PDA

View Full Version : Wha!?!

Omega
19th April 2007, 5:13 PM
Ok i was aplying a game, i think it was FR/LG, ad i was scanning Ereader cards or somehting, and when i did, giligar was flashing in the pokedex, and when i hit him, giligar evolved into this weird metapod like thing, only it was made out of stone 0_o, then the said that the gilagar evo evolved into torcole. It was weird...

This is a dream i had.

Takuya
19th April 2007, 5:16 PM
That is one messed up glitch.

Kaliber
19th April 2007, 5:28 PM
Or a lie. Who knows? Glitch maybe.

vulpixd00d
19th April 2007, 5:44 PM
No glitch. Pokemon who know HM's cannot be released.

glenniej
19th April 2007, 5:45 PM
No glitch. Pokemon who know HM's cannot be released.

Lol, wrong thread!

On-topic: Maybe your game is just glitched up... But that's really, really odd

KingPolitoed
19th April 2007, 5:46 PM
yes it happened to me

Omega
19th April 2007, 5:46 PM
WHA!?!

This is a dream i had,not the real game.

Glitch maby.

koxcstar23
19th April 2007, 5:47 PM
wow thats kinda scary...HAUNTED GAME! but umm seiriously you should like get a new one or something...

glenniej
19th April 2007, 5:48 PM
Why didn't you tell it's a dream? But what are you talking about, something you dream isn't real.. So why are you talking about glitches then?

Omega
19th April 2007, 5:57 PM
Cuz, it was weird, and i dont know why i woulde ven think that, if i know dunsparce doesnt evolve.

glenniej
19th April 2007, 6:10 PM
Cuz, it was weird, and i dont know why i woulde ven think that, if i know dunsparce doesnt evolve.

So you just posted a new topic about a dream you had... ?

Look, it's a dream, so why are you talking about glitches and stuff, in a dream anything can happen ^^

I hope you dream well this night, no weird glitches in your head :P

Anaya
20th April 2007, 5:24 AM
I think there is already a dream thread.

queenofpokemon
20th April 2007, 5:56 AM
ok I once i dreamed i was in the origanal serise and i was a trainer and ran into a tree full of blue ledba i was pretty... until they atacked me.

BAM
20th April 2007, 7:48 AM
Thats creepy.....

^^ Thats pretty wierd too...

Kaliber
20th April 2007, 2:45 PM
When you start seeing pokemon while walking around outside...thats when you need the men in the white jackets need to come get you..Dreaming is okay though.

sandslash_1
20th April 2007, 4:34 PM
yeah that's a weird dream i had a dream where i caught a shiny raquazza and then 2 weeks or so later i actually did catch it with a timer ball that was sorta a coincidence...