PDA

View Full Version : blaziken learning two good moves before Lvl. 50

blastoise_86
5th April 2007, 3:57 AM
can a blaziken learn both blaze kick and sky uppercut before level 50?

I was thinking if I breed 2 Combusken/Blaziken with Sky UppperCut then the Torchic will know it. Right?

So then if the Torchic knows Sky Uppercut and I let it evolve into Combusken and then Blaziken and learn Blaze Kick right when it evolves at level 36. It would have both Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick by Lvl. 36 for competetive play at Lvl. 50.

CharizardMaster
5th April 2007, 4:00 AM
Blaziken learns blaze kick when it evolves, it learns Sky uppercut at level 59, combusken doesn't learn blaze kick but it learns sky uppercut at level 50.

Inazuma
5th April 2007, 4:01 AM
Only Blaziken learns Blaze Kick,and Combusken and Blaziken know Uppercut.
Since Torchic doesn't learn them,it can't get them IIRC.

CharizardMaster
5th April 2007, 4:03 AM
Although, you can train Combusken up to level 50, let it learn Sky uppercut, then let it evolve, then go to the move relearner to get blaze kick.

blastoise_86
5th April 2007, 4:03 AM
what does IIRC stand for?

WhiteWizard42
5th April 2007, 4:05 AM
you can get both, but you have to keep it a combusken until level 50, let it learn Sky Uppercut, and then evolve it. if you want Blaze Kick, take it to the Move Tutor in Fallarbor and give him a heart scale to teach it.

Flamethrower is better anyway, and you can get it for free if you keep it as a torchic until level 43.

blastoise_86
5th April 2007, 4:12 AM
reason i asked was because I wanted to make it a critical hitter with Blaze Kick, Skyupper Cut, Night Slash, and Stone Edge. Something like that at level 50.