PDA

View Full Version : the boy swallowed a penny the goats were sad

metal mewtwo
21st April 2007, 12:47 AM
i got my pokemon ruby game from a guy i knew and one part of the game said a boy swallowed a penny the goats were sad. i now realize that it fake but how could somone change the writing in the game is doesnt make any sense and if you think you know the answer please tell me.

Ps i am aware that this is a quote thing from the disney show the weekenders

kill and run
21st April 2007, 12:51 AM
They hacked the game. So they changed the coding of the game. Making the game to function wrong. So in other words it is fake. BIG TIME>()

Kaliber
21st April 2007, 1:29 AM
Hacked game most likely made on a computer and then placed on a game. My friends used to do this to make the game more "interesting"

Inazuma
21st April 2007, 1:31 AM
They hacked, and Metal Mewtwo, you make - ALOT - of pointless threads.

Hunter-Z
21st April 2007, 3:23 AM
Many people have made hacks of pokemon games. Your friend must be one of them.

Pikawho?
21st April 2007, 3:28 AM
i got my pokemon ruby game from a guy i knew and one part of the game said a boy swallowed a penny the goats were sad. i now realize that it fake but how could somone change the writing in the game is doesnt make any sense and if you think you know the answer please tell me.

Ps i am aware that this is a quote thing from the disney show the weekenders

That is the funniest thing I have ever read!

But yeah, the game is a hack. It's possible that he illegally downloaded it then changed the stuff in it.

Azure Wolf
21st April 2007, 3:48 AM
I got one hacked game, but I never play it.......lol it never saves

metal mewtwo
22nd April 2007, 6:02 PM
ok thanks now i know it is a hack

sandslash_1
22nd April 2007, 6:40 PM
Wow that is interesting.. of course ur game's hacked.. i had a game that was hacked i knew it was hacked whenever i got in a battle with a pokemon there was a brown box hiding it i threw the game out and purchased a new one which i beat like 25+ times :P u should get a new ruby there cheap at amazon..