PDA

View Full Version : Gameshark.

Omega
3rd April 2007, 5:06 PM
Sorry if this I shouldnt have posted this, but I am not asking for codes or anyhitng.
I own a GSSP and I was wondering what do you poele think about hacking to get certain pokemon?

Wen I hack a pokemon its becuase I cant get that pokmeon or like celebi no one can.

Do you guys think this is Ok?

Scepgatr
3rd April 2007, 5:08 PM
Why ask other's opinions? Feel free to do whatever you want to your game. Just make sure that you warn others if you are going to trade away a hacked Pokémon.

Mew3
3rd April 2007, 5:18 PM
I'm OK with hacked Pokemon as long as the Pokemon will not be hacked themselves, but the only thing hacked would be the ticket to get to the Pokemon(Eon Ticket, Aurora Ticket etc.). But if you hack to get Deoxys on Route 1, then that's what I call cheating. I don't call cheating getting the tickets because we(the UK) never had an event. And I will trade only with my friends most of the time, because in the GBC room where you trade with random people, not your friends, will be trading hacked Pokemon.

the_fifth_horseman
3rd April 2007, 5:35 PM
i have a jirachi i got from a kid who used a code so all pokemon in grass were jirachi. is the pokemon legit or not?

Kabuto
3rd April 2007, 5:36 PM
Mew3's response pretty much states what I was going to say. Only the islands should be hacked, thats it. Theres no reason to hack 99 masterballs and pokemon with 999 in each stat.

Omega
3rd April 2007, 7:50 PM
Well I cant hack the islands, but I do hack just one of the island pokemon. One ho-oh, one lugia, on deoxys, thats it.

Blaziken737
4th April 2007, 1:52 AM
I've only hacked the tickets using Action Replay, but thats it. I dont really think thats cheating becuase we never had the events, but finding a Mewtwo, Raikou, Deoxys, etc...on a random route is cheating!

shining snorlax
4th April 2007, 4:25 AM
Sorry if this I shouldnt have posted this, but I am not asking for codes or anyhitng.
I own a GSSP and I was wondering what do you poele think about hacking to get certain pokemon?

Wen I hack a pokemon its becuase I cant get that pokmeon or like celebi no one can.

Do you guys think this is Ok?

do it if you like to. you shouldn't alter your actions based on the opinions of others (especially considering something so petty as gamesharking).

personally, i don't care. don't trade hacked stuff though.

BAM
4th April 2007, 4:28 AM
Any type of cheating is bad in my eyes. But, I don't mind cloning. I do it. Cloning isn't cheating, its a "glitch" so it doesnt count as cheating

shining snorlax
4th April 2007, 4:29 AM
Any type of cheating is bad in my eyes. But, I don't mind cloning. I do it. Cloning isn't cheating, its a "glitch" so it doesnt count as cheating

HAHAHAHAHAHA

exploiting a glitch is cheating. it isn't okay only because you condone it.

lol, it's okay to cheat this way, but not that way, lol....no matter how you slice it, cloning is cheating.

i love how you justify cloning as okay because YOU do it.

"i don't believe in gamesharking or using ubers. my preferences go beyond what is indisputably cheating and playing a game as it was meant to be played, respectively. but cloning? i do it. so it's okay."

edit: because i know that you wont be able to leave the thread without finding the need to remind me that what you see as appropriate is all that matters in terms of whether or not something is legitimate...i'm going to concede defeat now. you can't be beat. your blunt picking and choosing of what is and isn't legit is proof enough of your dismissal of logic as an argumentative force.

metal mewtwo
4th April 2007, 5:45 AM
hacked pokemon are ok but just some words of advice you may use the hacks to get the tickets like old sea chart or mystic ticket but when you need to go to navel rock or something you wont be able to go because those tickets only work for if you get them at a nintendo event

Anaya
4th April 2007, 6:16 AM
I hope you know that this is an illegal thread :/.