert Welcome of Choice]!
Read the rules and have fun!
Stay active!

Virtual Headache
23rd March 2007, 7:16 PM
What? uh... Nothing..

I have a question. What is that link doing there at the top of my post? The nuclear war thing. I didn't put it there, and it's going on all of my posts. I have to edit every one. Help?
You should really check your computer for viruses, if the link is put into all of your posts automatically.
It looks like a dangerous site, since it's basically linking to a random .exe file.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, I hope you'll be able to solve the problem with that link showing up in your posts.

MonopolyMoneyBag
23rd March 2007, 7:47 PM
HOWDEEDOO!!!!
ZOMFBBQGz!!! WElK0ME H3Re !!!!!!11!!!111%*!^!1!!!ELEVENTWENTYTOOH!111!

That wasn't the best greeting. You're pretty much telling him to act like a moron.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay, read the rules, and don't spam. I hope to see you around!

TheNextGenMaster
23rd March 2007, 7:49 PM
That wasn't the best greeting. You're pretty much telling him to act like a moron.

Lol, that's what I was thinking...anyway welcome aboard dude.

zuloon
23rd March 2007, 10:06 PM
You'll soon realize that before you met me, you were missing out.

Dragon Egg
23rd March 2007, 11:08 PM
Do you mean the 'report' button or am I just imagining it?

rune the 1st
24th March 2007, 12:31 AM
Do you mean the 'report' button or am I just imagining it?
that's what I thought but shouldn't it be in EVERY post?

Cupcakes
24th March 2007, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the welcomes, guys..

rune the 1st
24th March 2007, 2:18 AM
...for some reason as soon as I opened that window I had a virus...it's either that thing or that I've been searching to many websites and one of them had a virus...trojan....hope search and destroy can help me here...

Virtual Headache
24th March 2007, 2:54 AM
...for some reason as soon as I opened that window I had a virus...it's either that thing or that I've been searching to many websites and one of them had a virus...trojan....hope search and destroy can help me here...
Yes it's a virus link which seems to be automatically added to the person's post, don't click it.
And downloading a random .exe file isn't a good idea anyway...

rune the 1st
24th March 2007, 3:23 AM
Yes it's a virus link which seems to be automatically added to the person's post, don't click it.
And downloading a random .exe file isn't a good idea anyway...
Yeah....I really got to keep that in mind.....