PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Rules

squirtle_123
14th April 2007, 12:54 PM
Hey i was wondering if there are any breeding rules, like a lv100
cant breed or somthing because i can never get my lv100 team to breed

pathophobe
14th April 2007, 1:00 PM
Are they in the same breeding group? if they are, just wait a while, bike around. If not, they will not breed. also if they are the same gender or one is genderless, they won't breed

squirtle_123
14th April 2007, 1:10 PM
i know that was a really dumb question you see i'm not a noob and i know about breeding groups, but........................ whenever i try to breed my lv100 salamance and metagross with a ditto nothing happens

Heaven's Illusion
14th April 2007, 1:13 PM
That seems really strange to me. Ditto can breed with any pokemon except Legendaries. Check with the old Man at the Day Care. See what he says.

Arande
14th April 2007, 1:13 PM
I dunno if it's true or not, but maybe you get an egg when they level? Wouldn't be surprised if it's false. Just been breeding for a good rhyhorn. My rhyhorn and absol were making eggs constantly when they were in the 20's, easily filling the 5 spaces + slugma. Now with them in the 30's and 40's, I can hatch an egg before they make another.

cheese_deposit
14th April 2007, 1:24 PM
Both of those pairs will work, it probably just takes more steps then the others because they're both rare...

Raptress
14th April 2007, 2:46 PM
Ditto can breed with anything capable of breeding at all. The chance is quite low though, as I think the lowest breeding chance is different species with the same ID number, so it will take quite a while to get your egg.