PDA

View Full Version : Memories of the 3rd Gen

Kabuto
1st April 2007, 5:05 PM
Well with DP released shortly, the 3rd gen will be left behind (though it has trading accessability to the 4th gen so your games may not remain that dusty). But its time in paradise is over, the 3rd gen is stepping aside. So now that we look back on it, what were your best memories of these games?

#Gecko#
1st April 2007, 5:32 PM
Gees, Im not ready to leave 3rd Gen and never will. I'll always keep my 3rd Gen active no matter what. 4th Gen will just be an addition, and will NOT replace 3rd.

nubinator
1st April 2007, 7:58 PM
I'll never forget when I met my first shiny, Psyduck....

RedGyarados
1st April 2007, 8:05 PM
I'll never forget catching all my shinies.

glenniej
1st April 2007, 8:10 PM
Me too ^^

And I discovered the deeper side of pokemon in this generation (IV's, EV's, shinies, etc.)

Kyaku
1st April 2007, 11:47 PM
I won't forget getting my shinies on Sapphire, or when I first got Charizard to level 100. Or how happy I was when I finally beat the E4 on Firered.

C-Rich
2nd April 2007, 4:47 AM
I remember when I first got my shiny legendary....It's gone now... *sniffles*

Raikou77
2nd April 2007, 4:58 AM
Spending so much time getting good IV'd pokes. I'll still remember since I'll be using a lot of them on Wi-Fi though.

Mono789
2nd April 2007, 5:04 AM
All the crap I did on Battle Frontier. Three syymbols and 4 failures. The most annoying one being the Battle Pyramid. *mumbles on about how much the Pyramid sucks*

Aqua_Maiden
2nd April 2007, 5:07 AM
I won't forget my first ever shiny Swampert. And the most symbols I ever won in the Battle Frontier: 2.

Expert Evan
2nd April 2007, 5:09 AM
ruby/sapphire -> still usable to soft-reset for lati@s, regis and for secret base purposes

FR/LG -> pokedex fillers

emerald -> battle frontier, better breeding, etc...

emerald will not go away so easy as it can still be used for cloning and EV training before transfer final product to D/P.