PDA

View Full Version : cloning qestion

super mew girl
17th April 2007, 3:33 PM
So my friend realy wants to clone his shiny rayquaza so I can have one. What are the risks like can it screw up the whole game if you do it wrong.

magnemiteZ
17th April 2007, 3:35 PM
none I don't think.

I've never encountered a problem, and I've cloned hundreds of Pokemon.

super mew girl
17th April 2007, 3:39 PM
is it hard or easy

Too_Hungry35
17th April 2007, 3:41 PM
Its easy to do. So you don't really have to worry much about anything.

kirkeastment
17th April 2007, 3:41 PM
go here for any questions and answers

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=134181

super mew girl
17th April 2007, 3:46 PM
Can it screw up the whole game? Im too nervouse to try till i find out.

Omega
17th April 2007, 5:52 PM
I encountered one problem by doing it, it was one time only (unless glalie got erased by it,but i think i forgot to save :P) my whole team got erased, but that happened becuase i forgot on MAGOR step, i forgot to save after i deposited my pokemon team.

Byt folow ever step froectly and, NOTHING will go wrong!

Iv made baout over 300 clones, and nothgin went wrong.

DarkSpectrum
17th April 2007, 6:01 PM
Can it screw up the whole game? Im too nervouse to try till i find out.

the worst it can do is have you lose a few pokemon and have to reload a previous save. As long as you follow the steps exactly, there is nothing wrong that can happen.

sandslash_1
17th April 2007, 6:03 PM
No worries i've dont it tons of times it doesnt screw up ur game u can even clone masterballs if u know the correct way of cloning your fine. (i've made 42 clones and 2 of them were shiny's so no worries)

Conquistador
18th April 2007, 12:16 PM
The worst it will do is delete the Pokemon you're trying to clone...which sadly happens to be a shiny Rayquaza... xP

dabbuman1
18th April 2007, 12:49 PM
Well if your really nervous, then just use a dummy pokemon, like attempt cloning a magikarp and see if it works.

C-Rich
18th April 2007, 5:13 PM
When you start off, you might want to clone something really pointless (like dabbuman1 said, Magikarp) and a, easy-to-get item (if you want) and clone that. If you screwed up with that, you're basically losing a Magikarp.

Anaya
19th April 2007, 5:40 AM
No it can delete your Pokemon if you do it wrong.

MetalMario
19th April 2007, 6:36 AM
Well if your really nervous, then just use a dummy pokemon, like attempt cloning a magikarp and see if it works.
Or a Mareep. xP

Manjot
19th April 2007, 7:28 AM
If you follow the steps right you'll get it right. If you don't say bye-bye to your pokemon.

metal mewtwo
20th April 2007, 5:59 AM
if you follow the step right nothing will happen but once i cloned my shiny crobat to trade it to my friend and i didnt withdraw it and when i turned off the game it was gone i still regret that

Av0idTheL1ght
20th April 2007, 7:52 AM
My game was erased completely, due to I turned off the Gameshark before the blank screen went away.

My game said something about my file being corrupted when I turned it back on and had no file.