PDA

View Full Version : Ditto?

Espeon POWER!
8th April 2007, 4:09 PM
What's the lowest level you can find ditto and where?
Please thankyou and sorry if there's anything like this, I have no time to search.

Reno
8th April 2007, 4:14 PM
emerald-underground pass

Wynaut?
8th April 2007, 4:16 PM
I think the Dittos on the route East of Fuschia City would be the lowest levels you can catch one at. The ones in the Underground Pass in Emerald are ~lv 35, the ones east of Fuschia are ~20-25 I think.

Espeon POWER!
8th April 2007, 4:19 PM
Great, I need one for Emerald Scramble Team challenge and realised my lv 65 and 53 Ditto's can't make babies.

I'll get one about Dewford town then.

WhiteWizard42
8th April 2007, 4:45 PM
I'll get one about Dewford town then.

there aren't any near dewford. you can catch dittos leveled 38 - 45 in the underground pass, though, which is near fallarbor. you get there through the back of the fossil maniac's house.

Espeon POWER!
8th April 2007, 7:15 PM
there aren't any near dewford. you can catch dittos leveled 38 - 45 in the underground pass, though, which is near fallarbor. you get there through the back of the fossil maniac's house.

*smacks face*
I know that, but what I ment was on LG i'm going to catch a 3rd Ditto, yes a 3rd ditto, but near Fuschia instead; which is when I get to Dewford in Emerald, then I'll have a ditto in it's 20's just like the rest of my team, otherwise i'll gatch a ditto somewere else, because it's not like it learns anymoves or anything... rambles on to self.

Anyways thanks for your help.