PDA

View Full Version : a possible new way for EVs trainig

alchfilosofer
4th April 2007, 9:53 PM
My idea is for perfect EVs training whit out need write all the pokemons you defeat. well my idea is (example) if you give 9 proteins increase the attack 90 EVs right (optional), to know when you train your pokemon to the max point in attack you train your pokemon to win attack EVs and when you think you have all the EVs you save the game and you use one more protein in the pokemon if the pokemon accepts the protein reset and train more to the point the pokemon don't accept it (always save before give it the protein). after the pokemon the max EVs of attack you only use the berry whit the abilitie to reduce attack EVs and if i remember the max point is 255 that means the pokemon now have 245 and you now only needs 7 attack EVs now to perfect training (this way can be used in any stat). this way can work?

kirkeastment
4th April 2007, 10:49 PM
theres one flaw in this, and its a major one.

The EV reducing berries only have that effect in emerald, so its useless for those who ev train in ruby/sapphire/FR/LG, or for those who don't have an emerald cartridge.

ESP
4th April 2007, 11:11 PM
Proteins and other vitamins only work up to 100 Ev's. So if you have a Pikachu with 100 Speed Ev's or more then Carbos will not work on it. Therefore, if your pokemon does not accept a vitamin it doesn't necessarily mean it's Ev's are maxed.

AtlantianTokRa
6th April 2007, 1:52 AM
i think iv found a good way (im not sure, its not tested and it probably wont work) but i remember that when i fought in a secret base a gained exp so im assuming EVs as well so use the drugs as needed (keeping count) then on one r/s/e cart get the pokemon your training and on another get easily defeatable pokemon that give the EVs needed and mix records

Taylor Ray
6th April 2007, 1:53 AM
Only fight the pokemon that give the EV you want.

Easy as that.

AtlantianTokRa
6th April 2007, 2:29 AM
um yes but using the record mix to make it easier so you only fight the ones you need

MAGNITUDE
6th April 2007, 2:42 AM
^only on secret base fight per day, but i see what you are saying