PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming = Groudon & Kyogre

Chaos Rush
20th April 2007, 5:02 AM
Global Warming. Groudon and Kyogre. They have a link.

Red = Groudon's part ;383;
Blue = Kyogre's part ;382;
Green = Rayquaza's part ;384;

With the cause of Global Warming, the world will get warmer, and warmer, until Greenland and the Arctic melts down. Then Antarctica will melt down. All this is caused by a Drought.

The ocean currents will eventually stop, and the air pollution will get to the extreme when no more heat is provided. Then Drizzles will happen. All the water will freeze because of the non-existing heat. The second Ice Age will begin.

A commet might end up coming again, causing Volcanoes to rise. This, is heat. The world then becomes equal in heat and cold. The world is over with the next Ice Age.

And how does this have to do with the 3rd Gen? Because think about it. Groudon and Kyogre might have a link with Global Warming. Maybe Gamefreak wasn't creating PWNing ubers, what if they were trying to give us a message?

Discuss.

Anaya
20th April 2007, 5:22 AM
Well what would the message be? I don't see any land/water/air creatures creating global warming :/.

metal mewtwo
20th April 2007, 5:46 AM
do you know what i think... i think your on crack

BAM
20th April 2007, 7:49 AM
What he said....

Kaliber
20th April 2007, 2:43 PM
Well...Hes trying to be creative let him. But maybe he should have posted this somewhere else to not get the crazy comments :-(

ahmad_bulba
20th April 2007, 2:47 PM
wow!!! unimaginable creatures rising out in this world to creat global warming..shessh! u cant even get to see a rattata..how do u suppose tht groudon kyogre and raquaza(all fiction) can be born or are already alive?

Chaos Rush
20th April 2007, 4:55 PM
Okay, I knew I kinda sounded stupid about, "The message" part. But Kyogre & Groudon's story could be influenced by Global Warming.

do you know what i think... i think your on crack
And I'm not thinking, I know that I can report you.

deatho66
20th April 2007, 5:28 PM
yes i agree with rush. and i think that dialga and palkia and arcecus is t do with man finally enetering the final fronteir. space.

Yami Marius
20th April 2007, 5:33 PM
Okay, I knew I kinda sounded stupid about, "The message" part. But Kyogre & Groudon's story could be influenced by Global Warming.

Or mythology which is far more likely.

Shadow Aura
20th April 2007, 5:54 PM
Very interesting theory, really. Maybe it's true - maybe it isn't. Can't say so

Tytus
20th April 2007, 5:57 PM
Or... a drought? Seriously, I don't think Pokemon was created by a bunch of whiny liberals who claim to have invented the internet. "54V3 73H W0R1D! M4K3 73H C0W5 570P F4R71NG 4ND 73H H013 1N 73H SKY W1LL B3 F1X3D!"

GardeBoy
20th April 2007, 6:04 PM
stupid whiny liberals. and the legends are exactly that. legends. jewish legends, to be exact.

#Gecko#
20th April 2007, 11:49 PM
Very nice. I wish it was true (pokemon would be real).;)

the_w0lf
21st April 2007, 12:39 AM
I don't think he should be insulted for making a crazy,random theory.

When it was super sunny the first time in Emerald, my brother walked over to my gba screen and accused Groudon for Global warming in Hoenn XD

WarthogDemon
21st April 2007, 12:44 AM
I don't think they were trying to send a message at all. You have, however, come up with a creative theory for the Pokemon world. If you're good with writing I'd suggest trying to make a fanfic of it.

Kaliber
21st April 2007, 2:23 AM
Its a creation story that is similar to a jewish tale.

Conquistador
21st April 2007, 6:00 AM
I'm not going to sugarcoat this response...

Your theory is...*insert sugarcoated word here*

Kamen Rider Kabuto
21st April 2007, 6:10 AM
Know the scary thing, This makes a hell of alot of sense,

Esgalfea
21st April 2007, 6:12 AM
Huh? Well, I always thought the story had something to do with global warming too. Not that I'm a far liberal or anything, it was just kinda obvious (to me at least.) I don't think Game Freak's trying to send a message, though, they just used it as an inspiration for their story.

Although kiddie mindwarping through media is fun though...

Kamen Rider Kabuto
21st April 2007, 6:18 AM
Actualy I don't believe in global warming, nor do I care,

aquasuicune
21st April 2007, 6:24 AM
I highly doubt it. Land/Sky/Water is a fairly common trio, and they just happened to make legendaries that fit them. They seem to be on a streak of "ruler" pokemon, so they make them rulers.

Esgalfea
21st April 2007, 6:33 AM
I thought this was about Team Aqua and Team Magma. My bad.

Either way, the Teams sorta represent a vague, ignorant viewpoint of global warming. Considering you put global warming into a simple perspective, I would guess that the intentions of the Teams were caused by the abuse of humanity, which causes rebellion. Ah, i don't feel like writing all that sh*t, so sorry for going off topic ^_^.

daksunt
21st April 2007, 10:42 AM
well ur idea is sagacious, in other words cleverly however i dont think game designers may have thought this idea. they just did that to mention that some pokemon has more powers by creating continents or oceans. they have just wanted to make resonable tale. critisizers always find the points that the creator didnt think of.

PsychedelicJellyfish
21st April 2007, 2:02 PM
It makes sense, I suppose. In a weird sort of way.

Dragon99970
21st April 2007, 3:45 PM
im banking on either a coincidence, or it was a hidden message

loopy100
21st April 2007, 4:01 PM
Tbh, either way, sea levels will rise...

Team Magma (Which were after Groudon again?) didnt think it through very well...If Groudon uses Drought, more water will be made, not more land O.o

O and i dont believe in global warming. I think man is making more of wht it is doing tbh. The Earth has been through these shifts many times...