PDA

View Full Version : Heeeere's Cap'n!

Cap'n
29th March 2007, 2:00 AM
Hi! They call me Cap'n. I may be new to this board, but I know how message boards work so there's no need to call me a n00b. My interests include collecting Transformers, playing pokemon, and playing video games in general. I've been a Pokemon fan ever since I got Pokemon Red for Christmas way back when I was in third grade. Now it's a long time later and Diamond and Pearl are about to come out, so I decided to join a Pokemon message board to get information about the new games. Right now I'm leaning towards getting Pearl because Palkia looks a lot cooler than Dialga. I don't really have a single favorite Pokemon because there are so many cool ones, but If I had to pick a few favorites I would pick Venusaur, Tyrannitar, Mewtwo, and Magneton. Game series I like other than Pokemon are The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, and Super Mario Bros.

~*Sailor Satun*~
29th March 2007, 2:01 AM
Hi! I love Venusaur. If you need a sprite, friend or just wanna chat, I'm just a PM(Private Message) away!

Azure Wolf
29th March 2007, 2:36 PM
A'hoy cap'n welcome to serebii and if you want banners(The picture in the signature), I'm always there to help you. :)

Pokepal
30th March 2007, 2:11 AM
Welcome Cap'n.
Good intro and read the rules!
Have fun!