PDA

View Full Version : omg dont you just hate it when

pokefossil
4th April 2007, 10:14 PM
i was using a ditto in a battle and my opponent pulled out a ditto and it was the only pokemon i had so i couldnt switch out.....lol that sucks

i had to turn off the game :@

ShinyManafi
4th April 2007, 10:18 PM
O_o;

That battle would end up in a Struggle war..

Hejiru
4th April 2007, 10:19 PM
You could've just kept wearing out PP unitl it turned into a struggle match.

Tyranny of Tyranitar
4th April 2007, 10:27 PM
I was in the Battle Dome, and an opponent had a Ludicolo that was what I would call "immortal". It had the ability Rain Dish @Leftovers, and attacks: Leech Seed, Rain Dance, Giga Drain, and Double Team. All I had with me was my Milotic and my Tyranitar. He started to suck the the life out of my Milotic, so I switched to try to get an advantage quickly. Then he used Giga Drain on my Tyranitar, it fainted. Back in Milotic. I couldn't kill it with my Ice Beam or Surf, and it kept evading my attacks. I used Attract to try to calm it down, but then I ran out of PP for Surf and Ice Beam. I had to use Recover to survive. I became so angry, I turned the game off, after figuring what the outcome would be. That is where my 7th round ended. I know how you feel.

ChaosAngel
4th April 2007, 10:31 PM
lol, this never happen to me, yet.
but it will be a long boring struggle war.

Cubed
5th April 2007, 1:48 AM
I haven't experienced anything like that, but I came very close to it.
I was in the Battle Tower on my Sapphire. Me an my opponent had only one pokemon each. His Ludicolo versus my Wailord. The only thing we could hit each other with was surf. But, for a reason that I can't remember, I won!
This can mean only two things, persistence helps a lot, or I'm really lucky!

Conquistador
5th April 2007, 3:41 AM
I had a struggle war with a latios once...boring as hell....

I didn't even end up catching it -_-

nubinator
5th April 2007, 3:43 AM
I should try that... A Ditto struglle war :D

Inazuma
5th April 2007, 3:48 AM
It was funny,one time,It was my Starmie vs. a Claydol in the Battle Tower,and all our attacks missed for some reason,when my surf hit,he had used Cosmic Power to much,so It did like nothing.

Then we had a struggle war,and I won :D

sceptile33
5th April 2007, 4:43 AM
Things like that haven't happened to me, yet. How many turns does it take
to kill someone with struggle?

Kabuto
5th April 2007, 4:47 AM
You think that sucks? Try wobbufet vs wobbufet.

Vaporeon4evr
5th April 2007, 4:50 AM
Wobuffet struggle matches are pretty fun...