PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Lord Saboteur
28th March 2007, 4:26 AM
Good evening(morning/afternoon to some), I am Lord Saboteur, sometimes known as Shadow or some other name. I've been a fan of Pokemon since it was first released in the US, and have since been a trainer and a competitive battler. I hope to see you all around, maybe even on some NB servers for a little match.

Phantom Gardevoir
28th March 2007, 5:07 AM
Hi! I'm Phantom Gardevoir, and I'm new, too! It's nice to meet you, Shadow! (I can call you that, right?)

TigerClaw
28th March 2007, 5:33 AM
Hello, welcome to SPPf! Read the rules and enjoy your stay here!

Lord Saboteur
28th March 2007, 5:45 AM
Hi! I'm Phantom Gardevoir, and I'm new, too! It's nice to meet you, Shadow! (I can call you that, right?)

Sure you can, it's nice to meet you too.

LatiKing
28th March 2007, 8:35 AM
Pleased to meet you, Shadow (if you don't mind me calling you that). My name is LatiKing, but in the games my character is commonly known as Drake. I'm new here, too, and a big fan of competitive battling also, so I can't wait for Diamond and Pearl to come out in the US to try out the WiFi feature.

yutss
28th March 2007, 8:42 AM
Hey, you've come to the right forum.

Welcome to Serebii Forums.

Now, I'll give you the heads up on the place, since I've seen alot of people go along and doing stuff they had no idea was wrong.

1. Don't overuse the smilies to the right of the reply page. 3 max, any more and people will think somethings not right in your head.

2. Don't write jumble, such as jfjffbhfb and jjdiieieru28282. It's easily taken as someone not to bright.

3. Be careful what you say. I've noticed people on here hate people for their opinions and they take it to a personal level and either hate or flame (insult, etc) other people.

I'm open for help if you ever need any.

Jao
28th March 2007, 8:49 AM
hi shadow! i am relatively new here too! (about 5 days)

Pokepal
30th March 2007, 2:10 AM
Welcome Shadow....
Read the rules and enjoy yourself.....
Why am I typing like this.....