PDA

View Full Version : Hoennshipping General Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

azngirlLH
15th July 2004, 8:41 AM
You have come to one of the best threads ever in the making of Serebii's forums...! Just joking.

Anyway, hoennshipping is the pairing of Brendan and May, from both the Pokemon anime and game. If you are talking about the anime, it would be considered as a nevermetshipping at this moment. It would be considered gameshipping if you are talking about the game.

Franticshipping (Ruby and Sapphire, the manga version of Brendan and May) would also be tied into this thread, since their appearances and story lines are similar.

Here are the rules:

Discuss about the topic, hoennshipping, here. You can also talk about anything else related to it, such as franticshipping, etc.....
No character bashing.
No spamming.
No advertising.
Be friendly to everyone.
Don't steal other people's art. If you would like to show art belonging to other people, please give them credit.
Do not advertise your fanfictions, put the link to your fanfictions in your signatures. Do not post chapters in your post here, but do so in the fanfiction area.
RPing a little is okay, but not to much that it becomes spam.

That's it for now, discuss. ;257;

Cloud Strife
15th July 2004, 9:51 AM
It makes sense in the Magna, and even the games somewhat, but I can't see it in the anime, at least not until they meet, until then, I see May with Drew.

qwertyness4
15th July 2004, 9:54 AM
It makes sense in the Magna, and even the games somewhat, but I can't see it in the anime, at least not until they meet, until then, I see May with Drew.

im not really a shipper, but i guess this can be a cute couple(anyone with may is cute) it definately makes sense in the manga since i have seen some pics, i think im gonna be a franticshipper. pairing up characters in games are always fun, and as for the anime... hey, who knows. it is fun to think on how brendan and may would react if they ever met. thats a good thing about hoennshipping, you never know what can happpen between the two,

PichuHaru
16th July 2004, 4:57 AM
I love Hoennshipping! >3
I bet Brendan and May would be really cute together,I just wish they could actually meet someday.That would be the best. :D
Franticshipping is okay too,but something about it bugs me. o_O

azngirlLH
16th July 2004, 5:15 AM
I love Hoennshipping! >3
I bet Brendan and May would be really cute together,I just wish they could actually meet someday.That would be the best. :D
Franticshipping is okay too,but something about it bugs me. o_O

Really? I did find it bugging at first... but then, I came to realize that there's nothing about Ruby and Sapphire that bugs me.

PichuHaru
16th July 2004, 5:18 AM
Hmm...I don't know how to describe it,but there's just something that bugs me about Franticshipping.Maybe their personalities... XD

Breezy
16th July 2004, 5:18 AM
I knew you would be the one to start over the Hoennshipping thread LH lol. But that's cool.

I like Hoennshipping better than Franticshipping, Ruby and Sapphire just don't mix IMO anyways lol. But opposites attract after all right?

azngirlLH
16th July 2004, 5:30 AM
I knew you would be the one to start over the Hoennshipping thread LH lol. But that's cool.

I like Hoennshipping better than Franticshipping, Ruby and Sapphire just don't mix IMO anyways lol. But opposites attract after all right?

Is it just me... or is this your first time posting in the Shippers' area? (?_?) Anywho... yea, opposites do attract. Hm, that sounds familiar... I think I said it somewhere... O_o

http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~arale1/gomi56.gif

Did I show this before in the May Fan Club, PichuHaru? Anyways... that would be considered franticshipping. :D And I can tell!

PichuHaru
16th July 2004, 5:36 AM
Is it just me... or is this your first time posting in the Shippers' area? (?_?) Anywho... yea, opposites do attract. Hm, that sounds familiar... I think I said it somewhere... O_o

http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~arale1/gomi56.gif

Did I show this before in the May Fan Club, PichuHaru? Anyways... that would be considered franticshipping. :D And I can tell!
I don't think you did,but I like that picture. :D
I don't think its the pics or what they look like that bother me,I think its Ruby and Sapphire's personalities...they just don't seem to go well with each other. ><;;;

Breezy
16th July 2004, 5:37 AM

Nah, I've posted in the Shippings forum before, I just don't come here much. I'm more of the fanfiction/debate/misc./sppf help/game/rusa help/... something else, can't remember forum kinda girl lol.

Really? Good to know then.

N e ways on topic: Yeah, hoennshipping pride, woo hoo...

Is that any better?

azngirlLH
16th July 2004, 5:48 AM
I don't think you did,but I like that picture. :D
I don't think its the pics or what they look like that bother me,I think its Ruby and Sapphire's personalities...they just don't seem to go well with each other. ><;;;

Hm, I guess so... I guess it's better if Brendan-- uh, Ruby's goal to collect gym badges and Sapphire to collect ribbons. Pretty weird, though, Ruby, a guy who likes to sew clothing... -_- and Sapphire, who likes to swing on vines half-naked....

PichuHaru
16th July 2004, 5:59 AM
XD!!!
That's exactly how I had NOT imagined it...Sapphire some kind of jungle girl,and Ruby...Ruby,a......loser sort of. >_<
I had actually expected the opposite.Ruby an arrogant,stubborn kid,and Sapphire a...kinda like May's personality without the "not liking Pokemon at first" thing. ^^;;;

Ketsuban
16th July 2004, 8:00 AM
I'll also tie franticshipping with hoennshipping since they're both almost the same.

I don't know if I should be posting here since I'm not a HoennShipper or a FranticShipper, but I just wanted to point out that they aren't the same at all; it's just that May and Sapphire look the same, as do Brendan and Ruby (except for hair colour). Their personalities are vastly different.

Puchiko`s Curse
17th July 2004, 3:09 AM
Yaay!! I love Hoennshipping!! ^_______________________^ That was a really cute pic you posted there, aNiMeAzNgUrLLH.
Uh, by the way...Is that manga--the one with Ruby and Sapphire--available in English? Just wondering.

azngirlLH
17th July 2004, 4:34 AM
Yaay!! I love Hoennshipping!! ^_______________________^ That was a really cute pic you posted there, aNiMeAzNgUrLLH.
Uh, by the way...Is that manga--the one with Ruby and Sapphire--available in English? Just wondering.

That pic was a fanart, made by someone who supports franticshipping(FRANTIC!) and I just wanted to show you guys that. The manga... yep, it's in english ^^. Cept finding one in english would be a bit tad hard if you live in the USA(>_<).

Puchiko`s Curse
17th July 2004, 4:37 AM
Okay.

Uh...What's franticshipping? *is very annoyed by her scant knowledge of shippings*

azngirlLH
17th July 2004, 4:39 AM
Okay.

Uh...What's franticshipping? *is very annoyed by her scant knowledge of shippings*

Ruby and Sapphire. :D

Puchiko`s Curse
17th July 2004, 4:41 AM
Yaay!

But...Why frantic?

EDIT: Sorry, I know, my posts are too short...I hope I'm not spamming. *worry worry*

azngirlLH
17th July 2004, 4:45 AM
Yaay!

But...Why frantic?

EDIT: Sorry, I know, my posts are too short...I hope I'm not spamming. *worry worry*

I'm not so sure... I remember reading somewhere that Sapphire was frantic and RUby was something... maybe someone who has a better standing of franticshipping can explain this cause I'm more of a hoennshipper. X_____X

*whacks herself*

; ___ ; And I call myself a franticshipper, too...

Ketsuban
17th July 2004, 5:54 AM
*recites in a sing-song manner*

"Frantic Sapphire meets neat Ruby..."

Or at least that's what PokespecialTK's shippings list has to say about it.

Puchiko`s Curse
17th July 2004, 8:01 PM
Ah...Okay. I don't read the manga, so I didn't know that.

Anyway, do you think that they will ever put Brendan in the Anime, and that he'll meet Ash&Co.? I mean, he did make a small appearance in the sixth movie's intro, but...

Flame The Blaziken
17th July 2004, 8:51 PM
LOL, I like teh pic too. I wish I know teh artist or his/her's site. Anyways, O.o'' I like Hoennshipping and Franticshipping... Meh, Ruby does kind of sound like a ...sissy. *shot* No offense. o.o; And Sapphire sounds well, I like her. XD She's pretty cool! But May seems too much kinda like those typical girls. ^^;

Okay... these are my ...opinions.

azngirlLH
18th July 2004, 10:45 PM
LOL, I like teh pic too. I wish I know teh artist or his/her's site. Anyways, O.o'' I like Hoennshipping and Franticshipping... Meh, Ruby does kind of sound like a ...sissy. *shot* No offense. o.o; And Sapphire sounds well, I like her. XD She's pretty cool! But May seems too much kinda like those typical girls. ^^;

Okay... these are my ...opinions.

I think it's a her, and here's the site

CROSS (http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~arale1/)

That person reads the manga, nothing related to the anime. Well, maybe a little...

Here's a pic that someone had posted(I forgot who) in the May Fan Club before the hacker attacked. ^_^ It was so cute, I had to save it onto my hard drive...

http://www.ferretgames.com/imageupload/images/hoennship40fae0332a460.png

Puchiko`s Curse
19th July 2004, 12:35 AM
Hee hee! It's adorable!! ^^

Ketsuban
19th July 2004, 7:44 AM
There's a big Franticshipping hint from Sapphire's side in the preview for volume 19! http://ketsuban.quelorant.com/tempfiles/stupidity.jpg <-- flipped and translated by moi. Still no evidence that Ruby likes her in that way, though; I seriously doubt he ever would, simply because of her personality. But I guess we'll see.

azngirlLH
19th July 2004, 8:31 AM
There's a big Franticshipping hint from Sapphire's side in the preview for volume 19! http://ketsuban.quelorant.com/tempfiles/stupidity.jpg <-- flipped and translated by moi. Still no evidence that Ruby likes her in that way, though; I seriously doubt he ever would, simply because of her personality. But I guess we'll see.

Thank you soo much Ketsuban ^^. Oh well, if it never happens, then we can always, uh, dream about it. So, Sapphire is saying all of those stuff, right?

Ketsuban
19th July 2004, 8:42 AM
Thank you soo much Ketsuban ^^. Oh well, if it never happens, then we can always, uh, dream about it. So, Sapphire is saying all of those stuff, right?

Yeah, it's her saying that. Ruby defeats a group of wild Grumpig to protect Sapphire (which I think proves friendship and nothing more, but I know others will interpret it differently...) and so, for the first time, she sees that he's actually a powerful battler. See, he doesn't like people to know he's a good trainer because he prefers Contests and... it's really complicated ^^;;

azngirlLH
20th July 2004, 3:07 AM
Yeah, it's her saying that. Ruby defeats a group of wild Grumpig to protect Sapphire (which I think proves friendship and nothing more, but I know others will interpret it differently...) and so, for the first time, she sees that he's actually a powerful battler. See, he doesn't like people to know he's a good trainer because he prefers Contests and... it's really complicated ^^;;

Complicated, eh? ... can you explain the complicated part? ^__^'

Ketsuban
21st July 2004, 2:03 AM
Okay, okay. I guess I should, since it's an important part of his personality, and one thing a shipper should always hold dear is the characters' personalities.

Warning to people who don't like spoilers: This post has 'em.

Ruby is Norman's son (but you all knew that). This causes problems, as Ruby dislikes Pokemon battling -- he thinks it is brutish, and he doesn't like getting his Pokemon dirty. Norman, of course, is a Gym Leader, and wants Ruby to become a powerful Pokemon battler like him. (He did relent and let Ruby enter Contests, but Ruby didn't know that until about a month later.) In volume 17, though, there's actually evidence that Ruby wanted to become a battler at one point in the past... what changed his mind is unknown. Anyway, Norman's insistence upon Ruby's becoming a battler is, in part, what caused Ruby to dislike battling so much. However, he's actually a very good trainer, probably because he was taught by a Gym Leader. He only battles when he has to and when nobody is watching, though -- for example, when he first met Sapphire, they were both attacked by a huge Seviper, and he refused to fight. At one point Ruby and Mr. Briney were attacked by a huge Crawdaunt, and Ruby wouldn't fight it until Mr. Briney was knocked out by it. That sort of thing.

Trying to be as nonjudgemental about the pairing as possible, I've also made an analysis of Sapphire's personality as it relates to battling. She's very gung-ho about battling, and tells Ruby when the first meet that she hates Pokemon that don't fight. Often, she mocks Contests, which she sees as an "odd" thing for a trainer to pursue. Background isn't given for her love for battling; she just likes Pokemon battles.

If you need to know any more, the first volume of the Hoenn series (#15) should be coming out in English in a few months, released by Chuang Yi. There's information in the manga forum about how to get it, even if you don't live in southeast Asia.

Puchiko`s Curse
22nd July 2004, 9:50 PM
Well! *clears throat* I have some hoennshippy pictures to show...
http://8823.fakefur.jp/~sekka/murasaki1.jpg
I'm not gonna show the rest yet. *snickers* I'm so evil...

azngirlLH
23rd July 2004, 3:31 AM
Haha, DGC... very evil. >:)

And thanks very much, Ketsuban. Now I'm gonna be on my way to the manga board... ^^

*walks away*

Fiona The Fox Girl
26th July 2004, 10:01 PM
AWW! Brendan and may make such a cute couple. I support them 100%. ^^ They just seem so..right..together. XD Ya know what I mean?

OliverDaDino
27th July 2004, 1:22 AM
Yeah I also support it! It's very cute. *loves reading fanfics about it*

Your know they have it for each other, it's not even funny they have it for each so bad..If that makes any sense..

-Oliver

Puchiko`s Curse
27th July 2004, 8:07 PM
Yeah, I love reading fics about it, and I'm gonna write one after I finish Love and Loyalty.

Anyways, pic numbah 2!!
http://members.ytv.home.ne.jp/yt0087322/empty-dreams/off/g/LHp.gif

EDIT: OMG!!!! I forgot teh Hoennshippy song!!! :o
'Tis...

Drop in the Ocean
Michelle Branch
Me post lyrics laaater. :p

azngirlLH
28th July 2004, 12:27 AM
Yeah, I love reading fics about it, and I'm gonna write one after I finish Love and Loyalty.

Anyways, pic numbah 2!!
http://members.ytv.home.ne.jp/yt0087322/empty-dreams/off/g/LHp.gif

EDIT: OMG!!!! I forgot teh Hoennshippy song!!! :o
'Tis...

Drop in the Ocean
Michelle Branch
Me post lyrics laaater. :p

Love holic.... ;) Lol. Did I post this one before?

http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~arale1/para3.jpg

Anyways... I think I should post some of my hoennshippy fictions, too......... but all I've posted was three MM stories ;__;.

Trainer Justin
28th July 2004, 6:24 AM
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Hoenn and Franticshipping!!!!!!! I think May is the PERFECT match for Brenden!!!!!!

azngirlLH
28th July 2004, 6:41 AM
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Hoenn and Franticshipping!!!!!!! I think May is the PERFECT match for Brenden!!!!!!

And why do you think May is the perfect match for Brendan? ;)

Puchiko`s Curse
28th July 2004, 5:38 PM
Love holic.... ;) Lol. Did I post this one before?

http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~arale1/para3.jpg

Anyways... I think I should post some of my hoennshippy fictions, too......... but all I've posted was three MM stories ;__;.

TEH OMG!!!! I loooove that pic! *saves*

qwertyness4
31st July 2004, 8:56 AM
i want to make sure, so Brendan = Yuuki, right? ....... i see a very intruging picture in ur sig Puchiko's curse... i think i saw that green pic thingy somewhere... wait, nvm, i know... nevermind me.

azngirlLH
1st August 2004, 12:23 AM
Umm, yea... Brendan is Yuuki. Sometimes it's Yu-ki, but I prefer Yuuki.

Puchiko`s Curse
1st August 2004, 12:48 AM
New piccy!!
http://8823.fakefur.jp/~sekka/rak_yuuharu.jpg
You like? ;)

azngirlLH
1st August 2004, 1:23 AM
Ooh, I've seen it... Is Yuuki flipping his middle finger?! (?_?)

qwertyness4
4th August 2004, 7:58 PM
dont mean to bump up tis topic. what do u guys think will happen between B&M if brendna ever comes into the anime? (if this post needs to be deleted, PM me)

KingDeoxys
4th August 2004, 8:36 PM
Well, I havn't seen Brendan anywhere on TV yet, but he might appear later. Although it would seem he's gonna stay in manga, and GBA games. But, wishful thinking never hurt...

azngirlLH
4th August 2004, 10:22 PM
Yeah, imagining is always fun ^_^. Oh, and your sig, KingDeoxys... that would be 300% altogether! XDD *hyper*

dont mean to bump up tis topic. what do u guys think will happen between B&M if brendna ever comes into the anime? (if this post needs to be deleted, PM me)

Erk! I've seen this soo many times! Brendan is in the anime! He just isn't in the regular episodes, that's all... ;__;

KingDeoxys
5th August 2004, 3:24 AM
Oh, which episodes are he in? I'd really like to know. @__@
Oh, and about my sig, that means I'm 300% shipper!

azngirlLH
5th August 2004, 5:07 AM
Um... I said Brendan wasn't in the episodes >_>. He's in the 6th movie-- for about 3 seconds.

anime4ever
5th August 2004, 5:31 AM
Well... I WANT HIM TO BE REGULAR CHARACTER! Anyway, my concept on Ruby/ Sapphire is this: They wanted both of them to be normal, wanted Ruby to be a battler, and Sapphire to be a contester, and also wanted them to be like each other :P

But Satoshi got mixed up.

azngirlLH
5th August 2004, 5:59 AM
Um, I lost you at the "Satoshi" part. What do you mean he got mixed up?

HK
5th August 2004, 6:39 AM
Well... I WANT HIM TO BE REGULAR CHARACTER! Anyway, my concept on Ruby/ Sapphire is this: They wanted both of them to be normal, wanted Ruby to be a battler, and Sapphire to be a contester, and also wanted them to be like each other :P

Umm, dude, Satoshi doesn't make the manga. Hidenori Kusaka does. Anyway, I think that they wanted to try something new for the manga, and switch the stereotypes and sse how that works out. By the way, this is my first post i the shippers forum(not counting the one that was moved from the mnaga section).

P.S.-Is Brendan fliiping us off in Puciko's pic?

azngirlLH
5th August 2004, 7:03 AM
Umm, dude, Satoshi doesn't make the manga. Hidenori Kusaka does. Anyway, I think that they wanted to try something new for the manga, and switch the stereotypes and sse how that works out. By the way, this is my first post i the shippers forum(not counting the one that was moved from the mnaga section).

P.S.-Is Brendan fliiping us off in Puciko's pic?

Oh, lol, I thought anime4ever meant that Satoshi was in the manga, and I'm like.. "What?! That would be Red, woulnd't it?" I think Yuuki is flipping us off. V_V

Shadowman
5th August 2004, 6:57 PM
I am a hoennshipper too in fact its the only shipping I deeply support.
I wish both would appear in a special like silver and crystal in :Raikou legend of thunder.

azngirlLH
6th August 2004, 4:22 AM
Yeah, I wonder how that will work out... or maybe we can just kick Ash out and put in Brendan >_>. Maybe kick Brock out, too? Meh... *shrug*

KingDeoxys
8th August 2004, 10:03 PM
Well, maybe not kick Ash out. But possibly push Brendan in. Brock can't go for three reasons.

#1. He's the only map reader

#2. He's the only cook.

#3. There needs to be someone to be pulled by the ear.

azngirlLH
8th August 2004, 11:43 PM
Well, May has her PokeNav. Brendan can be a cook X3. And, uh, the third one, I don't know... Maybe Brendan could be the one flirting with other girls, and May can be pulling his ear... but that wouldn't be fun :/.

*sees May pulling Brendan's ear*

V_V

Shadowman
9th August 2004, 5:34 PM
I never liked Ash and never saw the first cartoon seasons then I played pokemon Ruby I loved it I became a pokemon fan but when I see the first cartoons showing an inmature Ash It made me think...what would it be if it was only Brendan and May on the show perhaps Max too but he would ruin any secret romantic events hehe.

Ketsuban
9th August 2004, 6:15 PM
Anyway, my concept on Ruby/ Sapphire is this: They wanted both of them to be normal, wanted Ruby to be a battler, and Sapphire to be a contester, and also wanted them to be like each other :P

You mean "Hidenori got mixed up." No, I don't think he was mixed up; I think he meant to do it that way. I mean, how can one get mixed up and remain that way for 4+ volumes? o_O

Oh, and about Yuuki flipping the bird in that one image: In Japan it's usually not considered as rude to flip someone off as it is in America. Or if it is, it's supposed to be "cool," like a sign of defiance. It's like "screw the system," not specifically "screw you."

anime4ever
10th August 2004, 5:48 AM
Whoa Ket... you know a whole load about Japan? Did you go there to study or something?

By the way, yeah, I guess maybe he wanted them to be like that...

Ketsuban
10th August 2004, 9:48 PM
Whoa Ket... you know a whole load about Japan? Did you go there to study or something?

I wish... XD No, I just watch a lot of anime, read a lot of manga, and study the language and culture at school.

Cyclone
11th August 2004, 11:19 AM
Hi, this is my first time posting in the shippers forum, and personally the only shipping that I'd eve care about is Hoennshipping, because Brendan and May make an awesome couple I think. :)

I think that if Brendan were ever to appear in the anime, there would be no romance between May and Brendan, because the anime is just like that...

But at least the manga Ruby and Sapphire have potential in pairing the two.

That leads me to another question - Hoennshipping includes the pairing of Ruby and Sapphire, right? I don't understand that, because they are supposed to be different characters from Brendan and May. :/

azngirlLH
11th August 2004, 11:45 PM
Nah, Ruby and Sapphire is franticshipping :P.

Scorching Kamekaze
12th August 2004, 2:04 AM
Ahhh... 1,000% Hoennshipper I am... may i join?

Cyclone
12th August 2004, 6:04 AM
Nah, Ruby and Sapphire is franticshipping :P.

Oh oh, I should have figured that out! :p

I guess I would support both franticshipping and Hoennshipping then.

Brendan and May are too perfect for each other!!

azngirlLH
12th August 2004, 8:21 AM
Ahhh... 1,000% Hoennshipper I am... may i join?

1,000%... LOL... um, join? You just chat about B&M/R&S, but... do whatever floats your boat. :D

LugiasPal
12th August 2004, 11:07 AM
well if Brendan wear to join the group he should be flirting with May insted. but he should be the one with wisdome,(and handsome ect.) but Brendan is so cute. if some how he got transported also may.to bismarck n.d.. i would be like the one to protect them from all those preps and stuff. cuse i know more about theam then they would

oh her is a cute bredan doll that i made on ms paint. it my not look right but its still the cutist thing ever.

http://www.geocities.com/pokemon_in_the_distents/Brandandoll.gif

p.s. sorry for bad grammer. i am not really good in english. english is one of my weeker subjects in school

azngirlLH
12th August 2004, 11:25 PM
That's a cute doll ^_^. I understand you pretty well. I've meet a lot of n00bs on those MMORPG, and I guess they have influtented me to learn their way of talking. Oh, uh... and you spelled Brendan wrong. X3

CROSS updated their webste again. X3

http://www.ferretgames.com/imageupload/images/rubysapphire411bdecf26019.gif

Their art is soo good. I wish I can draw like them. ANd I think that would be Ruby trying to tie up Sapphire's hair or something. *shrug*

LugiasPal
13th August 2004, 4:52 AM
man i must of not been paying attion wean i was typing the name, hey anime girl you can also have that picture of the doll if you want

Flame The Blaziken
13th August 2004, 1:24 PM
That's a cute doll ^_^. I understand you pretty well. I've meet a lot of n00bs on those MMORPG, and I guess they have influtented me to learn their way of talking. Oh, uh... and you spelled Brendan wrong. X3

CROSS updated their webste again. X3

http://www.ferretgames.com/imageupload/images/rubysapphire411bdecf26019.gif

Their art is soo good. I wish I can draw like them. ANd I think that would be Ruby trying to tie up Sapphire's hair or something. *shrug*

Awwwww. o.o That pic is so cute! I wish I can draw like them too. Or at least draw a decent pic.

azngirlLH
13th August 2004, 11:39 PM
man i must of not been paying attion wean i was typing the name, hey anime girl you can also have that picture of the doll if you want

Nah, it's okay. I don't take unless my life depends on it. X3

Brendan: That liar, she always leeches!

...what? Get out! *kicks Brendan*

Brendan: X_X Meep...

LugiasPal
13th August 2004, 11:49 PM
After Brendan got kicked may runs over and says

"Brendan wake up"
"....."
"wake up i say". suddenly she gets and ? "well if it worked in sleeping beauty i think i shall try it", she bends down and kiss brendan on the lips.

Brendan opens his eyes after may kissed him and said , "is it my birthday"

may is like-_- and then ^_^ " you just fine after i did what they did in the disney movie.

"and what is that may",

may slaps her head. "Never mind Bread head you need you rest after the accident you wear in

Lass Jessie
14th August 2004, 12:30 AM
Hi, er, can I join? I'm a 1,002% Hoennshipper. I found this picture on google BTW.

http://www.geocities.com/pokemontours2/colosseum/scenario/people/Brendan-May.gif

azngirlLH
14th August 2004, 12:37 AM
Lol Lugiaspal, Brendan and May, sitting in a tree...

anywho...

*points to the picture*

They're from Pokemon Colluseum(sp?)!

Lass Jessie
14th August 2004, 12:44 AM
Yup. I forgot to metion that. Anyways, I think Brendan and May are the cutest couple. If you play Brendan in Sapphire, I think May has a crush on Brendan.

LugiasPal
14th August 2004, 12:59 AM
i think that brendan and may look kind of fat in Colluseum because of the grafics

KingDeoxys
14th August 2004, 3:07 AM
Oh, I dunno, I think that May looks rather skinny...

LugiasPal
14th August 2004, 5:47 AM
mabe she is skinny in colusseum is because she went anorixia and wanted to impress Brendan.

"Hey that was un called for lugiaspal or taillow nut case", as may yelled at her.

"Well don't blame me, blame the people in japan who made that game", lugiaspal yelled.

"okay you two need to calm down, and may you do not look fat of anorixia in that game", as brendan went over to get may.

"well bread head, you wear kind of chubby" Lugiaspal said snickering.

"Hay she just called you fat brendan", as may was hanging on to brendans neck.

"thats right bubble butt", lugias girl cried out.

"alright you going to get", brendan accidently dropped may and ran after lugiaspal until a bright white light showed and lugiaspal was logged off.

"Brendan you idieot you droped me", may cried

"sorry about that" as he went over to her and gave her a kiss.

in his mind 'next i will get you for what you did lugiaspal'.

brendan and may for ever;276;

azngirlLH
14th August 2004, 6:46 AM
LOL... May got anorexia just to do that? May looks better than she is already. O_o

The Admiral
14th August 2004, 6:53 AM
Uhh... You people sure enjoy yourselves... Heh heh... *looks for pics of Yuuki and Haruka/Ruby and Sapphire* I'm sure you noticed I'm a Hoennshipper/Franticshipper. Of course, why would I post here if I wasn't? And, LH, it's because of YOU that I am! Whee! ^_^ *continues to look for pics*

Oh, bye the way, I think that Haruka wants revenge upon you for what you did to her... of course, I don't know.

Shadowman
15th August 2004, 3:15 AM
Hehe very funny Lugia's Pal,
Wonder how would it be if Kasumi rejoined the group Brendan would flirt with her and May would pull his ear and he would get in fights with Brock for the girls hehe.

azngirlLH
15th August 2004, 3:24 AM
Uhh... You people sure enjoy yourselves... Heh heh... *looks for pics of Yuuki and Haruka/Ruby and Sapphire* I'm sure you noticed I'm a Hoennshipper/Franticshipper. Of course, why would I post here if I wasn't? And, LH, it's because of YOU that I am! Whee! ^_^ *continues to look for pics*

Oh, bye the way, I think that Haruka wants revenge upon you for what you did to her... of course, I don't know.

I... nevermind. >_>

Hehe very funny Lugia's Pal,
Wonder how would it be if Kasumi rejoined the group Brendan would flirt with her and May would pull his ear and he would get in fights with Brock for the girls hehe.

Urk, don't mention anything about Kasumi. O_O *goes crazy*

LugiasPal
15th August 2004, 5:10 AM
i hate misty in the show. i would haft to say she is a little stuck up. sorry i mentiond the M word

Like wean ash and pikachu destroed M's bike she kept complaing about all the time

but wean pikachu destroed mays bike, may got mad but didnt care, besides we have not hear he mention about her bike
i am infinite% Brendan and May shipper fan ever

Mistys name should be the M word meaning its bad

azngirlLH
15th August 2004, 6:34 AM
Um, I really don't understand you about the M word thing... but doesn't May's name also begins with M? *whistles and walks away slowly*

The Admiral
15th August 2004, 6:38 AM
Um, I really don't understand you about the M word thing... but doesn't May's name also begins with M? *whistles and walks away slowly*
Yes, LH, stealth off and evade the, uhh... whateverness. Sorry, can't think of a better term. ^^;;

And, uh... Yeah, LP, I'm not sure about the thing about May's bike, but, yes, Kasu-chan did complain about her bike too much... -_- Pikachu should never be let near another bicycle. XP

LugiasPal
15th August 2004, 9:45 AM
well we can may misty name MK for her american name and japanese name

azngirlLH
15th August 2004, 10:59 PM
Yes, LH, stealth off and evade the, uhh... whateverness. Sorry, can't think of a better term. ^^;;

And, uh... Yeah, LP, I'm not sure about the thing about May's bike, but, yes, Kasu-chan did complain about her bike too much... -_- Pikachu should never be let near another bicycle. XP

Yeah, I wonder how May would react if Brendan was the one with the Pikachu who fried May's bike.

well we can may misty name MK for her american name and japanese name

May? You mean make make, right? Nah, I'll just call her Misty or Kasumi. ^^

Shadowman
16th August 2004, 9:11 PM
Pikachu Urban Threat To Two Wheeled Vehicles Hehe.

LugiasPal
18th August 2004, 2:30 PM
well i hope more peoples come

Brendan: yah no kidding
May: dang brendan i wish the put you in the show
Brendan: i was in the 6th movie
May: But still Ash brock and my bro are getting really boring
Brendan:ok

Both: visit this board more often peoples

sweethart_772002
20th August 2004, 2:42 AM
well i hope more peoples come

Brendan: yah no kidding
May: dang brendan i wish the put you in the show
Brendan: i was in the 6th movie
May: But still Ash brock and my bro are getting really boring
Brendan: ok

Both: visit this board more often peoples

heh, chu bet ^_~ i'm one of those more ppl!

and yeah: i want brendan in wun of da shows too. it'd be fun ^_^ im gettin tired of ash... =P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/sweethart_772002/carrymehomec_jpg.jpg My piccy i drew ^_^ heeeh hoennshipping yaay! (i'll draw more alter ^_^)

LugiasPal
20th August 2004, 12:55 PM
oh i love that picture of brendan and may

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/sweethart_772002/carrymehomec_jpg.jpg

May: i wish that some one would replace you Ash
Ash: "what"!!!
May: you are so boring that all of the hoaenshippers whant brendan in insted of you ( sorry if i spelt that wrong)
Ash: and who is this brendan kid
May: My boyfriend
Ash: and your point is

Brendan walks in
Brendan:hi everyone
May:hi brendan, walks up and kiss him

and then we see ash fall on the ground

Brendan: may whats with him
May: i do not know dear

Well got to go

azngirlLH
21st August 2004, 8:04 AM
*runs in*

Whoo, I'm visiting!

and yeah: i want brendan in wun of da shows too. it'd be fun ^_^ im gettin tired of ash... =P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/sweethart_772002/carrymehomec_jpg.jpg My piccy i drew ^_^ heeeh hoennshipping yaay! (i'll draw more alter ^_^)

Great picture, very kawaii ^_^. Nice weblog, too.

Ice-Phoenix-chan
22nd August 2004, 4:36 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...mehomec_jpg.jpg My piccy i drew ^_^ heeeh hoennshipping yaay! (i'll draw more alter ^_^)

That's a really nice pic, they're so cute ^^

May: i wish that some one would replace you Ash
Ash: "what"!!!
May: you are so boring that all of the hoaenshippers whant brendan in insted of you ( sorry if i spelt that wrong)
Ash: and who is this brendan kid
May: My boyfriend
Ash: and your point is

Brendan walks in
Brendan:hi everyone
May:hi brendan, walks up and kiss him

and then we see ash fall on the ground

Brendan: may whats with him
May: i do not know dear

I wonder how Brendan's personality would be like if he actually appeared in the anime, would he be like Brock and go girl crazy (I hope not), smart like Max, determined (and slow, no offense ^^;;) like Ash or like Ruby (I hope not, then they would be like the manga). Do you think he will be a co-ordinator or a trainer? Hmm... the possibilities...

sweethart_772002
22nd August 2004, 11:16 PM
That's a really nice pic, they're so cute ^^

I wonder how Brendan's personality would be like if he actually appeared in the anime, would he be like Brock and go girl crazy (I hope not), smart like Max, determined (and slow, no offense ^^;;) like Ash or like Ruby (I hope not, then they would be like the manga). Do you think he will be a co-ordinator or a trainer? Hmm... the possibilities...

hey thanks ^_^

and yeah i wonder myself 0_o...if he's like ruby i'd be reminded of my brother evertime i see brendan for the rest of my life...*stares for a sec...then shudders in a corner* if he's smart, i wouldn't be surprised (he'd have to be Birch's kid right?) or if he's like brock...that would scare me...and if he's like ash-- hm...got my thinkin'

and what are you talking about when you said "Do you think he will be a co-ordinator or trainer?" um...i just dont get it (sorry i'm kinda slow ^_^;; )

i'd be fun if he's like how he is in my comics =D but i dunno...

well, we'll probably never know... -_-

Ice-Phoenix-chan
23rd August 2004, 4:54 PM
hey thanks ^_^

and yeah i wonder myself 0_o...if he's like ruby i'd be reminded of my brother evertime i see brendan for the rest of my life...*stares for a sec...then shudders in a corner* if he's smart, i wouldn't be surprised (he'd have to be Birch's kid right?) or if he's like brock...that would scare me...and if he's like ash-- hm...got my thinkin'

and what are you talking about when you said "Do you think he will be a co-ordinator or trainer?" um...i just dont get it (sorry i'm kinda slow ^_^;; )

i'd be fun if he's like how he is in my comics =D but i dunno...

well, we'll probably never know... -_-

I never really liked Ruby's personality much so I just hope that he won't be like him but I'd perfer him have his own personality, just to make another character.

Don't worry about being slow, I'm kinda slow too ^^;; Anyway, what I mean by that question is that you know how Ash wants to collect the badges and May wants to be a co-ordinator? Well, I'm just asking which one you think he will be. I would rather him be a trainer... as long as he's different than Ash (it's not fun with two of the same character, would it?).

Yes, I agree, it won't be possible to make in OOC in fics because he doesn't really have a personality (unless you count the one from the manga...)

I wish they can add him in the anime...

This is random... but I drew a hoennshipping picy! (It's horrible) The pic came from my fic, I know the words are random but I didn't know what else to write XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/icy_phoenix09/smallerver.jpg

LugiasPal
23rd August 2004, 8:20 PM
i love that pic of brendan and may

Please don't advertise in the forums, since your sig is the place to advertise, and nowhere else. ^^;

Kioko-san
24th August 2004, 4:08 AM
Yay, Hoennshipping!^^ This couple is just so kawaii, even if Brendan was barely in the anime(I think he got a tiny cameo or something..). It would be cool if Brendan was in the show for like a whole eppy. I wouldn't want Ash replaced(I love Ash!^^) but it would be nice if Brendan could get a chance in the anime too.XP

Kitty
24th August 2004, 4:28 AM
i hate misty in the show. i would haft to say she is a little stuck up. sorry i mentiond the M word

Like wean ash and pikachu destroed M's bike she kept complaing about all the time

but wean pikachu destroed mays bike, may got mad but didnt care, besides we have not hear he mention about her bike
i am infinite% Brendan and May shipper fan ever

Mistys name should be the M word meaning its bad

whoa what the heck. why are you even talking about misty in here. and lot's of people have names with the letter M in the beginning.

anyways... i got to say that heonnshipping looks like a pretty cute couple n.n i am not a big fan of may. but i like the colors of her/brendan clothes in the game.

azngirlLH
24th August 2004, 7:32 AM
I never really liked Ruby's personality much so I just hope that he won't be like him but I'd perfer him have his own personality, just to make another character.

Don't worry about being slow, I'm kinda slow too ^^;; Anyway, what I mean by that question is that you know how Ash wants to collect the badges and May wants to be a co-ordinator? Well, I'm just asking which one you think he will be. I would rather him be a trainer... as long as he's different than Ash (it's not fun with two of the same character, would it?).

Yes, I agree, it won't be possible to make in OOC in fics because he doesn't really have a personality (unless you count the one from the manga...)

I wish they can add him in the anime...

This is random... but I drew a hoennshipping picy! (It's horrible) The pic came from my fic, I know the words are random but I didn't know what else to write XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/icy_phoenix09/smallerver.jpg

X3 Kawaii. I wonder what story this goes for...? *goes to ff.net* Doh! Today is the 23rd! Their updates..... *can't log in*

I wonder if we can sign a petition to make Brendan appear in the regular episodes... *wakes up* Dammit, I was dreaming...

Ice-Phoenix-chan
25th August 2004, 7:07 PM
i love that pic of brendan and may

^^ thanks

X3 Kawaii. I wonder what story this goes for...? *goes to ff.net* Doh! Today is the 23rd! Their updates..... *can't log in*

I wonder if we can sign a petition to make Brendan appear in the regular episodes... *wakes up* Dammit, I was dreaming...

lol I wish we can sign a petition to let Brendan in the episodes... (Psst I think we should start one... not to get off topic or anything... but I have a feeling that it might ruin advanceshippoing and/or contestshipping...)

P.S. I like your old banner better.... not saying that this one is bad or anything

azngirlLH
26th August 2004, 12:26 AM
^^ thanks

lol I wish we can sign a petition to let Brendan in the episodes... (Psst I think we should start one... not to get off topic or anything... but I have a feeling that it might ruin advanceshippoing and/or contestshipping...)

P.S. I like your old banner better.... not saying that this one is bad or anything

Um, what? I didn't change my banner... ... ... oh, hah, that >.>. Um, I was working on my website, and uh... you know... *whistles*

I just had a second thought about the petition. The idea of bringing Brendan into the regular episodes isn't that important(it might ruin the story somehow). We hoennshippers just think that we can change everthing,but shipping is just a fan's idea, so I don't think it will ever happen. There's this other petition about bringing back the manga. I signed it... but I don't think a bunch of fanatics like us can make a company like Viz start translating again O.o. The thought of seeing people in Japan making a petition about Yuuki makes me laugh somehow... if they are doing one. >_>

Ice-Phoenix-chan
26th August 2004, 5:06 PM
Um, what? I didn't change my banner... ... ... oh, hah, that >.>. Um, I was working on my website, and uh... you know... *whistles*

I just had a second thought about the petition. The idea of bringing Brendan into the regular episodes isn't that important(it might ruin the story somehow). We hoennshippers just think that we can change everthing,but shipping is just a fan's idea, so I don't think it will ever happen. There's this other petition about bringing back the manga. I signed it... but I don't think a bunch of fanatics like us can make a company like Viz start translating again O.o. The thought of seeing people in Japan making a petition about Yuuki makes me laugh somehow... if they are doing one. >_>

*lol* Anyway, I thought that bring in Brendan would ruin the story too, I mean, look at the hints of advanceshipping, some pokeshippers are beginning to like it too. I signed a petiton to make another sequel to a game, for a year (or so) the project of it seemed going on and off but recently, it really 'seems' to have become official that they are really making the sequel (note the 'seem' I just hope that they actually make it ^^;;) ... I'm not making sense again XD. I actually kinda doubt that the Japanese would make a petition to have Yuuki in the anime, they seem to be really liking contestshipping and advanceshipping

azngirlLH
26th August 2004, 10:40 PM
Signed a petition for a sequel to a game? Sorry, I lost you on that part >_>. Oddly enough, every time I search through the PKMN-search site, I see more hoennshipping sites than advanceshipping >_>. I hardly see any pokeshipping. I guess it's cause it's getting old or something. Who knows.

Ice-Phoenix-chan
27th August 2004, 12:35 AM
Oh wellz, I'm not making sense today at all... And seeing more hoennshipping sites is a good thing ^^ I just thought that more people will know Satoshi then Yuuki, so I thought that there would be more advanceshipping ^^;;. Maybe people began to like advanceshipping more than pokeshipping^^. At first, pokeshipping seemed okay, I mean, hero is usually paired up with his traveling partner, but then, as the series went on, I figured that they really only have more of a brother/sister relationship than bf/gf.

Ketsuban
27th August 2004, 12:48 AM
At first, pokeshipping seemed okay, I mean, hero is usually paired up with his traveling partner, but then, as the series went on, I figured that they really only have more of a brother/sister relationship than bf/gf.

But then, Haruka belongs with Masato, whom she really DOES have a brother-sister relationship with, so go figure.

LugiasPal
27th August 2004, 4:47 AM
i drew a picture of the future of Brendan and Mays kids

he take a look
http://www.geocities.com/pokemon_in_the_distents/futurekids.gif

its not that grate of a drawing cuse i used crappy ms paint so dont diss it

i think the girl is cute

~~~~~
Me:"hay brendan may check out what i found online" show a picture of two kids that look like them.

May:" they look kind of some one i know" and she looked at the picture
Brendan:" hey let me see"

May:"Hey who are they"
Me:" well lets scroll down and see what the tittle is", scrolls down and it tittles Brendan and Mays future kids.

May sees this and faints

Brendan" wtf are people thinking and who drew that

Me:"its not me" wistle and smirking
brendan shove her of the computer and sees he signture on it

Brendan "okay you getting it LugiasPal

Brendan chase but Lugiaspal got a way then walks over to may and picks he up

Brendan: man she is crazy
May:"i thougt they wear cute"
Brendan: yah what ever
May: they wear

well we let them fight but caio for know and i have school in the morning

Ice-Phoenix-chan
27th August 2004, 4:52 PM
But then, Haruka belongs with Masato, whom she really DOES have a brother-sister relationship with, so go figure.

I'm sorry you lost me there ^^;; Wait... Let me try to figure this out... you are saying how May goes with Masato if Ash goes with Misty because they have a bro/sis relationship, right? If you did, I didn't mean that in my post, I said that Ash/Misty don't really belong together if they only have a bro/sis relationship... *is confuzzled*

i drew a picture of the future of Brendan and Mays kids

he take a look
http://www.geocities.com/pokemon_in.../futurekids.gif

I really like the idea of the pic, it's really cute. Their clothes are really nice too, I mean, they got a little 'Brendan and May' in them ^^ Hmm... just a sugestion... maybe either changing the shade of the boy's hair or the red on their clothes. The colors kinda makes it hard to see the hair or clothes.

Ketsuban
27th August 2004, 9:58 PM
I'm sorry you lost me there ^^;; Wait... Let me try to figure this out... you are saying how May goes with Masato if Ash goes with Misty because they have a bro/sis relationship, right? If you did, I didn't mean that in my post, I said that Ash/Misty don't really belong together if they only have a bro/sis relationship... *is confuzzled*

No, no, I was making a joke. ^^;;; You said that Satoshi and Haruka shouldn't go together because their relationship is like a brother's and sister's. I replied that I think Haruka belongs with Masato, and made a pun on the fact that they ARE brother and sister.

Ice-Phoenix-chan
28th August 2004, 12:27 AM
Ohh... hehe XD I'm a slow person... I think you made a mistake though. Instead of Kasumi-chan, you put Haruka-chan with Satoshi but nice joke ^^

LugiasPal
28th August 2004, 2:21 AM
I really like the idea of the pic, it's really cute. Their clothes are really nice too, I mean, they got a little 'Brendan and May' in them ^^ Hmm... just a sugestion... maybe either changing the shade of the boy's hair or the red on their clothes. The colors kinda makes it hard to see the hair or clothes.[/QUOTE]

i was board any way and just thougt of crazy ideas. i just wish that people would not make negitive remarks on my work

Ketsuban
28th August 2004, 3:32 AM
I think you made a mistake though. Instead of Kasumi-chan, you put Haruka-chan with Satoshi but nice joke ^^

T_T *is stupid*

LugiasPal
28th August 2004, 6:48 AM
i wounder if bread head will show up in the anime

Ice-Phoenix-chan
28th August 2004, 8:00 PM
i was board any way and just thougt of crazy ideas. i just wish that people would not make negitive remarks on my work

I sounded mean? T_T I'm sorry, I was just trying to help...

T_T *is stupid*

O.o how are you stupid? You're not stupid, you were probably thinking about Haruka-chan because this is a hoennshipping thread so you probably... ya... (^^;; I'm not good at convincing people)

i wounder if bread head will show up in the anime
I doubt that he'll become a main character (It would ruin the advanceshipping and contestshipping thing-ish... maybe... i dunno) but I wish he can at least appear as a side character like Richie or something

LugiasPal
28th August 2004, 9:52 PM
no not richie and besides i think brendan should apper to make joke and stuff at ash

fOuL lIl gUrL fRuM hElL..
28th August 2004, 9:55 PM
m@y I jOiN tHe CoNvEr$@tIoN?

azngirlLH
28th August 2004, 11:11 PM
no not richie and besides i think brendan should apper to make joke and stuff at ash

:D That's twice as fun, not only that there's gonna be rivalry between them, they're also gonna fight! Awesome ^_^.

m@y I jOiN tHe CoNvEr$@tIoN?

Sure, I see why not.

Ice-Phoenix-chan
29th August 2004, 12:39 AM
That's twice as fun, not only that there's gonna be rivalry between them, they're also gonna fight! Awesome ^_^.

We it'd be great if that actually DID happen but... what are the chances?

LugiasPal
29th August 2004, 2:02 AM
Hey ice-Phoenix-chan

you have a ff.net account right cuse if you do, i replied the oc forums for it, i e-mailed it to you a few days. and the name that i chose was Michiru, that you mentiond in the fifth chapter.

Also my pen name is Brendans Tuba
you have also sent a reviwe for. I want to be with you , you know the story wean ash slapped may at the end and stuff. sorry if it dose not have grate spelling, but it has better spelling then all of my other fics

azngirlLH
29th August 2004, 3:14 AM
We it'd be great if that actually DID happen but... what are the chances?

The chances and 1 to 1000000000x100000000000. What can a bunch of fanatics like us do to get Brendan in there? -_- Nothing except whine and daydreaming.

Kero Kairos
29th August 2004, 3:33 AM
hey, we could just use our heads and take out max or brock and add brendan in lol

LugiasPal
29th August 2004, 4:21 AM
its the hard knock life for us,its the hard knock life for us

Sted of Brendan, We got Ash
Sted of Brendan, We got Brock

Its the Hard knock life.

don't it feal like that Ash is always boring.
dont it feal like that Brendan is never hear
once a day do you feel like weeping.
From the crying you think this topic place would sink.

No Brendan life
Ash take Hike
May needs a Guy

Its the hard knock life for us hoeanshippers.....
its...
The...
Hard...
knock....
life....
its...
The...
Hard...
knock...
life..

Its-The-Hard-Knock-Life
~~~~~~~~~~~
Well i am done with that song and yes it came from annie but i spiced it up a little for us hoeanshippers

Kero Kairos
29th August 2004, 4:42 AM
*puts a hand on Lugiapal's shoulder* yes... its a VERY hard knock life for us hoennshippers T_T

sweethart_772002
29th August 2004, 4:58 AM
i dont care if brendan enters the gang or not...just want him to be at least in one episode...but not like a cameo ^_^ *looking on the birght side*

Kero Kairos
29th August 2004, 4:59 AM
hey lugiapal, where ya get the manga scans?

LugiasPal
29th August 2004, 5:26 AM
um my friend in town is an exchange student from japan and she likes pokemon alot and she showed me the manga and then we scanded it from the book to my pc and so.

Man that was the gratest song that i have ever came up with. my favorite part is

Ash Take a Hike

29th August 2004, 10:29 AM
i hav a question is this hoenshipping 4 the comic or anime? or both?

Ketsuban
29th August 2004, 5:50 PM
HoennShipping is for the game and the anime, or anywhere else Brendan and May show up. The manga only has Ruby and Sapphire, the pairing of whom is called FranticShipping. But I guess people are discussing HoennShipping and FranticShipping both in this thread ^^;;l

Ice-Phoenix-chan
29th August 2004, 7:18 PM
Hey ice-Phoenix-chan
you have a ff.net account right cuse if you do, i replied the oc forums for it, i e-mailed it to you a few days. and the name that i chose was Michiru, that you mentiond in the fifth chapter.
Also my pen name is Brendans Tuba
you have also sent a reviwe for. I want to be with you , you know the story wean ash slapped may at the end and stuff. sorry if it dose not have grate spelling, but it has better spelling then all of my other fics

Yup, I do but I thought the OC I mentioned in the 5th chapter was Misa, Marichi's OC... I don't remember, my memory is bad XD. I really like your story, it was funny^^

um my friend in town is an exchange student from japan and she likes pokemon alot and she showed me the manga and then we scanded it from the book to my pc and so.
Man that was the gratest song that i have ever came up with. my favorite part is

Ash Take a Hike

You're so lucky to have a japanese friend... I wish I had a japanese friend... they can translate for me... Plus get great anime/manga from Japan. BTW great ajustments to the song.

HoennShipping is for the game and the anime, or anywhere else Brendan and May show up. The manga only has Ruby and Sapphire, the pairing of whom is called FranticShipping. But I guess people are discussing HoennShipping and FranticShipping both in this thread ^^;;l

I never read the manga but I don't really like Franticshipping for some odd reason ^^;; Ruby and Sapphire don't really match but hey, opposites attract... right?

LugiasPal
29th August 2004, 8:19 PM
man i just love the song i wrote for us hoean shippers.

Its the Hard knock life.

No Brendan life
Ash take Hike
May needs a Guy

its...
The...
Hard...
knock....
life....
its...
The...
Hard...
knock...
life..

Its-The-Hard-Knock-Life
````
sorry i just had to put this up cuse it is so darn funnt
i just think it really funny

azngirlLH
29th August 2004, 9:58 PM
man i just love the song i wrote for us hoean shippers.

Its the Hard knock life.

No Brendan life
Ash take Hike
May needs a Guy

its...
The...
Hard...
knock....
life....
its...
The...
Hard...
knock...
life..

Its-The-Hard-Knock-Life
````
sorry i just had to put this up cuse it is so darn funnt
i just think it really funny

LOL XD. Awesome song/poem-thinger-majigger.

LugiasPal
30th August 2004, 2:02 AM
last year i was an orphan in the play annie at my school and i thougt of the song so.

and i also updated my story on ff.net about may and brendan

azngirlLH
30th August 2004, 6:06 AM
Awesome LugiasPal. ^^

http://www.ferretgames.com/imageupload/images/brendanmay4132a7364a54d.gif

LugiasPal
30th August 2004, 6:18 AM
squels ( i love that pic of may) and guess what i had a crush on this boy last year in high school and know we are boy and girl friend, and his name is brendan also

azngirlLH
30th August 2004, 6:33 AM
What? May only?! Brendan's in there, too, you know :/. This is a hoennshipping thread for goodness sakes, not the May Fan Club! Lol XD.

LugiasPal
30th August 2004, 6:36 AM
of i for got to put brendans name in to sorry. hits head on table.

Man it the Hard Knock life for all of us hoeanShippers.

Hey that should be like a logo for us hoeanshippers and i should make a banner for it too

Kero Kairos
30th August 2004, 6:40 AM
do do, such a hard life ^^

we need more brendan/may stories OUTSIDE of journey ones lol

azngirlLH
30th August 2004, 6:49 AM
Yeah, B&M journey stories has been talked about a lot. It's getting worst >>. I try to avoid that problem.

LugiasPal
30th August 2004, 7:02 AM
Well hear is the Banner for us Hoennshippers.

http://www.geocities.com/lil_taillow/hoenn.gif

Ice-Phoenix-chan
30th August 2004, 4:42 PM
Lugiaspal, your poem/song thing is great!

Great pic, LH (I don't know how to quote pictures XD)

Yeah, B&M journey stories has been talked about a lot. It's getting worst >>. I try to avoid that problem.

I agree with that (though I have one myself ^^U ) They have gotten really common and worst...

LugiasPal
31st August 2004, 12:44 AM
Man my BoyFriend is great and sometimes acts like ruby in the manga but wear good friends.

I just love the banner i made

azngirlLH
31st August 2004, 11:18 PM
I just post something in the advanceshipping thread, and it kinda gave me an idea here... what's the color of hoennshipping? First, I think about the game versions. It could be Ruby and Sapphire/Red and Blue. I prefer Ruby and Sapphire. But then, I also go by the color of clothing they were. So in RS, it would be black and red. But... in emerald, it could be just green and orange. O.o What do you guys think?

Ice-Phoenix-chan
31st August 2004, 11:48 PM
I just post something in the advanceshipping thread, and it kinda gave me an idea here... what's the color of hoennshipping? First, I think about the game versions. It could be Ruby and Sapphire/Red and Blue. I prefer Ruby and Sapphire. But then, I also go by the color of clothing they were. So in RS, it would be black and red. But... in emerald, it could be just green and orange. O.o What do you guys think?

IMO, I think it would be best if it was Red/Black. Red/Blue is already 'taken' and I don't really like Green/Orange (imagine, Pokemon Orange, Purple, Pink or Brown *lol* but of course, this is IMO, so no offense to people who like it or w/e).

...Crazy idea I just got, red or black with white ^^;; Brendan's hair is white! XD *is not making sense*

Blazikens_Brushfire
31st August 2004, 11:50 PM
Hi! B_B here! Um... can i join the conversation?? Oh, and Hoennshipping colors could be a transparent color, like a transparent red or blue, or something like that... I finks...

LugiasPal
1st September 2004, 12:35 AM
how about we use the colors of their clothing in R/S

YellowGold/Dark ligthish red/Black/and then White

azngirlLH
1st September 2004, 12:50 AM
O.o

*is not really making sense*

May's hair is brown... white and brown! XDD

So, Red and Blue is already taken? By who? I think prefer the Ruby and Sapphire color for B&M.

Ice-Phoenix-chan
1st September 2004, 2:54 AM
Oh, and Hoennshipping colors could be a transparent color, like a transparent red or blue, or something like that... I finks...

*still is not making sense* That'd look really nice ^^ it'd be transparent XD

O.o

*is not really making sense*

May's hair is brown... white and brown! XDD

So, Red and Blue is already taken? By who? I think prefer the Ruby and Sapphire color for B&M.
*still is not making sense*
*lol* White and brown! ^__^

Well it's not really taken >.> but think about it, in the manga, Red is Ash, Blue is that girl or you can make the blue May (Sapphire) for advanceshipping... wait... Brendan can be red too.............. XD

Then Blazikens_Brushfire's idea is great for this

Oh, and Hoennshipping colors could be a transparent color, like a transparent red or blue, or something like that... I finks...

It can make a difference of the 'normal' Red and Blue to make it tRaNsPaReNt XD That'd look really nice ^^ AND it'd be transparent XD

sweethart_772002
1st September 2004, 3:21 AM
IMO, I think it would be best if it was Red/Black. Red/Blue is already 'taken' and I don't really like Green/Orange (imagine, Pokemon Orange, Purple, Pink or Brown *lol* but of course, this is IMO, so no offense to people who like it or w/e).

...Crazy idea I just got, red or black with white ^^;; Brendan's hair is white! XD *is not making sense*

hey yeah! white!! yeah, wit brendans hair and may's skirt and pokeball logo on her bandana! your making sense to me =)

azngirlLH
1st September 2004, 4:54 AM
O_O... *is still lost*

Red and Blue, manga, yeah... but doesn't Blue wear black and white? O_o

I still say hoennshipping color should be Ruby and Sapphire!(well, it's kind of a color... a GEM COLOR! >_>) *still trying to figure out which color* Okay... *tries to meka a list* *still confuzzled*

Ice-Phoenix-chan
1st September 2004, 4:13 PM
hey yeah! white!! yeah, wit brendans hair and may's skirt and pokeball logo on her bandana! your making sense to me =)

Wow... I actually make sense? O.o Oh well, its a good thing.... right?

O_O... *is still lost*

Red and Blue, manga, yeah... but doesn't Blue wear black and white? O_o

I still say hoennshipping color should be Ruby and Sapphire!(well, it's kind of a color... a GEM COLOR! >_>) *still trying to figure out which color* Okay... *tries to meka a list* *still confuzzled*

You're confusing me now... Well this is the colors I can think of:

Red, Blue, Black, White, Brown, Green, Orange, mustard yellow (her fannypack). Ya... that's all I can think of...

Blazikens_Brushfire
1st September 2004, 9:05 PM
I really dont understand the clothes thing. White?? Sure, thats a color on their clothes but the clothes representing their colors... thats... thats odd, for sure. But im still going strong behind my "transparent red/blue" thingy.

azngirlLH
1st September 2004, 10:47 PM
You're confusing me now... Well this is the colors I can think of:

Red, Blue, Black, White, Brown, Green, Orange, mustard yellow (her fannypack). Ya... that's all I can think of...

Um, you're confusing me, too. :(

I really dont understand the clothes thing. White?? Sure, thats a color on their clothes but the clothes representing their colors... thats... thats odd, for sure. But im still going strong behind my "transparent red/blue" thingy.

I don't understand anything about the transparent thing :(. All I can think of is Ruby and Sapphire, the gem colors. Either that or it's black and red because a majority of what Brendan wears is black and May is red. And if we're talking about emerald, then it would be green and orange. O.o

LugiasPal
2nd September 2004, 1:36 AM
whay dont we just call it tye die if we cant think of any other colors, so we can just put all the colors togeather

azngirlLH
2nd September 2004, 2:23 AM
What?! Tye dyes aren't fun colors. :( They're too colorful, besides, we only need two colors. :3

LugiasPal
2nd September 2004, 2:47 AM
well i know but we can us ruby saffire and emerald colors for like a tie die

Well why dont we Just use the hoenn colors or red,black,and white

azngirlLH
2nd September 2004, 3:02 AM
Three colors? Yeah, if we go by three colors, it could be the two that you said. But two colors = two people. ^^;

LugiasPal
2nd September 2004, 3:44 AM
Ok i have on that might pull it of

It should be Ruby, Onix ( that black stone) and saff (i shorted that up)

Animeazngurllh i made a hentai Free badge for you website
Hear it is
http://www.geocities.com/lil_taillow/hentaibadge.gif

azngirlLH
2nd September 2004, 3:55 AM
Ah, wow, thanks! ^^; I never asked you for one though... I'll put it on when I have the chance.

LugiasPal
2nd September 2004, 4:20 AM
you haft to see this cute pic comic that i remade of may and brendan , its funny and cute

http://www.geocities.com/pokemon_in_the_distents/fc.gif

azngirlLH
4th September 2004, 4:15 AM
Okay, I put the badge on ^^. And yeah, I've seen that comic before in the fanarts. You took the manga and recolored it, lol. *points* It's in your sig, too >.>.

4th September 2004, 1:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/Spoink/sleept.jpg
check out this tottaly kawai pic!! ^-^

Kyoto-chan
4th September 2004, 7:27 PM
-holds up basket of muffins- Haddo LH and Icy-chan! -cough- Don't you think my username answers your questions about who I am? Bleh. You guys remember Fiery, right?

Fiery: ...Geez, man...next time WARN me before you wake me up before 1 in the afternoon.

^^U Anywaaay...-gives 1 muffin to LH and 2 muffins to Icy-chan-

Ice-Phoenix-chan
4th September 2004, 9:06 PM
I'm just gonna stop with the color thing... its really confusing me...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...oink/sleept.jpg

Cute ^^ (especially May XD)

-holds up basket of muffins- Haddo LH and Icy-chan! -cough- Don't you think my username answers your questions about who I am? Bleh. You guys remember Fiery, right?

Fiery: ...Geez, man...next time WARN me before you wake me up before 1 in the afternoon.

Hey, Kyoto-chan! Thanks ^^ *eats muffin* (YAY I get 2 muffins... why is that? ...meh...) Yes, I know who you are! (have you updated your fic yet?)

Kyoto-chan
4th September 2004, 9:38 PM
Why, Icy-chan? Because LH hasn't reviewed for the last two chappies. xP Naw, I haven't gotten around to it...but I might write a new chapter soon...

azngirlLH
4th September 2004, 10:09 PM

*points* I know you. =^_^= Thanks for the muffins!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...oink/sleept.jpg

Very kawaii =^_^=. Only if it could be in the anime >_>;.

Kyoto-chan
4th September 2004, 10:42 PM
Hehe. Me knows you toooo! You ish welcome. -bow-

^^U I've brought the discussion of Hoennshipping to the Pokeshipping board. That can't be good, can it?

azngirlLH
4th September 2004, 11:03 PM
Um, I don't know... I did brought the ideas of colors from the advanceshipping board to here ^^;.

http://www.ferretgames.com/imageupload/images/pokesp-3413a2cd1e99c5.jpg

Kyoto-chan
4th September 2004, 11:12 PM
Um, I don't know... I did brought the ideas of colors from the advanceshipping board to here ^^;.

http://www.ferretgames.com/imageupload/images/pokesp-3413a2cd1e99c5.jpg

Meh...we stopped talking about Hoennshipping now...and that's a cute pic, LH! Hehe. Hey, can I add a few ideas to your 'You Know You're Addicted to Hoennshipping When...' list?

;157;- Did she mention she joined today and she has a bunch of posts here already?

Oh be quiet Fiery!

azngirlLH
4th September 2004, 11:15 PM
Sure ^_^. And yesh, that's a cute pic ^^. Would be better is the watermelon was replaced with Brendan ^_^.

Kyoto-chan
4th September 2004, 11:20 PM
Sure ^_^. And yesh, that's a cute pic ^^. Would be better is the watermelon was replaced with Brendan ^_^.

Lol. Oh and I brought Mitsuru here for your glomping needs!

Mitsuru: Whatever you do, Kyoto, don't give me to that lady over there! I'M BEGGING!

...I've thought about it, I'll still give you to LH! WHAHA! And that would be better...-ahem- Here's my suggestions:

You just finished Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire in playing both May and Brendan just to find Hoennshipping hints.

You stay up late at night to read/write Hoennshipping fanfics.

That's all for now...I guess...^^U -poke- And review TTIL already!

azngirlLH
4th September 2004, 11:36 PM
Lol. Oh and I brought Mitsuru here for your glomping needs!

Mitsuru: Whatever you do, Kyoto, don't give me to that lady over there! I'M BEGGING!

...I've thought about it, I'll still give you to LH! WHAHA! And that would be better...-ahem- Here's my suggestions:

You just finished Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire in playing both May and Brendan just to find Hoennshipping hints.

You stay up late at night to read/write Hoennshipping fanfics.

That's all for now...I guess...^^U -poke- And review TTIL already!

Haha, I'll glomp Wally later ^_^.

Wally: O.O (This is my chance to get away!)

I've added your stuff to the list ^_^. I'll review your ff after I update one of my stories... as of now, I think I got the writers' block again. I'll go draw on the oekaki board or something...

*grabs Wally and drags him away*

Wally: ;_;

Brendan: >_> Didn't LH write a fanfic about Super Wally or something? Do your super power things again.

Wally: That was a fraud ;_;...

Kyoto-chan
4th September 2004, 11:39 PM
Haha, I'll glomp Wally later ^_^.

Wally: O.O (This is my chance to get away!)

I've added your stuff to the list ^_^. I'll review your ff after I update one of my stories... as of now, I think I got the writers' block again. I'll go draw on the oekaki board or something...

*grabs Wally and drags him away*

Wally: ;_;

Brendan: >_> Didn't LH write a fanfic about Super Wally or something? Do your super power things again.

Wally: That was a fraud ;_;...

Poor you, LH...I'm starting to get the writer's block that took me out for a year now...o_O;;

;157;- RUN WALLY, RUN LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!

...I don't think that last statement was nessescary, Fiery...

;157;- Oh then...GO SUPER WALLY!

...u__u You're a lost cause...

Ice-Phoenix-chan
4th September 2004, 11:42 PM
Too lazy to quote... but thanks for the muffins again! (I won't tell you to update soon cuz I myself got a block on my own stories ^^;;) I feel bad for Mitsuru... I like your ideas for the list ^^

The pictures you [LH] posted are so kawaii! What's Brendan holding in his hand anyway? Its a random stick OF DOOM BWHAHAHAHAHAH *is hyper* is it to open the watermelon? (BTW your sig is true, the picy of Netto is so cute!) XD

Kyoto-chan
4th September 2004, 11:46 PM
Too lazy to quote... but thanks for the muffins again! (I won't tell you to update soon cuz I myself got a block on my own stories ^^;;) I feel bad for Mitsuru... I like your ideas for the list ^^

The pictures you [LH] posted are so kawaii! What's Brendan holding in his hand anyway? Its a random stick OF DOOM BWHAHAHAHAHAH *is hyper* is it to open the watermelon? (BTW your sig is true, the picy of Netto is so cute!) XD

^^ Thankies Icy-chan...you know, I nearly did one of my own suggestions...-twitch- Even when my cousin defeated the Elite Four in her Sapphire, our other cousin was there, and I was practically interogating him if there was any hints out of Brendan. xP

I have a question...what would you do if you had an 8-year-old Hoennshipper in your family? 'Cause I do, and that's my cousin...gah. But then again...he says May should marry every dude she's "staring" at...o_O

Ice-Phoenix-chan
5th September 2004, 12:44 AM
^^ Thankies Icy-chan...you know, I nearly did one of my own suggestions...-twitch- Even when my cousin defeated the Elite Four in her Sapphire, our other cousin was there, and I was practically interogating him if there was any hints out of Brendan. xP

I have a question...what would you do if you had an 8-year-old Hoennshipper in your family? 'Cause I do, and that's my cousin...gah. But then again...he says May should marry every dude she's "staring" at...o_O

(I can't quote properly T_T you know what I mean? I can't quote it with the top saying ''Originally Posted by _____") *lol* I kinda did that too XD My brother beat the game (with Brendan) before me so I watched the 'ending' and I was like 'OHH!!! ITS MAY, ITS BRENDAN! ITS HOENNSHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! *celebrates*'. Then, after I beat my own game (with May) and I did the same thing XD. After, I tried to beat the game with Brendan to look for hoennshipping hints XDDDD

About your question, that would NEVER happen to me (though I'd rather that it did). *ahem* That's really cute ^^ Anyway, he's not a true hoennshipping fan (I am kinda not too... I like her with Ash, Drew, Steven AND Wally XDD) but at least he's a May fan! (well... if he does that with Misty too, he's not... unless... he's a May AND Misty fan ^^)

Kyoto-chan
5th September 2004, 1:16 AM
(I can't quote properly T_T you know what I mean? I can't quote it with the top saying ''Originally Posted by _____") *lol* I kinda did that too XD My brother beat the game (with Brendan) before me so I watched the 'ending' and I was like 'OHH!!! ITS MAY, ITS BRENDAN! ITS HOENNSHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! *celebrates*'. Then, after I beat my own game (with May) and I did the same thing XD. After, I tried to beat the game with Brendan to look for hoennshipping hints XDDDD

About your question, that would NEVER happen to me (though I'd rather that it did). *ahem* That's really cute ^^ Anyway, he's not a true hoennshipping fan (I am kinda not too... I like her with Ash, Drew, Steven AND Wally XDD) but at least he's a May fan! (well... if he does that with Misty too, he's not... unless... he's a May AND Misty fan ^^)

o_o ^^U You're just as hyper as me, Icy-chan! ^^ -takes bite out of muffin- ^^

;157;- I WANT A MUFFIN!

Fiery...you've gotten fifteen today already...don't'cha think that enough?

;157;- Nope!

-__-U Help...

azngirlLH
5th September 2004, 2:18 AM

Are you talking about the ending to the game? I played as May, and the ending was really cute =^_^=. When I was watching the ending, I was expecting both of them to sit under the moonlit night and uh... *shrug* I don't know... but the music was cute =^_^=.

o_o ^^U You're just as hyper as me, Icy-chan! ^^ -takes bite out of muffin- ^^

- I WANT A MUFFIN!

Fiery...you've gotten fifteen today already...don't'cha think that enough?

- Nope!

-__-U Help...

You're all hyper, lol >_>;. I'll help you =^_^= *gives Fiery more muffins*

Fiery- Woo hoo, muffins! =^_^=

Ice-Phoenix-chan
5th September 2004, 3:11 AM
Are you talking about the ending to the game? I played as May, and the ending was really cute =^_^=. When I was watching the ending, I was expecting both of them to sit under the moonlit night and uh... *shrug* I don't know... but the music was cute =^_^=.

Ya! the ending was cute ^^ how they 'burst' through the door to tell the other about Steven *clasps hands together,tilts heads and sighs* I wish the did sit under the moonlight... that would have been REALLY cute... but Nintendo would never do that...

azngirlLH
5th September 2004, 4:04 AM
Ya! the ending was cute ^^ how they 'burst' through the door to tell the other about Steven *clasps hands together,tilts heads and sighs* I wish the did sit under the moonlight... that would have been REALLY cute... but Nintendo would never do that...

:3 Yep... I was kinda shock the first time I played it, I mean, Brendan just... "burst" in... it would have been so great if Brendan could have followed May in.. ;_; stupid Steven... wait, what am I saying? I love Steven =^_^= *glomps*.

Ice-Phoenix-chan
5th September 2004, 5:01 PM
I actually like him 'bursting' in better, it shows how cute hoennshipping is XD though him 'following' her in is great too! he'll be suporting her all the way! YAY! *is already hyper* I thought you already have Mitsuru for your glomping needs... *glomps Steven*

azngirlLH
5th September 2004, 10:49 PM
Brendan bursting in, following in... it's all the same :D. He sneaked it. That's a good one :D. Only if Steven would have let Brendan go in with May ;_;...

wait a minute...

*grabs Steven from Icy-chan*

Mine! *glomps*

Espeon
6th September 2004, 1:32 AM
I always think that Brendan and May are meant for each other. Like how friendly they to each other in the games and for those of you who plays R/S probably notice that. They do not look right without the other. That is my thought.

Ice-Phoenix-chan
6th September 2004, 1:34 AM
No! You already have Wally! Give Steven back! *steals Steven back* ^^ *glomps*

Yes... only if Steven let Brendan go in with May... I hope there will be more hoennshipping hints in emerald *hopes*

*lol* writing that, I just thought of another thing to add to your 'you know when you are addicted to hoennshipping when...' list!
- When you try to make a game with A LOT of hoennshipping hints/senes/ w/e in it even though you don't even know how to work the program

azngirlLH
6th September 2004, 6:21 AM
I always think that Brendan and May are meant for each other. Like how friendly they to each other in the games and for those of you who plays R/S probably notice that. They do not look right without the other. That is my thought.

Of course they're meant for each other. They are the hero and heroine of the R/S series. =^_^=

No! You already have Wally! Give Steven back! *steals Steven back* ^^ *glomps*

Yes... only if Steven let Brendan go in with May... I hope there will be more hoennshipping hints in emerald *hopes*

*lol* writing that, I just thought of another thing to add to your 'you know when you are addicted to hoennshipping when...' list!
- When you try to make a game with A LOT of hoennshipping hints/senes/ w/e in it even though you don't even know how to work the program

You're right! Emerald! I should have thought about that! I hope the character you choose will talk too, instead of being mute all the time >_>.

And uh... I'm confuzzled. Do you mean...

You're addicted to hoennshipping when...

You try to create a game with A LOT of hoennshipping hints, scenes, etc... even though you don't know how to create a game?

My friend knows how to create a game ^_^. Uh, well, actually, he's a beginner >_>;.

Ice-Phoenix-chan
6th September 2004, 4:29 PM
Yes... hoennshipping is meant to be...

You're right! Emerald! I should have thought about that! I hope the character you choose will talk too, instead of being mute all the time >_>.

And uh... I'm confuzzled. Do you mean...

You're addicted to hoennshipping when...

You try to create a game with A LOT of hoennshipping hints, scenes, etc... even though you don't know how to create a game?

My friend knows how to create a game ^_^. Uh, well, actually, he's a beginner >_>;.

Ya, I hope you actually GET to talk, most of the games I've played make the main character mute...

For the list thing, I meant that you create your own version of R/S or w/e with hoennshipping hints... its supposedly for people who don't know how to create a game like me XD Yes... I'm hYpEr again!!!! YAY *is not making sense*

LugiasPal
6th September 2004, 7:52 PM
wow i have missied alot these past days. i was in canada for the week and i found the second movie track in japanese from pokemon in some oreaital store. but know i am back

Blazikens_Brushfire
6th September 2004, 8:06 PM
Uhm... you guys notice the game doesn't even have Hoennship scenes? Well, unless you count the er countless times May/Brendan has given you, May/Brendan items, or in the beginning, if you play as May, Brendan's so eager to catch a Pokemon for you, right?? Right?? (gets blank stares from everybody) Ok...

LugiasPal
6th September 2004, 9:02 PM
yah and then if you play brendan in the game, may tends to giggle to much

Togemon
6th September 2004, 9:02 PM
Oh how I love Hoennshipping, and Franticshipping is ok too, but I'm just surprised Brendan hasn't appeared in the anime yet. May & him are like two halfs of a whole, destined to be together. I guess there is always the future where he WILL & MUST appear ^_^

Ice-Phoenix-chan
6th September 2004, 9:45 PM
wow i have missied alot these past days. i was in canada for the week and i found the second movie track in japanese from pokemon in some oreaital store. but know i am back

No wonder you haven't been on lately... (this has nothing to do with hoennshipping but where did you go in Canada? I live here ^^) You're really lucky to find a store with the soundtrack... I've been looking for them but I can't find it T_T (maybe I'm looking at the wrong places...)

Uhm... you guys notice the game doesn't even have Hoennship scenes? Well, unless you count the er countless times May/Brendan has given you, May/Brendan items, or in the beginning, if you play as May, Brendan's so eager to catch a Pokemon for you, right?? Right?? (gets blank stares from everybody) Ok...

Yes, they aren't really 'hoennshipping' but they're cute anyways XD If you play as Brendan in the game, May is really nice to you! XD Brendan's not as nice to you if you are May though... but hey, guys are guys... right? *silence* ^^;;

Oh how I love Hoennshipping, and Franticshipping is ok too, but I'm just surprised Brendan hasn't appeared in the anime yet. May & him are like two halfs of a whole, destined to be together. I guess there is always the future where he WILL & MUST appear ^_^

Yes! I'M WITH YOU! HE HAS TO APPEAR! ^__^ (if you haven't noticed, I am hyper again)

LugiasPal
6th September 2004, 11:15 PM
i went to wennipeg in manitoba. and if you heard of the portage palace mall down town of wennipeg, the have this oriental store. they have like digimon music, pokemon, and ect. also the have a crap load of hello kitty items. then they have some japanese mangas but mostly claps manga

Ice-Phoenix-chan
7th September 2004, 12:10 AM
*lol* I guess I'll never get a soundtrack, don't live there. Lucky you... *sigh* with all the mangas and other things... Must... get... soundtrack... *runs off to find the soundtrack*

LugiasPal
7th September 2004, 12:47 AM
well maybe you should live in manitoba wean your older someday. and that way you will get to shop at that place all the time you want. That is if you want to. the only reason i goto that part of canada is because i live in North Dakota. wean i was up their it was kind of weaird that the trafic head lights we on in the day but thats cool.

Icey chan i have a question.
are they aloud to show that south park movie in canada.
sorry if i asked. i had to much coffee today and in canada.
and i love that place Tim Hortens., they have good bagles

Ice-Phoenix-chan
7th September 2004, 2:03 AM
*lol* I don't think we should getting off topic here, I'll PM you. Yes... sorry about that...

azngirlLH
7th September 2004, 10:41 PM

Yeah, we all know that... but... who cares, we'll just count every encounter and count those as hints. Some of us are really bored sometimes =^_^=.

For the list thing, I meant that you create your own version of R/S or w/e with hoennshipping hints... its supposedly for people who don't know how to create a game like me XD Yes... I'm hYpEr again!!!! YAY *is not making sense*

If you were to create your own version of the R/S game with hoennshiping scenes/hints in them... wouldn't that still be called creating a game? >_>;

yah and then if you play brendan in the game, may tends to giggle to much

I've never played as Brendan... well, I did once, that was just to see what May's name was even though I knew her name was May XD. But if you play from May's POV, then Brendan kinda acts like... a know-it-all >_>;.

I totally agree =^_^=. *holds up a sign and goes on a rampage*

Kyoto-chan
8th September 2004, 3:13 PM
-falls backward- I've been gone waaay too long. Me=lazy to quote. xP

Anyway, I'll talk recent events!

Ending to game? ^^U Haven't finished it yet...had to go home when my cousin was up late at night to finish her Sapphire...>_>;

Oh, B_B, I know! My cousin believed that little hoennshipping cousin of mine and me when we said that May was a part of a three sided triangle! -listens to the crickets chirping- Bleh. But as I said, 'Brendan wanted to catch you a Pokemon! That's proof right there, dude!' my cousin was all like, 'And that's supposed to be a complement?' Gee...I have so many Mayx??? fans in my family. x_X

Oh and as LH and Icy-chan have both agreed with you, WaterMaster #1, I too am siding with you! -triumphant pose- -still listening to crickets- ANYWAAAY...

I know that Brendan sounds like a know-it-all...he's kinda...braggish and insults you all the time...^^U What? It's true! -coughcough- Then again...there comes that famous quote from a Pokemon episode...'You always hurt the ones you love.'--Nurse Joy. Hey...this is hopefully still on topic!

Ice-Phoenix-chan
9th September 2004, 3:05 AM
*sigh* I'm going to have a busy year this year...

If you were to create your own version of the R/S game with hoennshiping scenes/hints in them... wouldn't that still be called creating a game? >_>;

Shh... its still 'based' off R/S... right? *silence* ...

-falls backward- I've been gone waaay too long. Me=lazy to quote. xP

Anyway, I'll talk recent events!

Ending to game? ^^U Haven't finished it yet...had to go home when my cousin was up late at night to finish her Sapphire...>_>;

Oh, B_B, I know! My cousin believed that little hoennshipping cousin of mine and me when we said that May was a part of a three sided triangle! -listens to the crickets chirping- Bleh. But as I said, 'Brendan wanted to catch you a Pokemon! That's proof right there, dude!' my cousin was all like, 'And that's supposed to be a complement?' Gee...I have so many Mayx??? fans in my family. x_X

Oh and as LH and Icy-chan have both agreed with you, WaterMaster #1, I too am siding with you! -triumphant pose- -still listening to crickets- ANYWAAAY...

I know that Brendan sounds like a know-it-all...he's kinda...braggish and insults you all the time...^^U What? It's true! -coughcough- Then again...there comes that famous quote from a Pokemon episode...'You always hurt the ones you love.'--Nurse Joy. Hey...this is hopefully still on topic!

O.o what ending?
*lol* your cousin is so cute! (mine are evil...) but isn't it good to have a May/??? fans? (especially if you are an anti-Misty fan... no offense if you are...)

Agree with us on what? *too lazy to turn back a page* ^^;;

Yes, I agree with you on the Brendan as a know it all... he seems like it in the manga (which I haven't read) and in the game a bit... maybe he's trying to impress May!

Kyoto-chan
9th September 2004, 3:03 PM
-coughs- Ya know...when you defeat Steven! ^^ Oh and...Icy-chan, why are you calling a 15-year-old cute? In my opinion, she's scawwy. -nodnod- xP -ahem-

Hmmm...LH, I'm going a bit crazy here...can I add something to your 'Reasons we like Brendan and May together' list?

Ice-Phoenix-chan
9th September 2004, 11:09 PM
Your cousin that likes hoennshipping (and every other shipping with May and a guy she stares at) is 15!?!?! It doesn't seem like it! I mean, how many 15 year olds do you see saying that a girl is paired up with every one she stares at? I have a 10 year old cousin who doesn't even like shippings... I'm the odd ball of my family... *sigh* T_T

azngirlLH
10th September 2004, 1:18 AM

Yeah, Brendan kinda insulted me(May) when he said that Norman is more of a challenge. >_> Braggish, no, insulting, very... *kicks Brendan*

Brendan: -_X

Shh... its still 'based' off R/S... right? *silence* ...

Uh, yeah, it would still be based off R/S... although I don't know where you're getting at >_>;;.

Yes, I agree with you on the Brendan as a know it all... he seems like it in the manga (which I haven't read) and in the game a bit... maybe he's trying to impress May!

*cough* Possibly.

-coughs- Ya know...when you defeat Steven! ^^ Oh and...Icy-chan, why are you calling a 15-year-old cute? In my opinion, she's scawwy. -nodnod- xP -ahem-

Hmmm...LH, I'm going a bit crazy here...can I add something to your 'Reasons we like Brendan and May together' list?

Are you talking about Misty? And yeah, you can add on to the list. Since I'm going to be very busy now, I probably won't update my site very often >_>. Just post it, and I'll get to it someday... Icy-chan, I still haven't posted up your "You know you're addicted..." etc....

Your cousin that likes hoennshipping (and every other shipping with May and a guy she stares at) is 15!?!?! It doesn't seem like it! I mean, how many 15 year olds do you see saying that a girl is paired up with every one she stares at? I have a 10 year old cousin who doesn't even like shippings... I'm the odd ball of my family... *sigh* T_T

Um... I'm lost, can you rephrase that? >_>; You're not an oddball ^^. It's just the way people thinks... my little brother(9 yrs) is an advanceshipper. :D

Ice-Phoenix-chan
10th September 2004, 4:07 AM
Are you talking about Misty? And yeah, you can add on to the list. Since I'm going to be very busy now, I probably won't update my site very often >_>. Just post it, and I'll get to it someday... Icy-chan, I still haven't posted up your "You know you're addicted..." etc.... That's okay, evil school makes everyone work like crazy and almost have no life -_-;;

Um... I'm lost, can you rephrase that? >_>; You're not an oddball ^^. It's just the way people thinks... my little brother(9 yrs) is an advanceshipper.

Yes, I'm not making sense as usual XD. I meant that Kyoto-chan's cousin, who supports every 'MayX___' pairing just because she stares at them, doesn't seem like a 15 year old, there isn't a lot of 15 year olds that does that, they have common sense... I mean, at least they know that you don't like everyone you stare at, right?

*lol* Fine, I'm *not* a odd ball among people who share the same interests with me (like here) but I still *am* the odd ball in my *family*, I don't hang around my oldest cousins becase that will just be plain weird (plus, they're really fobbie, no offense), my older female cousins are really into boys, make up, and other girly things which I'm not interested in so I'm stuck with my youger male cousins who love games (so do I ^^)... which still makes me the odd ball because I'm the only girl who does that XD (I have a younger female cousin who joins my older female cousins so that makes me weirder) -_-;;

Kyoto-chan
10th September 2004, 4:27 AM

Ummmm...that, I was talking about my eight year old cousin...my 15-year-old cousin believed me and our little dude cousin over there, that May had liked Brendan back...so yes...she's a hoennshipper as well...^^U That's kinda wierd though. Eh hehehehe...

Are you talking about Misty? And yeah, you can add on to the list. Since I'm going to be very busy now, I probably won't update my site very often >_>. Just post it, and I'll get to it someday... Icy-chan, I still haven't posted up your "You know you're addicted..." etc....

What do you mean you'll be busy?! Ah well...I'll post 'em up anyway...

'Cause we are currently glomping Wally/Steven, and Brendan's the one left in the shadow, so we paired him up with May!

They just look sooo cute together!

We just randomly picked some guy from the R/S manga/game and paired May up with him...

I don't mean the last one...^^U It just came to mind... You know, I did do something on the 'You know you're addicted when...' list...I do see Brendan and May in my dreams...o_OU

The Ho-oh Queen
10th September 2004, 6:07 AM
Check out this doll that my friend Lugiaspal who got banned. Since she can't put it up she wants me to do it for her

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/LugiasPal/df.gif

i wish i can make a brendan one but i dont have an outline for him

sweethart_772002
10th September 2004, 7:23 AM
hilo! i drew an oekaki brendan and may pic ^_^! but no romance tho ^_^;;

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10465410/

and heres an icon i made that has sum B/M romance ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/sweethart_772002/TT_love_avatar.gif

The Ho-oh Queen
10th September 2004, 1:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/LugiasPal/df.gif

dont forget to look at the pic that lugiaspal made

azngirlLH
11th September 2004, 2:00 AM
Those dolls are really scary... it'd be best if you make dolls without bases...

[QUOTE]hilo! i drew an oekaki brendan and may pic ^_^! but no romance tho ^_^;;

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10465410/ [/QUOTE

*pokes* Kawaii! ^^ 私はそれを愛する!

The Ho-oh Queen
11th September 2004, 2:19 AM
but i really like the may on the best that Lugiaspal did

Ice-Phoenix-chan
11th September 2004, 2:44 AM
too lazy to quote...

Koyto-chan, I gues we confused your 8 year old cousin with your 15 year old cousin...

*lol* I love your idea thing for the list, halarious... I feel bad for Brendan... *glomps Steven*XD

Sweethart, you are really talented! Your picy on devian art pic is really nice! Plus, you know how to animate the little... thing... w/e you call it...

Ho-oh Queen, the doll is nice, just that the eyes are scary... *hides* the May doll is cute but her left hair strand and shoes are kinda weird... the Misty doll is okay, I don't really like the shoes and the shirt look funny. The Ash doll's coloring is kinda... messy and is his hair sticking out of his hat? O.o maybe is't just me...

azngirlLH
11th September 2004, 3:09 AM
too lazy to quote...

Koyto-chan, I gues we confused your 8 year old cousin with your 15 year old cousin...

*lol* I love your idea thing for the list, halarious... I feel bad for Brendan... *glomps Steven*XD

Sweethart, you are really talented! Your picy on devian art pic is really nice! Plus, you know how to animate the little... thing... w/e you call it...

Ho-oh Queen, the doll is nice, just that the eyes are scary... *hides* the May doll is cute but her left hair strand and shoes are kinda weird... the Misty doll is okay, I don't really like the shoes and the shirt look funny. The Ash doll's coloring is kinda... messy and is his hair sticking out of his hat? O.o maybe is't just me...

Uhh... now you guys got me confused between your cousins, family, blah...

Yeah, the Ash doll is a bit weird. He has the eyes of a female >_>;;;. Besides that, I think I might update the site tomorrow ^^. It has already reached 5k hits a few days ago >_>. Okay, so for the "you know you're addicted to hoennshipping...", the ones I gotta add are...

Icy-chan: You try to create a game with A LOT of hoennshipping hints, scenes, etc... even though you don't know how to create a game

Reasons:

'Cause we are currently glomping Wally/Steven, and Brendan's the one left in the shadow, so we paired him up with May! <-- Kyoto-chan

+

+

We just randomly picked some guy from the R/S manga/game and paired May up with him...

Um, is that all?

The Ho-oh Queen
11th September 2004, 3:15 AM
well lugiaspal made them and shoes are hard to draw on those type of doll but anyway she was board

Kyoto-chan
11th September 2004, 2:58 PM
Okay, so for the "you know you're addicted to hoennshipping...", the ones I gotta add are...

Icy-chan: You try to create a game with A LOT of hoennshipping hints, scenes, etc... even though you don't know how to create a game

Reasons:

'Cause we are currently glomping Wally/Steven, and Brendan's the one left in the shadow, so we paired him up with May! <-- Kyoto-chan

+

+

Umm...LH, I was talking about the 'Reasons we like Brendan and May together' list. ^^U But the reasons you put up there are so very funny...-ahem- But no matter what they say, I'm gonna still be a Pokeshipper!

Fiery: o_O

What Fiery?! You know you're a Pokes-MMM!

Fiery: Shhh...they don't know...<---Sorry for some off-topic-ness...

cherryblossomharuka
11th September 2004, 9:15 PM
Hey, I was wondering. When is pokemon Emerald coming out? I saw two awesome pictures of Brendan and May in Emerald clothes! Also, Are the main characters in pokemon Emerald gonna still be May and Brendan?

azngirlLH
11th September 2004, 9:59 PM
Umm...LH, I was talking about the 'Reasons we like Brendan and May together' list. ^^U But the reasons you put up there are so very funny...-ahem- But no matter what they say, I'm gonna still be a Pokeshipper!

Fiery: o_O

What Fiery?! You know you're a Pokes-MMM!

Fiery: Shhh...they don't know...<---Sorry for some off-topic-ness...

Um, yea... that's why I put "Reasons:". :P

Hey, I was wondering. When is pokemon Emerald coming out? I saw two awesome pictures of Brendan and May in Emerald clothes! Also, Are the main characters in pokemon Emerald gonna still be May and Brendan?

I'm not sure when Emerald will come out, just check the Emerald Discussion area every now and then to see if they released a date yet. I think it might be a while, since Fire Red and Leaf Green just came out yesterday.

And...

Yes, you get to be Brendan/May again. :D

cherryblossomharuka
11th September 2004, 11:58 PM
Harooy! *dances around wildly*
Everyone: O_O
What? I'm happy!

Blazikens_Brushfire
12th September 2004, 2:38 AM
Since there's all the talk about Emerald here, ya think they could have more like, shippy cutscenes? If they're gonna slap in a few new Team Aqua/Magma encounters, some new buildings, and a Deoxys, why not? Right?? (blank stares from everyone) Ugh.

Ice-Phoenix-chan
12th September 2004, 3:01 AM
Haha I wish! IF there actually are any 'real' hoennshipping scenes, I would probably faint from my happyness XD IF there is hoennshipping scenes, won't it upset newrivalshippes and hoennchampionshippers? (though there isn't many... at least not that I know of...)

Sandoishi
12th September 2004, 6:08 AM
Hi, may I join the conversation?

azngirlLH
12th September 2004, 6:13 AM
Since there's all the talk about Emerald here, ya think they could have more like, shippy cutscenes? If they're gonna slap in a few new Team Aqua/Magma encounters, some new buildings, and a Deoxys, why not? Right?? (blank stares from everyone) Ugh.

*continues giving blank stares* ... uh.. okay! Lol, yeah, first off, it should be more character interaction and dialogue between Brendan and May, possibly Wally and Steven is possible ^^. Then comes the shippy scenes. >=)

Haha I wish! IF there actually are any 'real' hoennshipping scenes, I would probably faint from my happyness XD IF there is hoennshipping scenes, won't it upset newrivalshippes and hoennchampionshippers? (though there isn't many... at least not that I know of...)

I'm not so sure they will do hoennshipping scenes... I never saw any hints for questshipping :(. If it's possible, they can probably add hints instead. It's better than nothing, right? ... RIGHT?! ..... >_>

Hi, may I join the conversation?

Sure. :)

sweethart_772002
12th September 2004, 10:43 AM
I would LOVE it if they would put some hoennshipping hints in emerald XD well who doesnt in this thread!?!! ahahaha!

oh and whats questshipping again? i have seemed to have forgotten again o_0

oh and sumthin kinda random but i drew a new m/b pic =3 http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10549923/
heeeh ^_^

azngirlLH
12th September 2004, 9:00 PM
Kawaii picture of B&M ^^. The only mistakes I see are that their body anatomy looks tinier than there heads. But your coloring is REALLY good... did you draw it on the computer? If you did, what kind of program did you use?

Ice-Phoenix-chan
13th September 2004, 1:15 AM
Aww! your pic is so cute! CHIBINESS! I love the coloring and how you did the 'framing' of your work (I mean the part where there is the white and then there is the background... I'm confusing my self...) May's legs look a bit weird though... Maybe it's just me...

Sandoishi
13th September 2004, 6:56 AM
Aw, B&M sweetness ^^, the framing is cool and cloudy... *goes into daydreaming*. I think Yuuki is gonna get slapped by Haruka! XD

sweethart_772002
13th September 2004, 8:03 AM
Kawaii picture of B&M ^^. The only mistakes I see are that their body anatomy looks tinier than there heads. But your coloring is REALLY good... did you draw it on the computer? If you did, what kind of program did you use?

heh! i kno the atonomy's crap XD but hey, i didnt notice that till this september ^_^; (drew it in july)

and no, i drew it with reg. pencil then scanned it and then colored it on PaintShopPro8 ^_^

azngirlLH
14th September 2004, 2:32 AM
Awesome sweethart_77220022 ^^. I have psp7, and it hates me. Kind of.

oh and whats questshipping again? i have seemed to have forgotten again o_0

Sorry, I forgot to answer your question. Questshipping is Dani/Yoshi(or Marina/Kenta), they appeared in the specials(or hosos?) in the anime and are the hero and heroine of Pokemon Crystal. Gold/Crystal would be considered MANGAquestshipping. :D

Kyoto-chan
14th September 2004, 3:23 PM
-falls backwards- Oy. Gone four days, this all happens. Anywaaaay, -deep breath- I see there's many talk about Emerald, and I just got this hilarious idea! ^^ What if May and Brendan had to travel together(like in those maany journey fics...) and depending on who you played, the other would follow the other everywhere...until...they get separated. O_O xP Then...LET THE HOENNSHIPPY MADNESS BEGIN! WHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Fiery: -throws shoe at Kyoto's forehead-

OW! Mental note to self: Must not laugh ebil laugh around Fiery.

Ice-Phoenix-chan
15th September 2004, 3:19 AM
*lol* that would be hoennshipping madness, it'd be version 2 of yellow! instead, you got Brendan or May follow you around, the hoennshipping-ness!

I just got another idea to add to LH's list! wait... I forgot... -_- *hits self on head*

Kyoto-chan
15th September 2004, 3:34 AM
*lol* that would be hoennshipping madness, it'd be version 2 of yellow! instead, you got Brendan or May follow you around, the hoennshipping-ness!

I just got another idea to add to LH's list! wait... I forgot... -_- *hits self on head*

Lol. xP Yes, it would be funny...and I was hyper! WHAHAHA! -holds up hose in front of Fiery- Don't even think about it.

Fiery: -scurries away-

Anywaaay, I've got a nice idea for a journey fic...^^ -ahem- I want your opinion on the plot: May and Max returns to Petalburg after her Pokemon journey with Ash and Brock. Thing is, now Norman wants her to be a Pokemon Trainer instead of a Pokemon Coordinator(sound familiar? Yep, it's a lil bit of manga mixed in there!), and the family has to move to Littleroot because there isn't enough room for the family and the trainers there, and also Brendan returned from his long quest and is now up to the Elite Four, and -deep breath- he returned home to tell his parents the news. Afterwards, he loses, and since the two receptionists at the desk who took his badges were fakes, he must travel through the Hoenn region again, but he decides to start over...and May travels along! ^^ -ahem- But May doesn't want to battle, soooo Brendan has to battle the gym leaders TWICE...and erm...he will give one of the two badges to May! -ahem- That's pretty much it...

-falls over- That was a loooong plot, hope I'm not doing anything to confuse anyone...

Ice-Phoenix-chan
15th September 2004, 3:46 AM
That IS a long plot and a bit confusing... not trying to ruin it but... isn't it kinda illegal if Brendan gives the badges to her? I mean, its a nice thing and all but... you get what I mean? Yes... I'll shut up now...

Kyoto-chan
15th September 2004, 10:22 PM
Meh...-shrug- I guess so...^^U Then...May will also train her own Pokemon, but also enter Pokemon Contests in disguise...^^ -ahem- ^^U Ahehehehehe...-shifts eyes-

Fiery: ...oooohkay....

Ice-Phoenix-chan
16th September 2004, 1:57 AM
^^;; I didn't mean to ruin the story or w/e, I'm just asking ^^;; I'm sorry... *hangs head* but it's really nice that if it happend, that Brendan would do that for her ^^;;

Kyoto-chan
16th September 2004, 2:39 PM
^^U 'Tis okay, Icy-chan. ^^ Only thing that'll confuse me is that how will May win her gym battles and her contests if she only uses contest moves? ^^U

Off-topic: That's a cute picture in your siggy! ^^

Ice-Phoenix-chan
16th September 2004, 11:06 PM
*shrugs* I dunno... ^^;; maybe Brendan can lend her his pokemon instead of battling the battles FOR her...

Hehe thanks, I like it too ^^

Kyoto-chan
17th September 2004, 12:44 AM
Why thankies! Oooh...wanna do a co-authorment??? ^^ If you agree, this'll be officially my first co-authored fic then! Hehehehe...

;157;- ...Gee, it's not likely for her to agree...and plus, you can only go on Saturday mornings, and then you can't use your computer until Monday!

Grr...Fiery, you've gone MAD. Oh and back to the Hoennshipping topic...my cousin(da eight-year-old one) considers it to be incest. -shudders- He says that since it's either Brendan or May being Prof. Birch's kid, they're siblings...Trust me, I don't know where he gets these crazy ideas from. ^^U

azngirlLH
17th September 2004, 1:05 AM
I'm back. For a while, before I have to go do homework >_>.

Some people did believe Brendan and May to be siblings. So hoennshipping is all mixed into the category of incest, nevermet, and gameshippings. Woo! =^_^=

I can't update my website or fanfics, though -_-... I might be udpate to update the hoennshipping list thingermajigger on Saturday...

then...

there's homework again. -_-

Kyoto-chan
17th September 2004, 4:56 AM
o_o I never liked incest...scares me now...^^U Oh and your siggy's pretty funny...^^ Oh yeah, put something dedicated to you in TTIL...BWAHAHAHAHA! I torture ze Wally! -rubs hands together like mad scientist- Who'll be next?

Ash500
17th September 2004, 5:17 PM
I love Brendan. he's hott and I would love to see him in anime if it was possible.

Ice-Phoenix-chan
17th September 2004, 11:04 PM
*sigh* my lazyness is after me...
Kyoto-chan- Sure! I'll co-author, it'd be me first co-authored story... I just hope that I will have time to do that though... (...3 stories plus a co-authored stories that only could be written on Saturdays only if my homework is done... *sigh*)

I never liked incest either... but don't Brendan and May always have different parents? I mean, when one has prof. Birch, the other has Norman, and they switch... right?

LH- I LOVE YOUR SIG! *hugs sig* GO STEVEN! *glomps*

azngirlLH
18th September 2004, 1:35 AM
o_o I never liked incest...scares me now...^^U Oh and your siggy's pretty funny...^^ Oh yeah, put something dedicated to you in TTIL...BWAHAHAHAHA! I torture ze Wally! -rubs hands together like mad scientist- Who'll be next?

LOL LOL LOL! *falls to the floor, dead*

Wally: O_O;

Ahem, anywho... I kinda like incest, but not between Brendan and May. I like incest between... characters such as Shugo and Rena from .hack//DUSK. And uh, dedicated?! *runs to ff.net* *runs back* I getsta huggie Wally! Sorry if I haven't been reviewing lately, there's school, and I gotta get my website updated, but I'll probably get it updated on the 30th or something... gr...

I love Brendan. he's hott and I would love to see him in anime if it was possible.

Brendan? Hot? >_> In the eyes of May, maybe. Steven and Wally totally pwns Brendan. :)

Kyoto-chan- Sure! I'll co-author, it'd be me first co-authored story... I just hope that I will have time to do that though... (...3 stories plus a co-authored stories that only could be written on Saturdays only if my homework is done... *sigh*)

I never liked incest either... but don't Brendan and May always have different parents? I mean, when one has prof. Birch, the other has Norman, and they switch... right?

Thanks, I changed it a bit though. Because the pairing of Brendan and May must always be ahead of Steven. :)

Kyoto-chan
18th September 2004, 2:02 AM
Kyoto-chan- Sure! I'll co-author, it'd be me first co-authored story... I just hope that I will have time to do that though... (...3 stories plus a co-authored stories that only could be written on Saturdays only if my homework is done... *sigh*) Hey...why don't I write the first chapter, then you write the next! ^^ You shall e-mail me da file when you're done! Hehehehehehe...I guess I'll start writing the fic...BTW, it's a journey fic for Emerald.

Errr...yeah. ^^U I only have one story to complete...and an AU to write for TTIL by the time it's finished...and erm...sequel to ITTTC. Yeah...^^U Meh...might be able to help write on Fridays...if my mudda ain't out to get me...o_O;;

Yeah...they switch parents...but that crazy "incest-ian" hoennshipping cousin of mine believes that they could be brother/sister...ga-ah...please...help me...my cousin ish EEEEBIL. xP

;157;- If he is, then why didn't you tell him that on last Saturday when that eight-year old was here?

-shrug- Mehhh...

-coughs- LH said this many, many times, but I'll say it for her: Brendan is in the anime...only a cameo in the sixth movie, sadly...-sighs- If only he could meet up with the gang...-___-

o_O;; Yeah, what LH said...'cept minus the Steven and Wally part. ^^U He's hot in the eyes of May...Bwahahahaha!

May- -glaring at Kyoto-chan- Grrrr...

ACK! HELLLLLLLLLLLP!!!! SHE'S HOMICIDAL!!! -runs around in circles screaming-

Wally- -being like he was in the A/N of TTIL chapter seven- Don't give me to LH...I'm a frail sickly person...not a hot one...(xDxDxD)

Ice-Phoenix-chan
18th September 2004, 2:53 AM
Brendan? Hot? >_> In the eyes of May, maybe. Steven and Wally totally pwns Brendan.
Thanks, I changed it a bit though. Because the pairing of Brendan and May must always be ahead of Steven.

*lol* I TOTALLY agree on the Steven and Wally pwning Brendan.

I guess so... [that hoennshipping is ahead of Steven] but why don't you put 'Hoennshipping=Steven> ......' or something like that (like adding Wally in ;))? They'd be equal XD

Errr...yeah. ^^U I only have one story to complete...and an AU to write for TTIL by the time it's finished...and erm...sequel to ITTTC. Yeah...^^U Meh...might be able to help write on Fridays...if my mudda ain't out to get me...o_O;;

Yeah...they switch parents...but that crazy "incest-ian" hoennshipping cousin of mine believes that they could be brother/sister...ga-ah...please...help me...my cousin ish EEEEBIL. xP

- If he is, then why didn't you tell him that on last Saturday when that eight-year old was here?

-shrug- Mehhh...
*lol* I have a LONG way until my fics will be finished... Yes, cousins are really EVIL! They're after you to screw up your brain with their crazyness... Brendan isn't un-hot... I just don't like his hair style... it looks a bit weird in the manga O.o but I like his white hair ^^

Kyoto-chan
18th September 2004, 3:13 PM
*lol* I have a LONG way until my fics will be finished... Yes, cousins are really EVIL! They're after you to screw up your brain with their crazyness... Brendan isn't un-hot... I just don't like his hair style... it looks a bit weird in the manga O.o but I like his white hair ^^

Nyao! Thank you for agreeing with me! ^^

Da manga Ruby scares me...when I saw him, I was all like O_O;; and I backed up from my computer. His eyes are two words: free-kay.

Ice-Phoenix-chan
18th September 2004, 3:39 PM
*lol* I was kinda scared too! In the R/S game, Brendan didn't seem 'Ruby-ish' his personality was... kinda scary... O.o his eyes were SCARY... they just... I dunno... scare you? XD that's why I only like Brendan in the game (whihis hair isn't as weird! ^^U )

Kyoto-chan
18th September 2004, 5:37 PM
*lol* I was kinda scared too! In the R/S game, Brendan didn't seem 'Ruby-ish' his personality was... kinda scary... O.o his eyes were SCARY... they just... I dunno... scare you? XD that's why I only like Brendan in the game (whihis hair isn't as weird! ^^U )
Naw...

In other News: WHOO HOO!!! I FINALLY DEFEATED STEVEN! I have a Hoennshippy quote here for you!

Brendan: ...You mean to tell me...you defeated the Champion?
Prof. Birch: -walks in also- See what I told you, Brendan? You didn't have to worry about May!

^^ Hehehehe...Hoennshippy...Ah...and another!

Steven: Ah now May, no the Champion! follow me!
Brendan: -trying to follow May into room-
Steven: I'm sorry, only trainers who have defeated the Champion can go in this room. You'll have to wait outside with the Professor.
Brendan: ... ... ... ... ... It can't be helped if that's the rule. May! Way to go! Congratulations!

^^ That's my favoritest hint('cept for Brendan wanting to catch May a Pokemon at first) in da whole game! Hehehe...

EDIT: Oops...forgot to put more things into my post...^^U Anyway, the ending credits music is kawaii, ne? ^^ I just lurve the song now! ^^ Aww...poor May...trailing behind Brendan...WAIT A MINUTE! HE'S SPEEDING! ...errr...^^U Nevermind. AWWW!! ^^ They're riding together...^^

Sandoishi
18th September 2004, 11:28 PM
Heheh, Hoennshippy hints... nice job defeating Steven Kyoto-chan!
-In game (I made this script up)-
Brendan: Whoot! May won!
May: *blushes* Hehe, thanks Brendan...
Steven: Hey May, since you defeated me... well, wanna go out with me?
Brendan: *glares murder eyes at Steven* *thinking* She's mine!
May: Maybe- *sees Brendan and Steven fighting in dust cloud* Maybe not...
Hehehe, Brendan and Steven fighting for May's heart! ^^;

azngirlLH
19th September 2004, 3:42 AM
Wally- -being like he was in the A/N of TTIL chapter seven- Don't give me to LH...I'm a frail sickly person...not a hot one...(xDxDxD)

That's what makes Wally twice as hot. :3

I guess so... [that hoennshipping is ahead of Steven] but why don't you put 'Hoennshipping=Steven> ......' or something like that (like adding Wally in )? They'd be equal XD

Nah, hoennshipping totally pwns Steven and Wally combined. :D

Da manga Ruby scares me...when I saw him, I was all like O_O;; and I backed up from my computer. His eyes are two words: free-kay.

LOL. I think Ruby looks cooler than Brendan. :D

Hoennchampionshipping! :D You should write a fanfic on it!

Brendan: *continues giving death glares at Steven*

[QUOTE]Brendan: ...You mean to tell me...you defeated the Champion?
Prof. Birch: -walks in also- See what I told you, Brendan? You didn't have to worry about May!

Steven: Ah now May, no the Champion! follow me!
Brendan: -trying to follow May into room-
Steven: I'm sorry, only trainers who have defeated the Champion can go in this room. You'll have to wait outside with the Professor.
Brendan: ... ... ... ... ... It can't be helped if that's the rule. May! Way to go! Congratulations!

Steven is hard to defeat :(. Hah, I totally liked that part, though. Brendan DOES care about May! And that he wanted to follow May. :3

Ooh, I forgot...

http://www.ferretgames.com/imageupload/images/5000414cd5bfe1f3c.gif

I may not be a great artist or anything... but it was worth a try :D. This isn't up on the site yet, 'cause I can't do anything on the site until I get some problems fixed. :3

Ice-Phoenix-chan
19th September 2004, 5:20 PM
Kyoto-chan- Congrats! The hints that you mentioned are my favs ^^

Sandoshi- *lol* That'd be funny if it ever happened... *hopes* It's so cute ^^

LH- *lol* Knowing how much you like Steven AND Wally and hoennshipping still pwning them, you must like it like crazy ^^ which is good for a hoennshipping fan XD

Nice pic! Congrats for the 5000 hits! I love the coloring ^^ (I suck at coloring T_T) but Brendan's right cheek looks a bit weird... maybe it's just me ^^;;

Kyoto-chan
19th September 2004, 7:03 PM
Kyoto-chan- Congrats! The hints that you mentioned are my favs ^^

Nyao! Arigato! ^^ -ahem- Hey...about the co-authored fic...I think it might be easier to write it on Serebii first...as soon as I learn to hyperlink. ^^;

I remember these hints from the beginning...

When You Play As May:

Brendan: Huh? Who are you? Oh, you're our new neighbor, May! So hi neighbor! My dad told me you were a gym leader's kid, so I expected you to be a guy. (Me right now: -fuming- I WAS THE JOHTO LEAGUE CHAMPION, YOU DOLT!) I see you don't have a Pokemon yet, so do you want me to catch you one? ... ... ... Drat, I forgot! I have to go help my dad with something. See ya!

When You Play As Brendan:

May: Oh hi! You must be our new neighbor! I was hoping you could be my friend...oh what am I doing? We just met! Umm...I have to go help my dad now. Bye! (Or something like that anyway...been ages since my cousin started a new game...)

May sounds like she's asking Brendan out. -rofl- Oh yeah, that's the stuff.

I remember in the ending credits...they were riding in the moonlight! Wasn't that kawaii? ^___^ Also, what the heck was May doing, staring at Brendan?! xD

Hmm...now that we have made-up Game Scripts, what about if they talked in the ending credits! ^^ Nyao!

-The time Brendan speeds in front of May, because she was staring at him-

May: Hey, wait up!!! -trying to pedal faster-
Brendan: -blows raspberry- Try to catch me!

-By the time their close to Littleroot-

May: Not only did I catch you, I went ahead of you. Race ya to the Prof.'s lab!
Brendan: You're on!

-ahem- They seem to be trying to impress each other, don't they? Heheheheh...I'm sooo evil.

azngirlLH
19th September 2004, 9:21 PM
Nyao! Arigato! ^^ -ahem- Hey...about the co-authored fic...I think it might be easier to write it on Serebii first...as soon as I learn to hyperlink. ^^;

When You Play As May:

I remember in the ending credits...they were riding in the moonlight! Wasn't that kawaii? ^___^ Also, what the heck was May doing, staring at Brendan?! xD

Hmm...now that we have made-up Game Scripts, what about if they talked in the ending credits! ^^ Nyao!

-ahem- They seem to be trying to impress each other, don't they? Heheheheh...I'm sooo evil.

:DDD And after they reached Littleroot Town, they spend some time together under the moonlit sky.

Nice pic! Congrats for the 5000 hits! I love the coloring ^^ (I suck at coloring T_T) but Brendan's right cheek looks a bit weird... maybe it's just me ^^;;

Yeah, I guess I can work on that...

Ice-Phoenix-chan
19th September 2004, 9:58 PM

When You Play As May:

XD I know! They're so cute together!

DD And after they reached Littleroot Town, they spend some time together under the moonlit sky.

After, that'd be perfect, a hoennshipper's dream come true ^^

Sure, It doesn't really matter to me. But why do you need to know how to hyperlink?

Sandoishi
21st September 2004, 2:36 AM
That's what makes Wally twice as hot. :3

Nah, hoennshipping totally pwns Steven and Wally combined. :D

LOL. I think Ruby looks cooler than Brendan. :D

[QUOTEHeheh, Hoennshippy hints... nice job defeating Steven Kyoto-chan!
-In game (I made this script up)-
Brendan: Whoot! May won!
May: *blushes* Hehe, thanks Brendan...
Steven: Hey May, since you defeated me... well, wanna go out with me?
Brendan: *glares murder eyes at Steven* *thinking* She's mine!
May: Maybe- *sees Brendan and Steven fighting in dust cloud* Maybe not...
Hehehe, Brendan and Steven fighting for May's heart! ^^;

Steven is hard to defeat :(. Hah, I totally liked that part, though. Brendan DOES care about May! And that he wanted to follow May. :3

Ooh, I forgot...

I may not be a great artist or anything... but it was worth a try :D. This isn't up on the site yet, 'cause I can't do anything on the site until I get some problems fixed. :3[/QUOTE]

*points to my throat and dies* Hoenn- *gasp* champion- *gasp* shipping...? *dies again* *comes back alive* ....Maybe I'll make a Hoennchampionshipping fanfic but I make nothing but Hoennshipping fanfics... (which haven't been posted as I'm not done...) Oh yeah! *gives Brendan a May plushie*

Brendan: *hugs plushie and starts to cry when May is flirting with Steven*
May: Aww, poor Brendan is crying... *goes to comfort him*
Steven [thinking]: O_O Noooooooooo!!
Brendan: *sniffle sniffle*
May: *sees plushie* Awww, I never knew you felt that way Brendan.... *hugs Brendan*
Brendan: ^_____^
Steven [shouting]: Noooo!
Brendan and May: Meh?

Heheheheheh...
Brendan: *whacks Sandoishi with Sandshrew Hammer*
Nooo! My Sandshrews, why have you betrayed me!! I loved you Sandshrews, why have you decided to kill me!!
May: *snickers*

Kyoto-chan
21st September 2004, 3:36 AM
XD I know! They're so cute together!

After, that'd be perfect, a hoennshipper's dream come true ^^

Sure, It doesn't really matter to me. But why do you need to know how to hyperlink?

Hyperlink- Bleh. Link in siggy. ^^;

Hoennshipper's dream come true- EXACTLY! ^^ That'd been sooo cute if they'd just shown us what happened when they got to Littleroot! I wonder...but that'd just be our dream. -sighs- But a hoennshipper can dream, can't she? xD

Kawaii together- I wish they'd just spend more time together. -sighs- Hey...I remember when you guys were talking about making a Hoennshippy version of R/S...it just so happens I have an RPG maker somewhere in my hardrive...-smirks-

azngirlLH
23rd September 2004, 1:27 AM

Ooh, I forgot...

I may not be a great artist or anything... but it was worth a try :D. This isn't up on the site yet, 'cause I can't do anything on the site until I get some problems fixed. :3

*points to my throat and dies* Hoenn- *gasp* champion- *gasp* shipping...? *dies again* *comes back alive* ....Maybe I'll make a Hoennchampionshipping fanfic but I make nothing but Hoennshipping fanfics... (which haven't been posted as I'm not done...) Oh yeah! *gives Brendan a May plushie*

May: *sees plushie* Awww, I never knew you felt that way Brendan.... *hugs Brendan*

Heheheheheh...
Nooo! My Sandshrews, why have you betrayed me!! I loved you Sandshrews, why have you decided to kill me!!
May: *snickers*[/QUOTE]

:D

I do have a few hoennchampionshipping fics... one of them was kicked off of FF.net though -_-. Stupid rules... I dont have it anymore though. I deleted my backup copy. No use in having the story anymore when ff.net wont let you post it up -_-;.

*Steven walks over and pushes Brendan*

Brendan: *falls* Ow! That hurts! ;_; Freak...

Steven: :DD Sucker! May is all--

May: *kicks Steven*

Steven: x-x!

LH: O_O! Not my Steven!

Wally: *walks in* Hey, what's going on?

LH: *adverts attention* Wally!

Wally: ... *runs away*

Kawaii together- I wish they'd just spend more time together. -sighs- Hey...I remember when you guys were talking about making a Hoennshippy version of R/S...it just so happens I have an RPG maker somewhere in my hardrive...-smirks-

RPG maker, eh? I remember my friend saying he had one... hey, you should create an RPG with a whole load of HS hints. :D This will be the first shipping game of Pokemon ever. Featuring Brendan and May, lol.

Kyoto-chan
23rd September 2004, 4:12 AM

Heheheheheh...
May: *snickers*

I do have a few hoennchampionshipping fics... one of them was kicked off of FF.net though -_-. Stupid rules... I dont have it anymore though. I deleted my backup copy. No use in having the story anymore when ff.net wont let you post it up -_-;.

*Steven walks over and pushes Brendan*

Brendan: *falls* Ow! That hurts! ;_; Freak...

Steven: :DD Sucker! May is all--

May: *kicks Steven*

Steven: x-x!

LH: O_O! Not my Steven!

Wally: *walks in* Hey, what's going on?

LH: *adverts attention* Wally!

Wally: ... *runs away*

RPG maker, eh? I remember my friend saying he had one... hey, you should create an RPG with a whole load of HS hints. :D This will be the first shipping game of Pokemon ever. Featuring Brendan and May, lol.
^^; I was going to make one...-ahem- Yep, but the whole RPG maker is kinda hard...but I have to retrieve the sprites from the game to make it look more "game-like". Yeah...I'm a perfectionest.

Kyoto: -stops dead in front of Wally with barrier of Fiery, Aqua(Azumarril), Ivy(Venusaur), Swampy(Swampert), Track(Sceptile), and Silver(Lugia)- Stop it, and stay for your Wally-fans!

Wally: B-but...LH is following me!

Kyoto: -smirks- Exactly my point.

Wally: You're insane, woman!

Kyoto: Thank you for the complement.

Wally: ...o_O; You're very wierd.

Kyoto: I know you are, but what am I?

Wally: ...very insane?

Kyoto: Thank you for the complement!

-It goes on like this for three looooong days. This is what I did to keep from spamming and making you bored. Yushies. Erm...then LH showed up, but Wally was too busy trying to make me say something else-