PDA

View Full Version : My emerald team

goldendeoxys
19th April 2007, 2:38 AM
Plz rate my team. I know they need leveling up on some points, but Oh well.

Aerodactyl lv. 59
Bite, Fly, ancientpower, Hyper beam

Deoxys lv.59
Psychic, Ice beam, Psycho boost, Extremespeed

Blaziken lv. 70
Sky uppercut, fire blast, earthquake, mirror move

Dragonite lv. 82
Dragon claw, fly, earthquake, fire blast

Venusaur lv. 100
Razor leaf, solarbeam, hyper beam, frenzy plant

Lugia lv. 100
Aeroblast, thunder, surf, psychic

oh, and PLEASE DO NOT ask how i got these

Vaporeon4evr
19th April 2007, 5:50 AM
Plz rate my team. I know they need leveling up on some points, but Oh well.

Aerodactyl lv. 59
Bite, Fly, ancientpower, Hyper beam

Deoxys lv.59
Psychic, Ice beam, Psycho boost, Extremespeed

Blaziken lv. 70
Sky uppercut, fire blast, earthquake, mirror move

Dragonite lv. 82
Dragon claw, fly, earthquake, fire blast

Venusaur lv. 100
Razor leaf, solarbeam, hyper beam, frenzy plant

Lugia lv. 100
Aeroblast, thunder, surf, psychic

oh, and PLEASE DO NOT ask how i got these

OK, a few things wrong here.

1. Follow the right format for posting teams:

Pokemon @ item
Trait
Nature
-move
-move
-move
-move

Posting horizontally is confusing

2. Don't post levels. We don't really care about those.

3. Hyper beam sucks always (as do Hydro Cannon, Blast Burn, and Frenzy Plant), unless on Slaking. And all HM's except surf suck. That means Fly on Aerodactyl and Dragonite is a no-go.

4. Your movesets aren't very impressive: here's a link to the movesets guide.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=136696

5. Never put more than one attack of the same type on one pokemon. This means no psycho boost and psychic on Deoxys, and no razor leaf, solar beam, and frenzy plant on Venusaur.

6. That Venusaur is pitiful.

goldendeoxys
20th April 2007, 4:18 PM
sure, and i'm new to forums so i didn't no that. sue me. I don't have any good tms other than the ones you buy, so what moves should i teach my "pitiful" team?

SelfProphet89
20th April 2007, 4:33 PM
sure, and i'm new to forums so i didn't no that. sue me. I don't have any good tms other than the ones you buy, so what moves should i teach my "pitiful" team?

To be honest man, given that information I don't know what I could do for you. Its always best to save your TM's until the end when you're setting up your final team that you'll level to 100, and make sure to use them wisely. I started over my Fire Red recently for that very reason, I wasted all my TM's and had nothing to show for it.

Your best bet at this point is probably to start over, I know it sounds mean but if you plan on making this team competitive in any sort of format, even battles with friends, it has to be done. Either that or you could wait until D/P come out and transfer your team over and soak up the TM's you get through that game, but that's IF and only IF you really like them and refuse to start from scratch.

Thats the best I can do for you man. Sorry.

Scepgatr
21st April 2007, 8:04 AM
If you can't obtain any of the following moves, please post here again and state which ones.

Aerodactyl
Double-Edge
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Aerial Ace

Deoxys
Shadow Ball
Psycho Boost
Extremespeed
Superpower/Brick Break

Blaziken
Sky Uppercut
Fire Blast
Rock Slide
Swords Dance

Dragonite
Substitute
Focus Punch
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Venusaur
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed
Razor Leaf
Sludge Bomb

Lugia
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Recover

goldendeoxys
23rd April 2007, 2:21 AM
well thats trouble cause i dont have any of those moves, except rock slide i just need a few more battle points. and earthquake i could get linoone to pick up, i guess. oh well. not so terrible having a only somewhat-good team anyways. any suggestions to replace my venusaur, seeing as its moves suck?

Scepgatr
23rd April 2007, 8:10 AM
Your whole team, except for Blaziken are Pokčmons from FR/LG. So you can use move tutors from FR/LG and from Emerald. Some moves can be bought in Celadon City's Shop/Game Corner and Mauville's Game Corner. This is Emerald, so can easily clone TMs as well.

The Mighty Wurmple
23rd April 2007, 8:32 AM
Any suggestions to replace my venusaur, seeing as its moves suck?

Breloom if you want another grass type, Milotic if you want a bulky Pokemon, or Ludicolo if you want both.