PDA

View Full Version : Suicune

Raptress
14th April 2007, 3:39 PM
I'm not quite sure this is the right forum, but it's the best fit I think. I want to get a good Suicune for my wifi team, and I'm wondering what the easiest way to get one would be. When I say easiest, I mean like.. easiest to reset and try for a another if the nature/IVs are bad.
Also, does the Synchronize trick (wild Pokemon are the same nature as yours) work in Colosseum? If so, that would be the easiest way to go I think.

Raikou77
14th April 2007, 3:41 PM
Colloseum will be the easiest place to SR for Suicune, and it takes ~10 min. per Soft Reset! Unfortuantely, the Synchronize trick doesn't work in Colloseum.

Raptress
14th April 2007, 3:43 PM
Dang, that makes it a whole lot more annoying. >.> Thanks for the quick reply though. I guess I'll get on that, then. x.x

Darkmaster Rannon
14th April 2007, 3:44 PM
use the colos pokeball trick! it's easier at the second chance to get suicune, and you keep your masterball! (but gotta beat the raikou guy for it)

Raptress
14th April 2007, 3:47 PM
I'd really rather not have to resort to cheating/glitching. I may do it if I just get really sick of catching it, but really I'd rather avoid that.

BioTrainer
14th April 2007, 4:57 PM
use the colos pokeball trick! it's easier at the second chance to get suicune, and you keep your masterball! (but gotta beat the raikou guy for it)
Once you fight Suicune in the battle against Venus, the IVs/Nature/Stats are set. You can reset has many times as you want on the second time you battle it (in the Under Colosseum) but its IVs/Nature/Stats will always be the same. Your only bet in Colo is the first time you battle him, and it is hard since Suicune likes to use Shadow Rush, thus KOing himself with recoil.
I've been doing it myself and i already got a Modest one with flawless HP/Def but it had very poor SAtt and SDef, so i had to reset it.
In FR/LG it usually has very poor stats and is much harder to find.
BT ;383;

pokefreak14
14th April 2007, 5:01 PM
I'm not quite sure this is the right forum, but it's the best fit I think. I want to get a good Suicune for my wifi team, and I'm wondering what the easiest way to get one would be. When I say easiest, I mean like.. easiest to reset and try for a another if the nature/IVs are bad.
Also, does the Synchronize trick (wild Pokemon are the same nature as yours) work in Colosseum? If so, that would be the easiest way to go I think.

does the nature really matter? i mean as long as u have good iv's and stats thats all that matters

Raikou77
14th April 2007, 5:11 PM
Nature is very important. If you've got a pokemon with great IV's and a terrible nature, then its useless.

Hunter-Z
14th April 2007, 5:19 PM
You'd have to try collosseum, but to see the nature you'd have to start unlocking the door to it's heart a little.

Raikou77
14th April 2007, 6:24 PM
Instead, I wrote down the stats for a Suicune (Bold) with 31 in all stats. Then when I look at it's stats you can kind of tell what nature it is.

pokearab
15th April 2007, 7:37 AM
in the gameboy games everything is set from the beginning, or at least thats what i think, its been a good 2 weeks and still havent come across suicune

rippersteveM5
15th April 2007, 8:19 AM
If I can remember correctly, in FR/LG, the "runners' (ie: raikou, entei and suicune) IV's and stuff are not preset, but in RSE(Lati@s) they are. Is that right coz I can't remember.

Theneedleman
15th April 2007, 2:36 PM
Getting it in Col. Is much easier then getting it in FR/LG.

Tytus
16th April 2007, 4:07 AM
If I can remember correctly, in FR/LG, the "runners' (ie: raikou, entei and suicune) IV's and stuff are not preset, but in RSE(Lati@s) they are. Is that right coz I can't remember.

That's right. Might add that all runners in Gameboy suck incredibly. 26/2/1/1/1/1 IV spreads are no fun, especially when you can't possibly do any better.

sceptile33
16th April 2007, 4:24 AM
Like everyone else said, it's easier in Colloseum, but purifying can mess up your EV's, unless you use the time flute or cologne, but the second one will waste a hell of a lot of time.