PDA

View Full Version : Emerald Battle tower glitch?

Bardock
17th April 2007, 7:59 PM
On my pokemon emerald game I've noticed sometimes when I battle single mode and multiplayer mode some people from my secret bases are there? Only two I've seen, WRATH and CIAMAN they are two people I secret based with ages ago, They have well random pokemon two, Wrath in single mode has raikou, entei and suicune. And in multiplayer mode ciaman has a regirock and a salamence. Neither had those pokemon on their parties when I secret based with them either.
I haven't seen any of my other secret base people there, what's going on?

Scepgatr
17th April 2007, 8:14 PM
Its no glitch. Your friends must have played in Battle Tower and lost in that round. If one looses in the 45th battle, then mix records, you will be able to battle that person in the 45th battle.

Conquistador
18th April 2007, 10:33 AM
What about them having the Pokemon that they didn't have when they mixed? Also intended?

cxoa
18th April 2007, 1:21 PM
its whatever team they lost with in the tower, so it may not be the same team you battle in the secret bases

Bardock
18th April 2007, 6:56 PM
But if thats true why is it I don't always see them in the battle tower?

sceptile33
18th April 2007, 9:43 PM
Because you only battle them in a certain time. You might battle them in the first battle if they lost there and then mixed records with you. (They'd suck if they do)

Anaya
19th April 2007, 1:48 AM
Yeah, it's normal.

Bardock
19th April 2007, 7:17 PM
So if I lose in say, the second battle in the battle tower in sapphire at level 100, then mix records with my emerald, my sapphire guy will be in the second battle in open level in my emerald battle tower?

Scepgatr
19th April 2007, 7:37 PM
Yes, thats how it works.

metal mewtwo
20th April 2007, 5:56 AM
ha ha i thought u were talking about the cloning glitch

Bardock
26th April 2007, 4:09 PM
Well I mixed records with my sapphire and emerald, I lost in the 2nd round in sapphire due to lack of level 100s, I played my emerald battle tower but my sapphire did not appear in the second round, why is this?

However my sapphire is in the multi-battle function.

Why isn't he in the second stage of the single battle?

Scepgatr
26th April 2007, 7:34 PM
I think you have to go into the multi-battle function then if you want to meet yourself, or perhaps it only works in single battles.

Bardock
27th April 2007, 12:02 AM
Oh, so you don't really know. I think it's random because that guy only sometimes appears in the battle tower.