PDA

View Full Version : Weeping for my loss

Kurashima
5th April 2007, 5:59 AM
First of all let me explain my situation, I live in latinamerica and not in a main city, so completing my pokÚdex was a hard task. Finally after a lot of patience I found a friend with a common interest who also had a pokefever+linkcable. Yes my luck couldnt be better...

My friend called to say he hatched a ;007; yes mi national pokedex was gonna be complete and & allready traded all my rare and highlevel pokemon to my LeafGreen. I felt like a million bucks, atleast that's what the guy who robed me wanted, yes I was robed!!! the mf*** dude asked me for my cell (I dont have one) but he noticed my GBA (I only have/have a crapy gba) and he made me give it to him. with tears on my eyes I gave him years of hard effort and hardships. Dont get me started about my shinys...

So this whole thing is about me dealing with my loss, I mean I can always restart my Ruby (Cuz xd wasnt mine & I sold my gc to pay some debts), problem is I DONT HAVE A GBA!!! I guess that all I can do is save up a lil to buy and play a pkmn for the ds...

sceptile33
5th April 2007, 6:09 AM
Can't you ask your friend to lend his GBA to you for a while until you can buy a new one?

random guy
5th April 2007, 6:10 AM
why would you give a guy your game for no reason?

nubinator
5th April 2007, 6:11 AM
yeah I'd guard my GBA with my life !!!!1!

Omega493
5th April 2007, 6:18 AM
umm i think he was robbed...as in he was gonna get hurt if he didnt surrender the gba...tho u couldve snook the catridrige out first...

nubinator
5th April 2007, 6:23 AM
Oh yeah, my sencer condolences to you Kurashima, Losing a Pokemon game is like losing family :'(

halloweenghost
5th April 2007, 6:27 AM
I would have reached to get it with both hands quickly slippign the cart out first befroe handing the GBA over..

BAM
5th April 2007, 6:30 AM
That sucks man. You should have kicked his ***. Or ran. How many shinys did you have on that game? So, he diddnt steal it, he made you give it to him. Right?

nubinator
5th April 2007, 6:33 AM
Yeah what happened ? And I would've either
1. If there was a Metal Pipe or something nearby, kick his *** or
2. Ran for you ******* life.

Kurashima
5th April 2007, 6:41 AM
well, I got robed. I would've taken the cartridge first, but i was too afraid to make slight moves.

And as for the other question, I dont live at my friend's city. Its about 90 miles from home.

this whole thing makes me feel empty, i feel like there's nothin else id rather b doing instead of training my pokes...

BAM
5th April 2007, 7:05 AM
How many shinys did you have on that game?

Kurashima
5th April 2007, 7:13 AM
Just 3 but they were my only shinys: Linoone, Clamperl & Gengar.

Takaru
5th April 2007, 7:16 AM
Hmm well sounds like it was partly your fault, though I fell sorry for you that must have been nerve recking.

BAM
5th April 2007, 7:30 AM
I only have 3 shinys as well, Ludicolo, Aggron, and Banett. All in my Emerald. I would kill myself if I lost them.

Dusk
5th April 2007, 7:45 AM
I have no shinies.... It really is depressing
I'd hate to be you Kurashima

h0tsh0tz
5th April 2007, 2:58 PM
Well, reading it made me sad, why? Because losing your hard trained Pokemons is like losing a family...I know because it happened to me once, and don't even ask....

shinydarkrai
5th April 2007, 3:39 PM
yeah once i lost my game with a shiny regice well first i forgot to save my game and then i lost it

warnerbroman
5th April 2007, 3:50 PM
my friend distroyed my old emerald and my DS! threw it in the water

I kick his as-s so badly

Conquistador
5th April 2007, 4:02 PM

From the sounds of it, he was practically (thats right, practically, not literally) held at gunpoint. Sounded like he didn't have a choice if he didnt want to get seriously bashed.

Asarath365
5th April 2007, 8:13 PM
LOL. you were mugged and maybe you can complete your pokemdex again

Kurashima
6th April 2007, 12:30 AM
Yeah well, I wasnt really held at gunpoint, but the dude had a knife and he looked really menacing.

I took years for my pkmn to be so well trained and I was really happy with my progress. I guess I have to start from nothin now i heard that a dude might sell his even crappier GBA, but he's askin about 20 USD for it and Im thinking itd be wiser to save for a DS now, huh?...

Munchlax66
6th April 2007, 3:47 AM
I'd say buy it, then get a gameshark to bring back all of the pokemon you've lost.

metal mewtwo
6th April 2007, 5:22 AM
ok dude i know how you feel i had my pokedex comeplete except for bulbasaur and wartortle and then my cousin who came to town for 5 days stole my game and sold it for crack, litteraly

metal mewtwo
6th April 2007, 5:27 AM
ok dude i know how you feel i had my pokedex comeplete except for bulbasaur and wartortle and then my cousin who came to town for 5 days stole my game and sold it for crack, litteraly

metal mewtwo

metal mewtwo

metal mewtwo

metal mewtwo
6th April 2007, 5:29 AM
ok dude i know how you feel i had my pokedex comeplete except for bulbasaur family and then my cousin who came to town for 5 days stole my game and sold it for crack, litteraly

BAM
6th April 2007, 6:16 AM
Dude, edit your posts! That sucks too.

BTW, did you know the guy that jacked you?

Foamy
6th April 2007, 12:57 PM
That's terrible, why would he want a GBA over a cellphone? But, yeah, I lost my Ruby, I had 200 Pokemon over lvl 50, but no shinies

blue_kiko_kid
6th April 2007, 2:31 PM
Did you know the guys name? Know what he looked like? Hairstyle, facial features, etc. If you do, I personally think the cops would deserve a call

MistyLover
6th April 2007, 2:39 PM
Wow, I'm glad I live in a safe neighborhood. God, you seriously need to stick up for yourself. This isnt a way to handle stuff, if you continue in this road, you'll end up being beaten up by MANY people and having a very poor reputation. Mark my words.

Theneedleman
6th April 2007, 4:08 PM
It's just a game...jeez.

BAM
6th April 2007, 11:40 PM
^^ Just a game!!! What would you say if you got your game and gameboy jacked with all your good pokemon on it and ALL of your shinys (If you have any shinys)!!

Maybe you should call the cops....

Anaya
7th April 2007, 1:33 AM
I'm sorry to hear this. Once a family member stole my FireRed and I cried for a long time :/. Luckily I got it back! :D.

BAM
7th April 2007, 5:50 AM
Thats why I always hide my games when my cousins or family comes over. I would be sooooo mad if someone in my family took one of my games. I'd beat em up. I dont care if you are in my family or not, take my game, and you die!

ferret :D
7th April 2007, 10:55 AM
I feel your pain....I to had my ds stolen but it only had nintendogs in it.I couldnt play pokemon sapphire for a whole f****** year.

ferret :D
7th April 2007, 10:59 AM
Now ive got a gun :D

Mikaruge84
7th April 2007, 1:40 PM
That about shiny dissappearence happened to my brother. He don't what have happened to them. He think he has released them (Gaaah) but I don't know. He had 3 shinies: Bellossom, Manectric and Pelliper.

If my shinies have dissappeared I would have been crying for days.

mr robato
7th April 2007, 3:13 PM
well... i promise if you get diamond or pearl i'll trade you one of my shinies ;)

it'll get better, life always does... i remember when i was 9, i had been playing my pokemon blue for 1.5 years and i had 146hrs on it, it went everywhere with me... i was the best, nobody could beat me and i had a complete pokedex

then when i was outta town, i had a different game in my gameboy color, my game slipped out as i was getting out of the car and landed outside, unfortunately it was raining and lost the whole thing! of course you had 386 but it hurt so bad...

Theneedleman
7th April 2007, 3:24 PM
^^ Just a game!!! What would you say if you got your game and gameboy jacked with all your good pokemon on it and ALL of your shinys (If you have any shinys)!!

Maybe you should call the cops....
I wouldn't care...I would just play nb or competitor when it comes out :/

The King of Ho-oh's
8th April 2007, 7:09 AM
I know how you feel man. I lost my sapphire
last night and i had 700 hrs worth of work on it!
Nothing worse than going to bed and wondering
where your pokes are. My bro found it just as i
dozed off i couldn't of been happier.

This may soud mean but if i where you i would of
beat that guys face in. Im 14, 6ft 5in and am
joining the football team no one f***s with me.

crudent
9th April 2007, 12:28 PM
If I were you, I'd have whipped out my Colt and sprayed him all over. No muthaf*cker messes with my pokemon.

pochamalover
9th April 2007, 12:40 PM
i really know how you feel as my ruby game has been reseted a lot

Kurashima
22nd April 2007, 8:37 PM
Well, I've reset my ruby and started a new game in an even crappier GBA I bought (got scamed too)...

DDJ2991
23rd April 2007, 3:14 AM
wait their is a few things i dont understand
1. did you go to him or did he come to you, im guessing he came cause why would you travel 90 miles...
2. where did the stealing happen? i mean the area
3. why did you hand it over (was he threatining you?)

i still dont understand why anyone would hand it over...

if it was me i wouldnt hand it over unless he was holding like a knife.

and wouldnt their be people around?

Azure Wolf
23rd April 2007, 8:23 AM
Looking at the situation-

1. You were scared not looking likea a idiot in front of him.
2. You're lyeing.

M3T4GR055
23rd April 2007, 8:25 AM

Oh i don't know.
Maybe because he didn't wanna get bashed or shot? Im sorry about that man..

M3T4GR055
23rd April 2007, 8:28 AM
I know how you feel man. I lost my sapphire
last night and i had 700 hrs worth of work on it!
Nothing worse than going to bed and wondering
where your pokes are. My bro found it just as i
dozed off i couldn't of been happier.

This may soud mean but if i where you i would of
beat that guys face in. Im 14, 6ft 5in and am
joining the football team no one f***s with me.

Well maybe this guy was 22 6ft 8in and had the muscles of Winky Wright?

Damn i knoiw half of you wouldn't do what you say you will in this situation..

Kirby
23rd April 2007, 8:29 AM

You never know if the person robbing you or not has a gun/knife/some sort of harmful weapon.

Tiz why I always carry a tazer with me wherever I go.

I'm truely sorry that you got robbed, though I am however happy you made it out with no injuries sustained.

DDJ2991
23rd April 2007, 10:23 AM
well here in queensland if someone wanted to take something i wouldnt let them, especially if its some kid my own age, but if i lived in a bad neighbourhood i would hand it over no problem lol...

Gilgamesh
23rd April 2007, 2:22 PM
I would fight to the death for my video games. The only way someone's getting my Pokemon Ruby is over my cold, dead body.

Akayfortyseven
23rd April 2007, 4:02 PM
Thats stupid. Do you realise what your saying?

Manga_in_a_Bottle
23rd April 2007, 4:12 PM
Well, I have to admit that's dreadful, but remember -- it's just a game you are still alive. I know it was a lot of work and effort, and you'll probably won't be able to achive those same results, but you did what you could in that situation and at the end of the day, it's preferable to having your loved ones standinga around and crying as you're lowered six feet under, right? I mean, that guy could've had a knife, or even a gun!
You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and it WASN'T YOUR FAULT that some jerk won't find a job and makes it hard for decent people

PsychedelicJellyfish
23rd April 2007, 6:55 PM
My heart bleedeth for thee.

^Not sarcasm. That seriously sucks. You should have run away and screamed for help at the same time, though. It probably would have worked.

Trooper Guy
24th April 2007, 12:18 AM
Wow... I'm sorry to hear that happen to you. I also know how it feels, but hey it happens. I know it must have been a lot of hard work and effort, but at least you're still alive without any injuries.

Kurashima
24th April 2007, 6:08 AM
wait their is a few things i dont understand
1. did you go to him or did he come to you, im guessing he came cause why would you travel 90 miles...
2. where did the stealing happen? i mean the area
3. why did you hand it over (was he threatining you?)

i still dont understand why anyone would hand it over...
if it was me i wouldnt hand it over unless he was holding like a knife.
and wouldnt their be people around?

1. He came to me.
2. It happened in an alley (shortcut I'm avoiding now) from my university to my friend's house.
3. He looked like he wasn't too friendly (and/or menacing).

To the other dude: Why would I lie about something like this?

To everyone who's been suportive: Thanks for all your help & suport :P!!!

MukkinMUK
24th April 2007, 9:59 AM
... Bad luck. I would ask my friend.

C.J. Ray
24th April 2007, 10:08 AM
I'm very sorry for you. I lost a Ruby cart, but due to some dogs chewing on it. Those dogs are no longer around, but I still have my ID card which they made a chew toy out of. The Ruby cart still worked, but the casing was badly damaged. :(

I don't know what to say to you, kid. If it were me and I hand to hand over my only DS and both my Pokemon games to a crook, I'd do it - I'd prefer my life over my money. But if you have parents like mine, they would do everything in their power to replace what I had lost and the police would be notified.

I can't help you regain all your Pokemon and shinines. Shinies can only be replaced by cheat devices or spending another eternity hunting for them.

Connorf
24th April 2007, 10:33 AM
First of all let me explain my situation, I live in latinamerica and not in a main city, so completing my pokÚdex was a hard task. Finally after a lot of patience I found a friend with a common interest who also had a pokefever+linkcable. Yes my luck couldnt be better...

My friend called to say he hatched a ;007; yes mi national pokedex was gonna be complete and & allready traded all my rare and highlevel pokemon to my LeafGreen. I felt like a million bucks, atleast that's what the guy who robed me wanted, yes I was robed!!! the mf*** dude asked me for my cell (I dont have one) but he noticed my GBA (I only have/have a crapy gba) and he made me give it to him. with tears on my eyes I gave him years of hard effort and hardships. Dont get me started about my shinys...

So this whole thing is about me dealing with my loss, I mean I can always restart my Ruby (Cuz xd wasnt mine & I sold my gc to pay some debts), problem is I DONT HAVE A GBA!!! I guess that all I can do is save up a lil to buy and play a pkmn for the ds...

I hope you didn't lose your LeafGreen aswell. I already lost my Wario Land 3 and I was up to the final boss on it. "yells"

EDIT: Wait a sec, isn't that stealing, and isn't stealing illegal? Oh great. We just broke the rule for no talking about illegal stuff...

*Jean Grey*
24th April 2007, 2:05 PM
Man, I do feel sorry for you, especially when you were so close to completing the National Dex.

Kurashima
16th May 2007, 4:46 AM
Ok, enough about me, (i'm OK now)

So it's really sad when you lose a pokemon game, Who else has gone trough this?

palkia1
16th May 2007, 7:27 AM
I feel sorry for you. When only the second generation was out my gameboy was stolen as well as my Red and Gold version. I was so sad because I couldn't afford another gameboy and games.

BCVM22
16th May 2007, 7:46 AM
Wait.

You were mugged, by someone who, for all you know, had a knife or a gun on him, and you emerged unscathed having lost only a Game Boy and a PokÚmon game?

Good sweet freaking lord of the monkeys, people, take a step back and look at your priorities!