PDA

View Full Version : Sootopolis City, Mystery Plant?

dabbuman1
18th April 2007, 1:00 PM
There is a house in Sootopolis City that has this old man saying he once went on adventures when he was young and there is also a staircase but you can't get there because of this plant, do you know what it is?

Charizard_Millky
18th April 2007, 1:05 PM
I think you can only get there with a cheat.

dabbuman1
18th April 2007, 1:06 PM
Really? Then what is the cheat to get in there?

Charizard_Millky
18th April 2007, 1:08 PM
Don't know, but you can look in places

XDCOMPLETE
18th April 2007, 1:11 PM
I reckon you would need Action Replay/Gameshark, one day I'll climb those steps... one day...

halloweenghost
18th April 2007, 1:19 PM
maybe it deals with the E-reader thing?

cxoa
18th April 2007, 1:20 PM
its an e-reader feature, theres not much down there just a room with a trainer that you can alter depending on the e-card you swipe. you dont get evs, exp, or dex entries, so its pretty much a waste of time and money

Mullac51
18th April 2007, 1:29 PM
cxoa is correct. I have an e-reader, and when you use the cards, the plants disappear and you go through the door and battle the trainers. It is a waste of time, because you don't get anything for it. (Except once you clear all the 103 cards, you can go back to the lady and she says that you're a great trainer and gives you a lvl 50 Shiny Kyogre, Groudon or Rayquaza holding a focus band)

Charizard_Millky
18th April 2007, 1:30 PM
Thats cool

cxoa
18th April 2007, 1:38 PM
cxoa is correct. I have an e-reader, and when you use the cards, the plants disappear and you go through the door and battle the trainers. It is a waste of time, because you don't get anything for it. (Except once you clear all the 103 cards, you can go back to the lady and she says that you're a great trainer and gives you a lvl 50 Shiny Kyogre, Groudon or Rayquaza holding a focus band)

Hmm, I dont think the lady gives you anything. Not that I've tried, I just scanned in the berries

Kaliber
18th April 2007, 2:17 PM

I highly doubt that a prize like that is given out. If it was there would be a reason to actually get a E-reader and more people would have them.

DarkSpectrum
18th April 2007, 2:48 PM

Please disregard the bolded portion as it is entirely incorrect...
The rest of it is true though.

Dark_Steelix
18th April 2007, 3:13 PM
Some of the trainers from the cards will also appear permanently in the Battle Tower after they have been scanned in, so you will have more random options for Battle Tower battles. That's somewhat useful lol.

Anaya
19th April 2007, 5:41 AM
I've never heard of this. xD.

metal mewtwo
20th April 2007, 6:02 AM
i guess that makes some sense i mean not the groudon kyorge or rayquza thing but the thing where you battle trainers does

Concore
22nd April 2007, 10:36 PM

... sarcasism ...

txdaan
23rd April 2007, 6:40 PM
in Fr/Lg youve got something like that on 7 island : a old woman has boxes for a door/staircase
in R/S theres a man in mossdeep with a closed backdoor (removed for wireless gamehall in E)