PDA

View Full Version : Pokeballs

dabbuman1
9th April 2007, 7:25 AM
Who has caught hard to catch pokemon with regular pokeballs or caught them with-in the 1st 5 - 10 turns. (exclude Master Balls)

I've caught a Kyogre with a Pokeball (about 5 tunrs) , a Latias 3rd turn with a Pokeball. I did catch a Regice with a Pokeball but it was a bad nature so i reseted and got a Modest one with an Ultra Ball. I also caught an Articuno in an Ultra Ball after biting it with Blastoise a few times, it only took 1 Ultra Ball.

ShinyManafi
9th April 2007, 7:31 AM
I caught Latias with my very last PokeBall once. :O

crudent
9th April 2007, 11:12 AM
I caught Latios with one Ultra Ball. With a little help from Wobba, of course.

blendmaster0505
9th April 2007, 11:36 AM
I caught most of my legendaries with pokeballs. I never liked the designs of the other pokeballs. Especially their effects. So I only use regular pokeballs.

If only Ultra Balls were pure black.

signed-
Gregory ;026;

Cinaclov
9th April 2007, 11:39 AM
Articuno with a greatball on FR, my friend got lugia on gold with a pokeball.

UnskilledBreed
9th April 2007, 11:39 AM
I use masterballs, after I learned about cloning.

It might not be kosher, but at least I have a modest kyogre and a jolly groudon. :D

If I didn't have my masterballs, I would use my stack of premier balls. It's what I used to catch Sudowoodo. They're silly expensive and not really good for anything, but it's worth showing off.

The Power of Pika
9th April 2007, 1:55 PM
I caught mewtwo with 1 pokeball before. That took me by surpirse since I hadn't damaged it. I never been able to repeat that again.

milotic111
9th April 2007, 2:08 PM
Luxury ball on regice. But it was asleep and had only 1 hp left..

And 1 ultraball on a rayquaze.

BioTrainer
9th April 2007, 3:15 PM
I've never cught a legendary with any ball except Ultra/Timer/MasterBall, but i did caught a Kyogre with a DiveBall and a lv54 Dusclops and a lv51 Claydol with a PokeBall, both at first.

BT ;383;

Heaven's Illusion
9th April 2007, 3:34 PM
I caught my Raquaza with my very last Great Ball.

kill and run
9th April 2007, 3:44 PM
caught

articuno=greatball
rayquaza=second turn with my second dive ball
groudon=greatball
kyogre=ultraball
mewtwo=ultraball
moltres=greatball
regis=ultras

blasters49
9th April 2007, 3:51 PM
Who has caught hard to catch pokemon with regular pokeballs or caught them with-in the 1st 5 - 10 turns. (exclude Master Balls)

I've caught a Kyogre with a Pokeball (about 5 tunrs) , a Latias 3rd turn with a Pokeball. I did catch a Regice with a Pokeball but it was a bad nature so i reseted and got a Modest one with an Ultra Ball. I also caught an Articuno in an Ultra Ball after biting it with Blastoise a few times, it only took 1 Ultra Ball.

i did i caught latios in 5 turns with a great ball and caught a latias with a pokeball

Wynaut?
9th April 2007, 4:05 PM
I caught Regice with a Nest Ball on the second turn... I was dead lucky though. I had Blaziken use Blaze Kick to get him down to red HP, then next turn I lobbed a nest ball and caught it!

SudovVoOdO
9th April 2007, 4:09 PM
I've got the impression that it doesn't work on legendaries, sometimes I catch legendaries with regular balls, and sometimes with ultra. So I choose the pokéball wich I see first:D:D

vulpixd00d
9th April 2007, 4:22 PM
Caught a Groudon using a Nest Ball...

latiaswindblast
9th April 2007, 5:31 PM
I caught Rayquaza in a Pokeball.

nubinator
9th April 2007, 5:35 PM
Caught Latias with a pokeball. Although he had like 2 HP left and was asleep :P

In Gold I remember catching Ho-oh with a Pokeball

dabbuman1
10th April 2007, 9:17 AM
I forgot to mention i snagged a Suicune with a great ball in Colosseum!

Conquistador
10th April 2007, 9:31 AM
I caught Latios with one Ultra Ball. With a little help from Wobba, of course.

Me too, godbless that blue balloon...

Theneedleman
10th April 2007, 9:36 PM
Registeel with a poke ball...

dabbuman1
11th April 2007, 12:31 PM
I aslo received help from a wobbufet after using a few charms!! Then catching Latias.