PDA

View Full Version : Insanity has arrived~

The Sparkster
26th March 2007, 2:32 PM
Yeah, beware of my nerdy craziness.

I'm pretty normal otherwise, if you get over the obsessive nerd-ism and my crazy self. I'm experienced in forum going, so I've read the rules, and prefer using proper grammar.

Anyways, I've loved Poke`mon since it got started. I've played all of them except Blue, and owned all except Blue and Leafgreen. I'm still an avid player and look forward to many years with the Poke`mon series. xP

Be seein' you around the forums,
~Sparks~

Virtual Chatot
26th March 2007, 2:43 PM
Welcome to the forums Sparkster ^^
If you need any help with anything, PM me ^^

ScorpionX
26th March 2007, 2:57 PM
Hello thar sparkster, ditto with what oblivion said.
Hope you enjoy yourself here.................................man that sucked :( :)

Kaim_Fabuyashi
26th March 2007, 3:13 PM
Yeah, beware of my nerdy craziness.

Yeah I think I already have you beat there XP good luck on the forums follow the rules and dont get infractions *Cough*Idonthaveanythough.....*Cough*

~Kaim

AzumiSakura
26th March 2007, 3:19 PM
welcome to the forums. :)

Pokepal
27th March 2007, 1:34 AM
Welcome to SPPf!
Follow the rules and stay insane!
Stay active~

The Sparkster
27th March 2007, 7:31 PM
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. Appreciate it. n.n

If I need anything, I'll be sure to ask the staff, so no worries on that. And I'll try my best to stay active, since I've looked this forum over multiple times, and it's a pretty interesting place.

~Sparks~

futuramagirl
27th March 2007, 7:39 PM
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. Appreciate it. n.n

If I need anything, I'll be sure to ask the staff, so no worries on that. And I'll try my best to stay active, since I've looked this forum over multiple times, and it's a pretty interesting place.

~Sparks~

Welcome! That's good, I hate people who join, ask a question, then never come back. Oh, and read the rules, if you haven't already! :)

Trooper Guy
27th March 2007, 7:49 PM
Hello, and welcome to the forums. :D

TrombonCosmico
27th March 2007, 8:03 PM
AIJUNAAAAA VAMO LO PIBE!!!

Welcome negra, have goodweoafjmeosinifa