PDA

View Full Version : Emerald glitches

Mephisto
13th April 2007, 5:32 PM
If anyone know any glitch for Emerald please write it here!

Hunter-Z
13th April 2007, 5:36 PM
Cloning Glitch is the only outstanding glitch, also this should be in the R/S/E section.

Mephisto
13th April 2007, 5:38 PM
Cloning Glitch is the only outstanding glitch, also this should be in the R/S/E section.

There are many more good glitches such as going to space but I can't remember it and I'm not sure if it is correct.

PS: It is in the R/S/E section, the 3rd generation!

kill and run
13th April 2007, 5:39 PM
Accually that going to space thing is not a glitch and it is not real. It is just a rumor that ***gots make up so you waste your time.

WarthogDemon
13th April 2007, 5:42 PM
There are two trainers in that game and cheat . . . their bird Dotrio get an extra turn whenever you switch pokemon. (They attack your first pokemon before you switch.)

Mephisto
13th April 2007, 5:43 PM
Accually that going to space thing is not a glitch and it is not real. It is just a rumor that ***gots make up so you waste your time.

You know...

kill and run
13th April 2007, 5:44 PM
Yea you have nothing to say because you know I am right.

Mephisto
13th April 2007, 5:46 PM
There are two trainers in that game and cheat . . . their bird Dotrio get an extra turn whenever you switch pokemon. (They attack your first pokemon before you switch.)

Do they hit you with pursuit?

koxcstar23
13th April 2007, 5:47 PM
The cloning glitch!

WarthogDemon
13th April 2007, 5:48 PM
Do they hit you with pursuit?

I do not remember . . . I haven't battled those two trainers for quite a while. I think they use Pursuit but not sure if it's right before I switch.

They're the only two dodrio bearing trainers this happens with though. (Unless they're the ONLY ones . . . I need to play my Emerald some more again...)

Mephisto
13th April 2007, 5:49 PM
How can you clone???

kill and run
13th April 2007, 5:51 PM
Here is the cloning glitch. (thanks to "POKETAZ" for the duplication glitch find and "The Edge" for a simpler translation)(update by SecretSquirrel)

CLONING GLITCH/MULTI CLONING GLITCH/ITEM CLONING GLITCH. (thanks to The Edge for complete instructions)
1.) Go to the PC in the battle tower. Must be on Emerald Version only.
2.) Deposit the pokemon(s) you want to clone in any slot of Lanete's PC. Or, if you want to clone items, give the item(s) you want to clone to any pokemon in the PC.
3.) Exit the computer and save your game.
4.) Withdraw the pokemon(s) or item(s) from the PC that you stored in step two.
5.) Talk to the lady behind the counter closest to the PC.
6.) She will ask if you want to make a challenge. Select yes and choose any two eligible pokemon from your party.
7.) She will tell you that you must save the game before making a challenge and ask you if that is OK. Select yes.
8.) The game will freeze for 2-3 seconds.
9.) After, but not during, the freeze, turn off the game. It is not necessary to save again.
10.) When your game is turned back on, the cloned pokemon(s) or item(s) will be both in your party and in the PC.
!WARNING! : If you deposit a pokemon between saving and talking to the link battle receptionist, it will disappear forever. The first time you try it, use a pokemon you don't care about, so you can make sure you have it right. You don't want to lose one of your precious high-leveled/legendary/one-of pokemon! Do not clone 6 Pokemon at a time" and "Don't turn off during the freeze" Both cause you to lose Pokemon and/or MS's have been confirmed in our group!"

Mephisto
13th April 2007, 5:55 PM
Here is the cloning glitch. (thanks to "POKETAZ" for the duplication glitch find and "The Edge" for a simpler translation)(update by SecretSquirrel)

CLONING GLITCH/MULTI CLONING GLITCH/ITEM CLONING GLITCH. (thanks to The Edge for complete instructions)
1.) Go to the PC in the battle tower. Must be on Emerald Version only.
2.) Deposit the pokemon(s) you want to clone in any slot of Lanete's PC. Or, if you want to clone items, give the item(s) you want to clone to any pokemon in the PC.
3.) Exit the computer and save your game.
4.) Withdraw the pokemon(s) or item(s) from the PC that you stored in step two.
5.) Talk to the lady behind the counter closest to the PC.
6.) She will ask if you want to make a challenge. Select yes and choose any two eligible pokemon from your party.
7.) She will tell you that you must save the game before making a challenge and ask you if that is OK. Select yes.
8.) The game will freeze for 2-3 seconds.
9.) After, but not during, the freeze, turn off the game. It is not necessary to save again.
10.) When your game is turned back on, the cloned pokemon(s) or item(s) will be both in your party and in the PC.
!WARNING! : If you deposit a pokemon between saving and talking to the link battle receptionist, it will disappear forever. The first time you try it, use a pokemon you don't care about, so you can make sure you have it right. You don't want to lose one of your precious high-leveled/legendary/one-of pokemon! Do not clone 6 Pokemon at a time" and "Don't turn off during the freeze" Both cause you to lose Pokemon and/or MS's have been confirmed in our group!"

Thank you! I have read that if you have the regis 100Lv and you go to Lilicove, a lady there sells you MasterBalls. Is it correct?

kill and run
13th April 2007, 5:57 PM
No that is not correct. Where are you reading these from?

Mephisto
13th April 2007, 6:02 PM
No that is not correct. Where are you reading these from?

The Internet. How do you know that they' re wrong?

kill and run
13th April 2007, 6:05 PM
Because you see them everywhere and ppl try them and they dont work. You get one masterball a game, and you can not go to the moon.

Mephisto
13th April 2007, 6:07 PM
Because you see them everywhere and ppl try them and they dont work. You get one masterball a game, and you can not go to the moon.

What about missigno?

kill and run
13th April 2007, 6:09 PM
Well that is real, but I heard if you encounter it, it may mess up your game, but it is really rare, rarer then a shiny.

Mephisto
13th April 2007, 6:12 PM
Speaking about shinies, is there a glitch for them?

kill and run
13th April 2007, 6:13 PM
No shinys are random and/or through hard work. There is no glitch wat so ever for a shiny.

Mephisto
13th April 2007, 6:17 PM
I once went to Dewford's cave. I was doing some exploring and i beat some pokemon. On the way back, my first pokemon had turned to a bad egg and all my partie had pokerus. I didn't use gameshark or AR and some members in the forum say that this is a glitch.

Hunter-Z
13th April 2007, 6:21 PM
That may just be that you're game glitched, it isn't a common glitch or one that you can make happen. I hope you didn't save.

Mephisto
13th April 2007, 6:23 PM
That may just be that you're game glitched, it isn't a common glitch or one that you can make happen. I hope you didn't save.

Unfortunately I saved and all my pokemon turned to bad eggs

Hunter-Z
13th April 2007, 6:23 PM
Restart you're game.

kill and run
13th April 2007, 6:24 PM
Just Factory Reset your game.

Mephisto
13th April 2007, 6:31 PM
Restart you're game.

I have already done it but the battery was destroyed

kinglax
14th April 2007, 6:12 AM
Then how do you have so many shinies w/o cheating or a glitch!?

Raptress
14th April 2007, 3:56 PM
I have already done it but the battery was destroyed

I thought 3rd Gen games didn't have batteries... and even if they did, the only thing that could happen from a battery dying in GSC was the clock stopping, erasure of a save, and being unable to save a new one.. So your game was either corrupted somehow, not authentic, or had physical damage to it maybe..

I've never heard of any glitch anything like what you are describing, and I have a hard time believing you'd actually save your game if that happened honestly. If you know how to, try a factory reset.