PDA

View Full Version : A few pokemon:

kinglax
14th April 2007, 6:22 AM
I need to train some pokemon. They are a lvl.30 Bagon, lvl.30 Spheal, lvl.28 Metang, lvl.13 Gulpin and lvl.30 Horsea.

I don't know where to train them. I have level 50s in emerald, and 1 Groudons and a Rayquazza. I haven't tried the league yet, but just because I can't beat them with my weakies in a straight shot. I can clone a bunch of Groudon and Ray's to do the training one at atime, but that might take some time. Can I have some help with knowing where to train?

Scepgatr
14th April 2007, 7:20 AM
If they are already EV trained, then you may clone Rare Candies and give it to them. Otherwise simply make them hold exp. share and have Match Call battles. Gabby and TY are also another good source of experience points. If you can trade over to another game, then it will take less time to train them up since they get boosted experience points.

kinglax
14th April 2007, 7:29 AM
Yeah, I'm working on evolving a bunch of pokemon now to fill up my dex now. I don't EV train or care about natures. I'm gonna Evo- horsea and Bagon now, and then just clone 5 at a time rare candies till I have 100

sandslash_1
14th April 2007, 5:00 PM
Try Rare candies and train in places like Victory Road and fight the E4 again that might help.

rippersteveM5
15th April 2007, 8:29 AM
If you have FR/LG, trade them over. They get heaps of exp points in the pokemon league in FR/LG!!! (Trust me, I know)

PaperMoon07
17th April 2007, 6:15 AM
Hey, I was reading about Rare Candies and EV's in the Game Mechanics thread. It said that the candies don't add EV's into the stats, but they're still there...

So does that mean you can use candies to get all the way up to 99, then get the experience for 100 for all the EV's? Or does that mean you can just use candies to get ot 100 and still get your EV's added in.

Raden Surya
17th April 2007, 7:48 AM
Hm...you got EVs by beating other Pokes, so if you use rare candies to lv 100, you won't get any EVs.

BTW, If you want the fastest way to train, try mix recorded secret base. They're probably the fastest way to train.