PDA

View Full Version : What is the easiest way of getting best IVs?

OgLoc187
22nd April 2007, 2:48 AM
Whats the best way and isit necessery(Can't spell) for trainers who like to become the best?I mean it must take ages for a person just to get the best one.Like making loads of Bagons till you get a modest nature one(I have been through this took me 15 Bagon eggs -_-)

#Gecko#
22nd April 2007, 3:33 AM
Since a newborn gets 3 random IVs and 3 from his parent(not sure which one). You need to hatch babies then replacing them with their mom(make sure it has better IV though). Eventually you'll get a perfect/semi-perfect Pkmn.

ShinyManafi
22nd April 2007, 7:01 AM
Keep breeding the good IVed pokemon.

Scepgatr
22nd April 2007, 11:53 AM
Breeding is the best way to influence IVs:

How do I get better IVs?

A Pokemon’s IVs are completely random, but you CAN influence IVs through breeding. A Pokemon will inherit 3 IVs from its parents (which stats pass down their IVs, and which parent they are passed down from, is chosen at random), and the other 3 stats will have random IVs. If you breed parents with good IVs, and you are patient, you will eventually get a baby with very good stats. To ensure that you have a better chance of passing down good IVs, if possible, you can replace one of the parents with a hatchling of the same gender if you find that the hatchling has better IVs.
IVs are significant (inferior to Natures) since they mean at least +31 points in all stats. In battle, even 1 point can make a difference.

Theneedleman
22nd April 2007, 2:21 PM
Breeding is the only easy way to get good IV's.

crudent
22nd April 2007, 3:07 PM
Breed breed and breed. That's the only advice I can give. And have lots of luck too.