PDA

View Full Version : Way you organize your pokemon VIA storage Box.

vulpixd00d
1st April 2007, 10:21 PM
Is there any special way that you organize your pokemon in your PC? If so, share it with the people here. I thought it may be interesting to hear peoples organizational ways in R/S/E/FR/LG. So I'll start it off with my method.

I usually organize my pokemon by two types per box. I change the background to fit the two types, and re-name the box into a fusion of the two types. Like so:

Box 1 - "Boring" - Normal Type Pokemon
Box 2 - "IceWater" - Ice and Water Type Pokemon
Box 3 - "HotSand" - Fire and Ground Type Pokemon
Box 4 - "IronWood" - Steel and Bug Type pokemon
Box 5 - "SithLord" - Dark and Psychic Type Pokemon
Box 6 - "KazeLeaf" - Flying and Grass Type Pokemon
Box 7 - "CloudJab" - Electric and Fighting Type Pokemon
Box 8 - "HardSoul" - Rock and Ghost Type Pokemon
Box 9 - "Dragoon" - Dragon Type Pokemon...
Box 10 - "Poison" - Poison Type Pokemon
Box 11 - "Storage" - If a box fills up, just throw pokemon here
Box 12 - "Storage 2" - See previous Box
Box 13 - "Storage 3" - See previous two Boxes
Box 14 - "Level 100" - My collection of Level 100 pokemon

When I split the box into two different types of pokemon, I will split the box in half vertically. Since you can hold up to 30 pokemon per box, I split the grid into two 3x5 grids. Three pokemon of x type across, Five pokemon of same type down. A system I spent about a week building. Very useful for me.

RedGyarados
1st April 2007, 10:24 PM
I put the pokemon in order. In Box 1 I started with bulbasaur, left a space empty for my Venusaur. I ended Box 14 with Deoxys and the remaining 7 spaces have 7 of my shinies.

~Dotaitos~
1st April 2007, 10:33 PM
My Pokemon boxes are just a random mess, although I do have two boxes I only use for shinies and legendaries.

The Mighty Wurmple
1st April 2007, 10:37 PM
I just chuck them where ever they land.

Although my shinies are always in the first box.

Kyaku
1st April 2007, 10:43 PM
I put them in any order. But right now, Box 5 has some of my special Pokemon. (Legends, Pokemon for my non-legend team, a shiny Linoone from Sapphire, various hatched Taillow, etc.) I used to put my special ones in Box 10, which was named 'Special'.

Before I put Pokemon in boxes depeneding on their habitat or where I caught them. (e.x: Clefable and Crobat go in the one with the Cave Wallpaper.)

Mono789
2nd April 2007, 4:08 AM
I organize by type. Each type has its own section except for I believe poison, dragon, and ice. Tke a guess at what box is filled most. If you don't get this, I'll laugh.

Also, my fire box is crowded. It's not like I have a lot of fire types, it's just that I bred for a female Charmander and now I have 12+...

Raikou77
2nd April 2007, 5:41 AM
I used to keep everything in a mess, but then I could never find anything. Now I seperate them by types, with a few boxes leftover for my EV trained pokes.

Manjot
2nd April 2007, 6:00 AM
I just put pokemon in the next available space lol.

Inazuma
2nd April 2007, 6:02 AM
I put them in by numerical order.I have no life.

CharizardMaster
2nd April 2007, 6:45 AM
I organize by type. I also have a box for shinies and any other pokemon I want to keep an eye on.

blendmaster0505
2nd April 2007, 6:50 AM
I organize them by type. But you have cool names there. I just have diff. type combinations when organizing. I have a space for pokemon available for trade(the really rare ones because almost all my pokemon arer available) and level 100s.

signed-
Gregory ;026;

Azure Wolf
2nd April 2007, 8:20 AM
I give my shinie's a private box EACH.

Roeno
2nd April 2007, 8:28 AM
I just named the boxes: 1-30, 31-60, ...
With the appropiate Pokémon in the right box: Bulbasaur, Ivysaur..
That's right, I completed my dex, except for Mew, Jirachi, Celebi and Deoxys, so those 4 spaces are blank.
Then in the last box, I store my ditto's and other powerful Pokémon. Handy for when I want to move whole boxes over to Pokémon box ^^

Raden Surya
2nd April 2007, 8:31 AM
This is how I separate my Pokes in my box.

some boxes of Pokemons that I caught wild,
a box of my Pokemons that I've breeded and EV trained perfectly, mainly for BF.
a box of my star Pokemons (including E4-beating, shinies and contest stars)
a box of Dittos
a box of Unowns (in FrLg only)
and many boxes of my "failed breeding products" ^^" yah, this is for those that have pretty IVs but not suitable with their job. Maybe I'll use them for breeding soon.

However, I name the boxes with random words. I love randomness XP

Raichao
2nd April 2007, 8:46 AM
Box1: LV1-20
Box2: LV21-29
Box3: LV30-40
Box4: LV41-50
Box5: LV51-60 (empty)
Box6: LV61-70 (empty)
Box7: LV71-80 (empty)
Box8: LV91-99 (empty)
Box9: Level 100 (empty)
Box10: Spare1 (HM slaves, ones that don't fit in other boxes)
Box11: Hatched
Box12: Eggs
Box13: Trading
Box14: Spare2 (HM slaves, ones that don't fit in other boxes)

My Boxes are still quite messy because when I catch Pokemon, they automatically go to Box 4

Wild Cherry
2nd April 2007, 10:14 AM
Well, I guess the first two are in order of routes that I started out (Petalburg Woods - Mauville city etc...) After 2 its random. But in box 5, it has all my legendaries, ubers, some other ones and a cleffa o.o

Takaru
2nd April 2007, 10:15 AM
any order for me except I have one box or two boxes for my d/p tran pokemon

-Dragon-
2nd April 2007, 10:16 AM
I put my Pokemon in 'Dex/Lv. Order

Too_Hungry35
2nd April 2007, 2:28 PM
In box one, I just put all the Pokemon I use. In box 2, I put all my water types in there. And box 14 is my collecton of Feebas. Box 13 is filled with all the Dittos with a different nature. The rest are all whatever.

BlazingFury
2nd April 2007, 2:56 PM
I organise them by type but when I can't be bothered (which is most of the time) I just throw them in any order.

Storm_Dragoon
2nd April 2007, 3:02 PM
I have a box that I put my Lvl 100 Pokemon in, a box for Colosseum/XD Pokemon and four egg boxes. The rest are just for random Pokemon..

C-Rich
2nd April 2007, 7:00 PM
I have a box that Pokemon I clone/just caught go to. I also have a box with all of my Pokemon I use the most (HM Slaves, my Heracross, etc.) and the rest are by types.

BioMasterZap
2nd April 2007, 8:41 PM
I usally Make box 14 my Team box. then just let other go in 1 and on. before i have sorted other boxes by type. besides teams my Games don't have a lot.

most of my PKMN are on Pokemon Box 1 and 2/3. Box 1 has my 2 Pokemon sets (some time put 2nd set on a game), spare rare/legendarys, rare move/pokerus. Box 2 or 3 have the 1499 pkmn i used to get the Pichu with move Surf (yes its real).

i still need to get for some of my games (takes 4 times of taking all off box 2 or 3 and putting in other 1...still easyer then orginally gettign them) after i get on all games i will put pokemon on games and box 1 probably (like starters, spares from box1 and games, and pokemon i breed for egg stickers.)

Preparing for 4th gen i been rushing to get every last thing in 3rd gen games done.

Anaya
4th April 2007, 6:28 AM
I organize by type.

Tytus
4th April 2007, 6:49 AM
I keep mine in alphabetical order, with shinies and different natured Dittos (for breeding) in the extra box.

Dragetre
4th April 2007, 7:01 PM
I organize my PC via National Dex order. I go from N001-N029, N030-N059, etc. All the way until N386.
-Dragetre

deltarayXZ20
4th April 2007, 7:05 PM
I keep all my pokemon in any box(even shinies). im 2 lazy 2 move them.

kill and run
4th April 2007, 7:06 PM
i organize my boxes by this method

i have about three boxes for clones and that is where they go
i have a box for shinys
a box for battle frontier pokes
a box for my hatchling so that i can realease the ones that are not shinys
and the rest is just jumble up with pokes
sometimes i organize them by orgin like kanto pokes johto pokes and so forth
i got really make a good organizational system to abide by lol

Dj Travis
4th April 2007, 7:11 PM
Via Level.

ShinyManafi
4th April 2007, 9:56 PM
I don't really organise. :(

All of my pokemon are laying around, but at least I know where they all are.

VenusBlazeIgatr
4th April 2007, 9:58 PM
I have a box for my good pokemon one for baby pokemon one for my A-Z Unowns and a few for what ever.

WhyteMage
9th April 2007, 2:36 PM
I have 2-10, 11-20, 21-30 and so on. It's a little crowded in some of my boxes, but it works.

vulpixd00d
9th April 2007, 4:21 PM
I couldn't sort by levels ... otherwise I'd have like 3 boxes dedicated to level 50 pokemon.

UnskilledBreed
9th April 2007, 4:41 PM
Two boxes for frontier roster
Another two boxes for things I plan to trade - mostly shinies, cloned legendaries (lugia, celebi, deoxys, etc.)
One box filled with trash pokemon, with rare candy attached for easy item cloning
One box, filled with trash, with nuggets attached
Another box, with TMs, berries, heart scales, etc.
Rest of my PC is filled with trashy pokemon and eggs that I'll never hatch.

#Gecko#
9th April 2007, 8:38 PM
I arrange by type. One is for my team or BF team(not alot). One is for trash Pkmn that I give to my other versions. Other is for future in Training(Future).

Ampharos_Spark
9th April 2007, 8:57 PM
I sort my boxes by type.

I have another box for Eggs.
Another Box for Lv:100's
and another for shinies.