PDA

View Full Version : Jirachi and Pokemon Channel?

FlareDS
10th April 2007, 10:23 PM
I looked on the event page of this site and did a search on pokemon chanel but couldn't find a definative answer, is it true that you can get Jirachi from the pokemon channel game, (I read this in a faq on game faqs) and was looking for some confirmation.

I'm sceptical and am not spending £20 to get a legit jirachi if its not true.

Excuse the spellings ^_^

Thanks
Flare

ShinyManafi
10th April 2007, 11:03 PM
I think it's on the UK version of Pokemon Channel...

kinglax
11th April 2007, 3:59 AM
Its from the colluseum bonus disc. You could probably find some on ebay or amazon.

Alzi
11th April 2007, 6:45 AM
I got my pokemon channel from Target in Australia, since it was the only one with the jirachi transfer sticker on it so i bought it for $28 and now i have a jirachi :)

The Power of Pika
11th April 2007, 6:56 AM
Jirachi is only in PAL Pokemon Channels. That means Australia and Europe.

miken park
11th April 2007, 7:11 AM
Too add to this, you need to watch all the episodes of pichu bros and then Jirachi is avalible for transfer, but you need to have beat the elite 4on R/S.

Conquistador
11th April 2007, 8:31 AM
Jirachi is only in PAL Pokemon Channels. That means Australia and Europe.

Wow, you mean we actually have something in Pokemon that America doesn't have? Then again you got Jirachi in one of those many events you've had =(

UberSorcerer
11th April 2007, 9:14 AM
Yet we, PAL, never got Mew, Celebi or Deoxys, the last 3 we need.

FlareDS
13th April 2007, 3:35 PM
I might look into buying it then, I just wanted to confirm that it wasn't a rumour. Didn't think we could legitimately get Jirachi here in Europe or the good olde UK.

:) Thankies guys.

Dandegod
22nd April 2007, 7:45 PM
is there only 1 jirachi in each game? becuase they have got 1 pre=owned for £12 in game?

Mikaruge84
23rd April 2007, 11:30 AM
YES you can get it. Isn't it great! I'm trying to buy pkmn channel right now.

blueparukia
23rd April 2007, 11:46 AM
you can transfer as many jirachis as you want FROM the game, but only to 1 per GBA game can be received. I don't kniw if it works on emerald. I tried and it said I hadn't beaten the E4 even though I had

Bulbatordile
23rd April 2007, 3:02 PM
you can transfer as many jirachis as you want FROM the game, but only to 1 per GBA game can be received. I don't kniw if it works on emerald. I tried and it said I hadn't beaten the E4 even though I had

It only works with Ruby and Sapphire, not FR/LG/E, unfortunatley.

I've still got my save on a memory card so every time I restart R/S and beat the E4 - connect and - Jirachi!