PDA

View Full Version : Can Somebody Help Me!

trucminhla
31st March 2007, 8:03 AM
Hi I am a newbie and i have a 3 questions if you have time please.
1. How come everyone has a trainer rank and mine says waiting for user comfirmation.
2. How do you find out the URL of pictures to put in your sig.
3. Once you get your trainer rank how do you type in words on top of your trainer rank.
Thanks for the help if you post.

futuramagirl
31st March 2007, 8:20 AM
Ok, I should be able to answear these for you.
1. You do not have a trainer rank yet because you are waiting for email conformation. This means you have to get an email from the SPPf staff saying you are a confirmed member.
2. If you wish to find the URL of a picture, right click on it and then click properties. Copy and paste the URL (it should say Address (URL) next to the link) and then if you want it as a picture in your signiture, just put before the link and after the link.
3. To change the words over your rank, (you must have email confirmation, remember!) click on user cp at the top of the screen. You will find it on a little toolbar underneath the information about the forum you are viewing and with the private message system (or pm for short). Then click on Edit Profile which is at the left side of the screen. Scroll down to where it says Optional Information, and there you will see yellow words saying Custom User Title. Type in the box what you would like to hav eas your title and then it's done!

Hope this helps!