PDA

View Full Version : Hi! Recently joined

LatiKing
28th March 2007, 7:26 AM
Hi. I just joined, but am in no way new to serebii.net. I'm a long time fan, and have visited the site much, especially recently for info on diamond and pearl. I wanted to join just because i figured that this was a great place to sit down and chat about pokemon. I've liked pokemon since Red and Blue came out oh so long ago. I enjoy competitive battling, and can't wait for Diamond and Pearl to come out.

Dragons Rule!

Lord Saboteur
28th March 2007, 7:31 AM
Welcome to the forums, read the rules and enjoy your stay.

LatiKing
28th March 2007, 7:56 AM
Will do. Thanx for replying.

LatiKing
28th March 2007, 8:24 AM
A quick question to anyone that is reading - how do you attach your trainer card(s) to your threads? I already have one made, I just don't know how to show it.

Jao
28th March 2007, 9:01 AM
Hi. I just joined, but am in no way new to serebii.net. I'm a long time fan, and have visited the site much, especially recently for info on diamond and pearl. I wanted to join just because i figured that this was a great place to sit down and chat about pokemon. I've liked pokemon since Red and Blue came out oh so long ago. I enjoy competitive battling, and can't wait for Diamond and Pearl to come out.

Dragons Rule!

Yeah, i know what you mean! i have been coming to serebii for years for info on pokemon, but only joined the forums a few days ago!

larvitar005
28th March 2007, 9:11 AM
Hi welcome, about the trainer cards, put it into your signature by using edit signature in Private messaging then click the insert image then put the code, that's all.

miken park
28th March 2007, 9:42 AM
A quick question to anyone that is reading - how do you attach your trainer card(s) to your threads? I already have one made, I just don't know how to show it.
[IMG*]url goes here[/*IMG]
And kill the stars.
And welcome.

Pheonix_E
28th March 2007, 5:46 PM
Hello, Same here, been longtime serebii fan, but recently joined.

Pokepal
30th March 2007, 2:18 AM
Please don't double post.
Read the rules and welcome!
Have fun!