PDA

View Full Version : I really need help!!!

saar
20th April 2007, 4:23 PM
this is the move set of my future raichu:

item:leftovers
move set:
1.thunderbolt
2.charge,
3.substitute
4.????

i need some move that will help me against ground type and i have been breeding three pichus with good naturs and their hidden power is ghost,poisin and ground.none of those cant help me against ground type
and i dont know how to breed a pichu with HP(ice,grass,water)

can someone help me please???

SelfProphet89
20th April 2007, 4:28 PM
this is the move set of my future raichu:

item:leftovers
move set:
1.thunderbolt
2.charge,
3.substitute
4.????

i need some move that will help me against ground type and i have been breeding three pichus with good naturs and their hidden power is ghost,poisin and ground.none of those cant help me against ground type
and i dont know how to breed a pichu with HP(ice,grass,water)

can someone help me please???

A few questions first bud.

1.) Why put Leftovers on a Raichu? Its not like its going to live long enough to make use of them.

2.) Whats substitute for exactly?

3.) Why are you bothering to make it your Raichu good against ground to begin with?

saar
20th April 2007, 4:50 PM
.substitute is so i can use charge and leftovers is because i used substitute.

i'm playing emerald and if a ground type pokemon will appear in the bf
my raichu won't be able to defeat him

saar
20th April 2007, 4:51 PM

SelfProphet89
20th April 2007, 5:14 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble bud, but the chances of your Raichu defeating a ground Pokemon are pretty small, regardless of his moveset.

Pika Egg
20th April 2007, 5:19 PM
Raichu's best set is:
-Thunderbolt
-Thunderwave
-Substitute
-Focus Punch
unless you can get Surf over T-wave..

Sub-punch lets you hit Rock/Ground and Steel/Ground-types pretty hard
As for the BF, why does matter if Raichu can beat a Ground type? That's what the other 2/3 of your team is for.. besides, Sub-punch lets you hit Ground types for decent damage. So even if Raichu is your last pokemon, you'll have a chance of taking out a weakened Ground type

SelfProphet89
20th April 2007, 5:23 PM
Raichu's best set is:
-Thunderbolt
-Thunderwave
-Substitute
-Focus Punch
unless you can get Surf over T-wave..

Sub-punch lets you hit Rock/Ground and Steel/Ground-types pretty hard
As for the BF, why does matter if Raichu can beat a Ground type? That's what the other 2/3 of your team is for.. besides, Sub-punch lets you hit Ground types for decent damage. So even if Raichu is your last pokemon, you'll have a chance of taking out a weakened Ground type

<--- Finds your Thunder Wave selection questionable.

saar
20th April 2007, 5:26 PM
just so you know the substitute will be faded from earthquake by the time i
use focus punch

SelfProphet89
20th April 2007, 5:27 PM
just so you know the substitute will be faded from earthquake by the time i
use focus punch

Just so you know, your chances of beating a solid ground type with a Raichu are slim.

Yami Marius
20th April 2007, 5:38 PM
I agree with Pika egg, it's most likely Raichu's best moveset. And keep in mind that Surf is illigal.

saar
20th April 2007, 5:40 PM
why is it illigal i'm playing emerald

Pika Egg
20th April 2007, 5:42 PM
I like Thunderwave for crippling an opponent so that I can set up against them with a sweeper or give slower pokemon (for example Regice in one BF battle I had) a better chance to sweep

um...saar....in case you haven't realized what the two of us have been trying to tell you, Raichu isn't meant to take on Ground types. If Raichu has a Substitute up, it can probably pick off a weakened Earthquaker with FP.. but like I said, that's what the rest of your team's for.

Surf is legal if and only if you start with a Surfing Pichu from Pokemon Box..

koxcstar23
20th April 2007, 5:45 PM
substitute is a crappy move and a waste of time. I think that ppl just give pokemon leftover, because there an item that everyone knows about. Give the raichu a magnetthat will help its electric attacks. 4th move make it like bodyslam or something like that, so that you can paralyze the opponent

Pika Egg
20th April 2007, 5:50 PM
substitute is a crappy move and a waste of time. I think that ppl just give pokemon leftover, because there an item that everyone knows about. Give the raichu a magnetthat will help its electric attacks. 4th move make it like bodyslam or something like that, so that you can paralyze the opponent

Please don't rate if you don't know what you're talking about..

Substitute is a great strategic move. Leftovers is one of the best hold-items in the game. Magnet and other 10% boosting items are pointless. Thunderwave, Static, and the occasional lucky Tbolt will give you all the paralysis support you need, making Body Slam rather pointless on Raichu.

darkdranzer
20th April 2007, 5:54 PM
i think
nature hasty(+spd,def)raichu is not gonna survied earthquake anyway
item:i don't know
move set:
1.thunderbolt
2.focus punch
3.substitute
4.thunder wave
i have never used used raichu,but my friend use his like that

saar
20th April 2007, 5:54 PM
you haven't bee n very helpful
but thanks anyway

crudent
20th April 2007, 7:09 PM
lol, why are there so many raichu lovers out there.

Anyway, to breed a decent Raichu, you have to invest quite a lot of time. Even so I can't guarantee that you'll get a good Raichu.

Better yet, don't use Raichu. It can't attack nor defend at all.