PDA

View Full Version : BF Team

derek83
15th April 2007, 11:11 PM
how would this do at the Battle Frontier?

Starmie@???
Modest
-surf
-ice beam
-psychic
-thunderbolt

Ludicolo@???
Calm
surf
leech seed
toxic
synthesis/rest

Walrein@???
???
rest
sleep talk
ice beam
toxic

where can i get choice band?

derek83
16th April 2007, 2:41 AM
will anybody rate it

Vaporeon4evr
16th April 2007, 4:45 AM

Starmie@???
Modest
-surf
-ice beam
-psychic
-thunderbolt

Ludicolo@???
Calm
surf
leech seed
toxic
synthesis/rest

Walrein@???
???
rest
sleep talk
ice beam
toxic

You get choice band at the battle frontier for 64 BP's. Put shell bell on starmie and lefties on Ludicolo. Those two both look really good, but I would highly suggest replacing walrein. He isn't all that great of a sleep-talker...I either reccommend you change him to Regice (waaay better special wall) or replace him with a physical sweeper (perhaps CBmence or CBtar).

Crudent will give you a better rating, but this is just wat I noticed.

Scepgatr
16th April 2007, 8:21 AM
That team won't last long. It has three water types, which isn't a good idea. Foes such as Heracross can pose lots of trouble for this team.

SelfProphet89
16th April 2007, 9:49 AM

Starmie@???
Modest
-surf
-ice beam
-psychic
-thunderbolt

Ludicolo@???
Calm
surf
leech seed
toxic
synthesis/rest

Walrein@???
???
rest
sleep talk
ice beam
toxic

I agree with the above poster, but I love that text book Starmie, keep that one in your team and mix up the types a bit more.

crudent
16th April 2007, 10:58 AM
!!!

Are you on a mono-type team challenge? 3 Water types for a Battle Frontier team? Weird.

Anyway, that Starmie looks fine. You need something with physical attacks. Like Scepgatr said, even a Reversal Heracross may pose problems for you. Ummm, you might want a Salamence for that problem, especially. And Walrein, replace it with another staller. Hmmm. Swampert? It doesn't have that dang Fighting weakness that just gets Snorlax, Regice and Walrein. And the only thing you'd watch out for are Grass types, which Salamence can easily KO.

derek83
17th April 2007, 12:46 PM
ok thanks guys. i'll think of movesets at school today cause im about to have to go there.
i have:
starmie
tyranitar/charizard
salamance/blaziken