PDA

View Full Version : Maxed stats

Piberius
19th April 2007, 11:15 PM
Hello this is my first post. I'm 15 and live in Ohio. I currently have Emerald and Fire Red and have done the elite 4 in both just to let you know where I stand.

So I recently got ;150;Mewtwo;150; the other day and I remember quite a bit from my Blue version. I remember that Mewtwo has the highest special attack of all the pokemon (not sure if this has changed) at about 411. I wanted to get this maxed stat so what I did on Blue is raised him to 100. Once I did, say his Special Attack was 405, there was a way to but him in the box and remove him and it would slightly raise his stat to an eventual 411. This was a couple years and generations ago so I was wondering if it was still possible.

Please know what you are talking about before saying anything :)

Manjot
19th April 2007, 11:25 PM
I'm pretty sure that box thing is no longer possible anymore. I haven't tried it in the new versions but I'm pretty sure.

ShinyManafi
19th April 2007, 11:34 PM
Well, now in 3rd Gen, Mewtwo's max Sp.Atk is 447 with max Evs in Sp.Atk, an Sp.Atk raising nature, and 31 IVs in Sp.Atk. A flawless Sp.Atk Mewtwo.

I got myself one a while ago.

Scepgatr
20th April 2007, 6:51 AM
As you can see from the guide here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=105223), the "Box Trick" doesn't work anymore.

LV 100 Pokemon: LV 100 Pokemon can not gain EVs, since EV-gain is based on gaining EXP in battle, which LV 100 Pokemon don’t do. However, you CAN raise their EVs with Vitamins. In G/S/C there was a “box trick” where you could battle with a LV 100 Pokemon, then deposit it into the PC and withdraw it, and it would have the stat gain from the EVs it obtained through battle, but this does not work in any of the 3rd gen games.

Now Mewtwo has the second highest SAtt. Deoxys-FR has the highest SAtt (504).