PDA

View Full Version : I hAvE a QueStiOn...

vhanix
7th April 2007, 9:34 AM
I SeArChEd fOr A RaLtS BuT I end Up CaTcHiNg a MaLe RaLtS, I wAN'T To HAVe ANoThEr rALtS tHrOuGh BrEeDiNg So ThAT i CaN TrADe ThIs to a MaN fOr hiS SeEdOt (ThIs iS CraZy BuT... NeVeR mInD Me). BuT How CaN I HaVe AnoThEr RaLtS iF i CauGhT a MaLe OnE, is ThErE AnoThEr wAY I CaN HaVe a RaLtS eaSiLy, BeTtEr THaN HunTiNg AGaIn?

Aqua_Maiden
7th April 2007, 9:40 AM
First, stop typing like that.
Second, you can breed Ralts with a Ditto.

Vaporeon4evr
7th April 2007, 9:40 AM
DonT tYPe LIkE thiS. And I don't quite understand what you're asking. Do you want a female ralts?

Inazuma
7th April 2007, 9:44 AM
Well,you have to hunt again,unless you're far enough to hatch,or clone.

Vaporeon4evr
7th April 2007, 9:47 AM
Don't be lazy. Look for another one. It'll take all of five minutes.

Azure Wolf
7th April 2007, 10:44 AM
Get a ditto or start looking in the grass or just forget it...

crudent
7th April 2007, 11:15 AM
Like the others said, breed with Ditto. And cut the retarded typing.

ferret :D
7th April 2007, 11:41 AM
WTF?! Go find another ralts you lazy ****!!

rekreatur
7th April 2007, 11:46 AM
Go catch antoher and stop typing like ThIs!!!

pokefossil
7th April 2007, 11:47 AM
I SeArChEd fOr A RaLtS BuT I end Up CaTcHiNg a MaLe RaLtS, I wAN'T To HAVe ANoThEr rALtS tHrOuGh BrEeDiNg So ThAT i CaN TrADe ThIs yOuNg to a MaN fOr hiS SeEdOt (ThIs iS CraZy BuT... NeVeR mInD Me). BuT How CaN I HaVe A RaLtS iF i CauGhT a MaLe OnE, is ThErE AnoThEr wAY I CaN HaVe a RaLtS eaSiLy, BeTtEr THaN HunTiNg AGaIn?

i cant take the crazy caps thing you are doing..
it seriously gave me a headache trying to read it
please try not doing it again...

_Aerodactyl_
7th April 2007, 12:45 PM
I cant really understand you....

Mikaruge84
7th April 2007, 1:33 PM
It was hard to understand. Like all said, breed with ditto or get a female ralts!

Missingno. Master
7th April 2007, 1:46 PM
Ralts aren't TOO rare, especially when you consider how hard it is to find Seedot there. Your best bet is to hunt again for another Ralts, as you can't trade in a Ditto until you beat the E4, and I'm assuming you want the Seedot as early as possible. Who knows, you might even find a Seedot searching for Ralts! I know, I found several Chimecho on Mt. Pyre searching for a Duskull!

BAM
7th April 2007, 11:51 PM
Just find another Ralts! Its not that hard to find one.

Jeraldo
8th April 2007, 12:01 AM
Aren't the Ralts on lile Route 203 or something in the begining of the game? They are a pain in the butt to find.

Conquistador
8th April 2007, 1:49 AM
Start looking again, or grab yourself a ditto.

PS: Stop typing like that, it is really noobish.

vhanix
8th April 2007, 1:19 PM
Ralts aren't TOO rare, especially when you consider how hard it is to find Seedot there. Your best bet is to hunt again for another Ralts, as you can't trade in a Ditto until you beat the E4, and I'm assuming you want the Seedot as early as possible. Who knows, you might even find a Seedot searching for Ralts! I know, I found several Chimecho on Mt. Pyre searching for a Duskull!

Thank you, I hope I get luckier this time.

First, stop typing like that.
Second, you can breed Ralts with a Ditto.

Where can I find Ditto?

DonT tYPe LIkE thiS. And I don't quite understand what you're asking. Do you want a female ralts?

I need another Ralts so that I can trade this one for a Seedot.

i cant take the crazy caps thing you are doing..
it seriously gave me a headache trying to read it
please try not doing it again...

Ahh, okay... sorry.

Aren't the Ralts on lile Route 203 or something in the begining of the game? They are a pain in the butt to find.

Yeah, they are really hard to find, knowing you only have 1% on finding a Ralts.

Guys, sorry...

Hejiru
8th April 2007, 1:26 PM
Jusy keep searching for another Ralts. Not that hard.

And Ditto has to be traded over from FireRed or LeafGreen.

TogeticTheRuler
8th April 2007, 4:33 PM
Its not 1 percent, its 4 percent (I think), what game do you have? If its emerald, get a ditto to breed with.

Jeraldo
8th April 2007, 4:37 PM
Its not 1 percent, its 4 percent (I think), what game do you have? If its emerald, get a ditto to breed with.

Breeding is probably the easiest way. I know that they are rare to find. It took me quite the time to catch one.

vhanix
9th April 2007, 11:42 AM

I thought it's 1% just like what I saw on other pokemon website. Is it okay to introduce the site, well, maybe not, maybe it is against the rules.

crudent
9th April 2007, 12:26 PM
It's not 1%, it's 4% like that Togetic said.

And other sites don't have the accuracy of Serebii.net. I'm sorry for being so biased, but the other pokemon sites out there just don't have the latest info that this site has.

Now quit complaining and start finding that damn Ralts.