PDA

View Full Version : Ok wth is up you a*s

Gliese
18th April 2007, 11:06 PM
I was just chatting away and a changed my name to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Now where in the freakin rules says i cant do that and i get kicked from the chat by Erik_Destler

[19:57] *** Your nick is now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[19:57] You've been kicked out of #SPP by Erik_Destler (f*ck off)

I chage my name to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i get kicked and he tells me to f*ck off he was the one breaking the rules not me.And im still banned from it and this happened at 8:00 yesterday(Its 5:00 now here) so wth is up your a*s

P:S:He said the full F word not just F*ck the entire thing with the f and u and c and k.

Skiks
18th April 2007, 11:13 PM
We don't allow names that are too long either. but I think theres more to the story here. Erik care to tell? 8D

Erik Destler
18th April 2007, 11:14 PM
Your nick was spammy.
You'll be unbanned eventually.
However, no need for the swearing and et cetera.

I broke no rules. :]
I was dealing with an influx of noobs in the chatroom that I was getting rid of.
And you just happened to change your nick to a spammy nick.

Tragic, no?
Edit: Also, it doesn't help that you were being spammy. :[

Gliese
18th April 2007, 11:15 PM
Okay ^_^ but can one of you guys put that in the rules?

Kaiserin
18th April 2007, 11:19 PM
That's about all there is to the log, so no point in posting the full one.

While you didn't actually do anything wrong beforehand, your name was WAY too long and qualified as a spammish name. So you were kicked. Though you probably shouldn't have been banned.

Still, posting a WHINING thread like this instead of a proper complaint thread isn't going to appeal to the ones who can do something about it.

So yeah... Erik, have something to say? :|

(PS: Stop whining about the f-bomb. It's a word, it's not going to jump out of the screen and bite you, I promise.)

EDIT: Beaten. XD

SON OF EDIT: The chat rules need desperately to be updated anyway, so...