PDA

View Full Version : Hi

TZM
28th March 2007, 7:35 PM
Hi, I just registered and wanted to say hello to all the users here. ;). I've read Serebii.net for a long time (mainly Diamond/Pearl information). As my signature says, I am not a native speaker of English so sorry for mistakes...

By the way, I've already read the simplified version of the rules and will read the full version if I'm bored ...
Is there a way to put your own, self-created avatar next to the username?

Neko Godot
28th March 2007, 9:19 PM
For a non-English speaker, you sure typed your first post pretty well... =0

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Glad to see you already read the rules, but you may wanna check out the announcements forum too, as some important stuff may be in there.

As for the custom avatars, only mod-people-guys can have them. D= You ARE allowed a profile pic though, which is ALMOST the same thing except it can only be seen from the profile page.

And one more thing... April Fool's Day is coming up soon, which more than likely means the webmaster is gonna pull some prank on us, like he did last year (by getting rid of avatars and signatures). So be wary.

~Silver Aura~
28th March 2007, 9:20 PM
Hi Welcome to Serebii I'm afraid only admins can have custom avaters here. Anyway hope you enjoy your stay.

TZM
29th March 2007, 3:27 PM
Oh well ... then I'll have to use that Zapdos sprite :(. Oh, and thanks for the welcomes!

Pokepal
30th March 2007, 2:33 AM
Non-English speaker?
Lies!
Read the rules and have fun!