View Full Version : Breeding Rules

14th April 2007, 1:54 PM
Hey i was wondering if there are any breeding rules, like a lv100
cant breed or somthing because i can never get my lv100 team to breed

14th April 2007, 2:00 PM
Are they in the same breeding group? if they are, just wait a while, bike around. If not, they will not breed. also if they are the same gender or one is genderless, they won't breed

14th April 2007, 2:10 PM
i know that was a really dumb question you see i'm not a noob and i know about breeding groups, but........................ whenever i try to breed my lv100 salamance and metagross with a ditto nothing happens

Heaven's Illusion
14th April 2007, 2:13 PM
That seems really strange to me. Ditto can breed with any pokemon except Legendaries. Check with the old Man at the Day Care. See what he says.

14th April 2007, 2:13 PM
I dunno if it's true or not, but maybe you get an egg when they level? Wouldn't be surprised if it's false. Just been breeding for a good rhyhorn. My rhyhorn and absol were making eggs constantly when they were in the 20's, easily filling the 5 spaces + slugma. Now with them in the 30's and 40's, I can hatch an egg before they make another.

14th April 2007, 2:24 PM
Both of those pairs will work, it probably just takes more steps then the others because they're both rare...

14th April 2007, 3:46 PM
Ditto can breed with anything capable of breeding at all. The chance is quite low though, as I think the lowest breeding chance is different species with the same ID number, so it will take quite a while to get your egg.