PDA

View Full Version : The D/P Scramble Challenge

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Optical Flash
24th April 2007, 7:43 AM
The Diamond & Pearl Scramble Challenge

Welcome to the newest addition to the Scramble Challenge Series, welcome to all, I’m Optical Flash – the creator of the Scramble Challenges, otherwise known as Aaron. My assistants and also close friends that help me keep this idea going are Vycksta, and Corsolakid – who both share equal status in this thread. They are here to help answer questions, enforce the rules, and of course the very basis of the thread itself to take challenges and give them. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to send any three of us a personal message, we’ll answer it the best we can.

Now then… since the introductions are over with, I say that we get with the rules. These rules are to be followed, not bent, twisted, or ignored entirely. Failure to comply will result in anything from a warning to banishment from the thread. The maximum warning you will ever get is three, all based on what is going on of course you may get a warning… or else be banished on the spot. Please keep this in mind.

\-\-Rules-/-/
1. No duplicates of any kind of Pokemon.
2. No legendary Pokemon are allowed to be issued out, this is meant to be a challenge… not a walkthrough.
3. No issuing ‘useless’ Pokemon – this is the current list for ‘useless’ Pokemon – Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Wurmple,Combee, and Feebas (NOTE: Feebas may be issued out if the person says they will accept it! This is due to the fact is can learn TM’s.)
4. For each challenge you must state which version you are using, and if you have trading capabilities. This will help keep confusion to a minimum when being issued Pokemon.
5. “First come, first serve” as the saying goes, basically in short the first six people who can reply, get to issue the Pokemon to the challenge taker. Please remember as this is important; You may only give out one Pokemon per challenge per post, got to let others have a chance as well all. Also when giving out Pokemon, due to the fact there may be several or many challenges being issued at the time, please use this extremely simple format for issuing Pokemon. Just state the name, then the Pokemon – as shown in this example.

{”DPSCRAMBLE; Butterfree”}

6. If there are certain Pokemon that you extremely dislike, or dislike using. You must state this when taking a challenge, rejecting team members is becoming a largely growing habit out there and it angers some people. If you don’t post which Pokemon you will not use, then your accepting all Pokemon.
7. Last and certainly not least, just have fun with it. It is meant to be a challenge, but to also provide a new way to play and enjoy a game we already know. Just because you may not be able to complete one challenge doesn’t mean you can’t try another!

Now then… lets start with the first twist for the newest additions to the Scramble Threads. The newest addition is what I would like to call the “Scramble Mix.” The Scramble Mix is a special way to make the challenges more interesting, while this may look like it will get confusing a don’t believe it will, due to the fact that all the Scramble Mix is (for now ;)) is the option to pick which type of move set the Pokemon must have during the challenge… whether it be physical or special based. This could and will highly alter strategies, change ideas and inspire new ones I hope, as well adding another twist to the challenge itself. When issuing a Pokemon like this, please follow the simple example. Important; Remember that when issued a Scramble Mix Pokemon, if they say Special, then you must only use Special based attacks on that Pokemon, and same with Physical. Remember though… you don’t have to give out Scramble Mixes, they’re your choice!

Optical Flash – Scramble Mix(Physical/Special);Butterfree

I hope that you all enjoy the newest addition to the now ?famous? Scramble Challenge Series. Remember that all of the old Scramble Challenge thread will remain open for now (basically for as long as they remain decently active), so you can still take challenges there if wanted. I hope to see this thread thrive as must as the R/S/E Scramble Challenge thread.

Now then…

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/Optical_Flash/DP-Scramble-Challenge1.gif

LETS START THE SCRAMBLE!

corsolakid
24th April 2007, 10:01 PM
OMG!! you said there was gonna be a twist, I like it. It'll keep things interesting. Plus, it'll keep out some of thos people that don't know why they're here. Congrats, I almost thought you were gonna do something else like, "you can only evolve Trapinch once it gets to level 60" or something like that. I like it, this will be fun.

unfortunately, at the moment, i'm unable to take such a challenge. I wish I could, but I can't. No DS and no Diamond version. darn. Don't worry, i'll still be here to hand out Pokemon that you don't want! :D

corsolakid ;222;

oh, and while i'm in the D/P section, where's the Corsola evo that I asked for? lol, wouldn't that be nice? *shot*

EDIT: 1st post! W00T!

Shadow_07
24th April 2007, 10:08 PM
Yay, a D/P SC thread!!
Ok, I'll take a challenge.
Diamond, no trading, no scramble mixes, and I won't use Rock or Steel types.
Also, fully evolved Pokemon or ones with no evolutions, please.

corsolakid
24th April 2007, 10:13 PM
hmmm, let's see... Pachirisu? no... hmmm... Glacia? no... wow, this is harder than I thought. you know what? on second thought, yes, use Pachirisu!

corsolakid ;222;

EDIT: YESS!!! I assigned the First of the new season! w00t! I feel special!

btw, when i decide to take a challenge, Optical Flash assigns my first Pokemon, no questions asked.

Storm_Dragoon
24th April 2007, 10:15 PM
I will start one with Pearl, can I have second to third evolve forms please..

EDIT: Forgot to say I don't want 2 types the same, IE..two fire types

Shadow_07
24th April 2007, 10:17 PM
Storm Dragoon, take Purugly.

-Pachirisu
-
-
-
-
-

corsolakid
24th April 2007, 10:22 PM
Storm Dragon, I'd appreciate it if you'd take this Vespiquen as a gift to commemerate the wonderous-ness of the D/P Scramble thread. I know it's rare, but hey, I had to hand it out sometime and I think you're strong enough to handle it. take it as a compliment. :D

corsolakid ;222;

chaoscontroller
24th April 2007, 10:23 PM
Shadow 07, take Toxicroak

Shadow_07
24th April 2007, 10:25 PM
Great, a hard to find Pokemon. ><
Thanks anyways! =D

-Pachirisu
-Toxicroak
-
-
-
-

chaoscontroller
24th April 2007, 10:27 PM
haha, no problem. i actually have no idea how hard to get or how good any of the pokemon i am assigning are...

storm dragoon, take hippowdon

mew lover
24th April 2007, 10:59 PM
I want to take the scamble challenge.
I have diamond and no scramble mix. I
can't trade, i have only one DS.

Shadow_07
24th April 2007, 11:00 PM
mew lover, take a Lopunny.

mew lover
24th April 2007, 11:04 PM
Thanks
1.Lopunny
2.Gastrodon
3.Skunktank

Shadow 07 you can have Kricketune

MAGNITUDE
24th April 2007, 11:04 PM
Chaos:
Medicham

corsolakid
24th April 2007, 11:15 PM
mew lover, let's see. Take a Gastrodon. enjoy!

corsolakid ;222;

Shadow_07
24th April 2007, 11:18 PM
-Pachirisu
-Toxicroak
-Kricketune
-
-
-

Well, I have 2 of the 3 Pokemon. ^.^'

Ancient Chaos
24th April 2007, 11:39 PM
*joins*diamond, no trading, CAN transfer non starters(only enperuto if you chose a starter(i refuse to restart, but will take any chalenge with available poke's))

dragoon: garmeil
chaoscontroller(you have no power over me!)(i'm just assuming, because of magnitude that you're in, if not, disregard this): mukuhawk
mew lover: pochama
shadow: Donkarasu
(as you can tell i only use the jap. names)

FireEmblemAddict
24th April 2007, 11:44 PM
Shadow I give thee a Medicham. Use it wisely. :D

Shadow_07
24th April 2007, 11:45 PM
Ancient Chaos, take a Mismagius.
BTW, thanks!!

-Pachirisu
-Toxicroak
-Kricketune
-Honchkrow
-
-

chaoscontroller
24th April 2007, 11:48 PM
Magnititude adn Ancient Chaos - No I am not in, as I do not have D/P yet. Sorry. I'm just assigning.

Storm_Dragoon
25th April 2007, 2:30 AM
Pokemon so far:

Vespiquen :D
Hippowdon
Purugly

Can anyone give me a fully evolved Pokemon from the beginning of the game, I don't really want to use a starter..

EDIT: Need a flyer and a surfer as well, no more Bug, Normal or Ground types please..

miken park
25th April 2007, 2:37 AM
Use a Staraptor, Storm Dragoon

Storm_Dragoon
25th April 2007, 2:44 AM
Pokemon so far:

Hippowdon
Purugly
Staraptor

EDIT: Need a surfer as well, no more Bug, Normal, Flying or Ground types please..

C-Rich
25th April 2007, 2:44 AM
Storm Dragoon, for a surfer, take the awesomeness of Floatzel!

Off topic: Long live the D/P Scramble Thread!!!

miken park
25th April 2007, 2:47 AM
Shadow_07, take a Driftloon

Storm_Dragoon
25th April 2007, 2:51 AM
Pokemon so far:

Hippowdon
Purugly
Staraptor
Floatzel

Need an Electric type please..not Pachirisu

CaptainBrain
25th April 2007, 3:13 AM
Pokemon so far:

Hippowdon
Purugly
Staraptor
Floatzel

Need an Electric type please..not Pachirisu
Take a dahling Luxio then. No evolving to Luxray. :p

Anaya
25th April 2007, 5:21 AM
Yay! But dang. I didn't get to post on the first page :P. All well. But good luck everyone!

miken park
25th April 2007, 5:23 AM
Mew lover, you can have a Skunktank

Mouse Trainer
25th April 2007, 5:28 AM
What do you have against luxray?He kicks lukio's backside cause he goes after him(better stats),I agree with the floatzel cause I use him and he is awesome.

miken park
25th April 2007, 5:33 AM
Ancient chaos, take a Loplunny.
phew, I think thats everyone. =p

Optical Flash
25th April 2007, 6:32 AM
Wow guys... this is completely awesome, already 31 posts (32 if you count this one) in such a short time. Remember if you have any questions you can send me a Personal Message, I know whats going on the best right now, so your most likely to get a clearer answer from me if you have a question.

On Another note;

Corsolakid... about your little joke comment,
OMG!! you said there was gonna be a twist, I like it. It'll keep things interesting. Plus, it'll keep out some of thos people that don't know why they're here. Congrats, I almost thought you were gonna do something else like, "you can only evolve Trapinch once it gets to level 60" or something like that. I like it, this will be fun

Eh heh heh heh... who said I was done adding twists..? ;)

On Yet Another Note;

If you guys want to advertise for the D/P Thread, send me a PM and I'll send you the link for the .gif banner.

\\O.F Out//

EDIT: Just so everyone knows, Im still not currently taking challenges... however I promise that my very first game of D/P will be a Scramble Challenge!

Also Mouse Trainer;
What do you have against luxray?He kicks lukio's backside cause he goes after him(better stats),I agree with the floatzel cause I use him and he is awesome.

If you may actually read the first post of this thread... you'll see that this is a challenge thread, it has nothing to do with "disliking" a pokemon. Its to make the game interesting, some people have used Pidgeys and Seedots in the Elite Four in the R/S/E Scramble Challenge, so dont take anything personally.

PokemonMan66
25th April 2007, 9:17 AM
If anyone is left take a Luxray

Drummerdude
25th April 2007, 11:19 AM
I'd like a Scramble Team. No Scramble Mixes. Pearl Version. No trading. I would like a starter evo. If I'm not supposed to ask, forget that I posted that. Thanks to all who give me pokes. Hope Optical can assign one of my pokes.

cabman
25th April 2007, 11:36 AM
turttwig drummerdude

EDIT: rank up oh yea

Storm_Dragoon
25th April 2007, 12:20 PM
Hippowdon
Purugly
Staraptor :D
Floatzel
Luxio :D

I'll get started after I beat the Pokemon league in Diamond..Some team members here I have in my Party in Diamond, so I know how to use them :D..

cabman
25th April 2007, 12:22 PM
hey drummerdude hows about a shinx or a glameow u choose

M3T4GR055
25th April 2007, 12:25 PM
Lucario for you Drummerdude!

corsolakid
25th April 2007, 12:26 PM
Drummerdude, Hippotodon (sp?) enjoy! btw, use a female. yay for black hippos!

corsolakid ;222;

Drummerdude
25th April 2007, 12:32 PM
Okay so...

Lucario
Hippowdon(Is that what you meant?)

Not sure what cabman wants me to use, so I'll just wait.

cabman
25th April 2007, 12:37 PM
jst make it turtwig which u will evolve to torterra(sp?)

CaptainBrain
25th April 2007, 12:46 PM
Okay so...

Lucario
Hippowdon(Is that what you meant?)

Not sure what cabman wants me to use, so I'll just wait.
I bestow upon ye a....

Chansey. :p

C-Rich
25th April 2007, 3:10 PM
If you need one more, drummerdude, take a Gabite.

My first scramble challenge will happen when I get Pearl, which will be sometime from now til July 7 (my b-day)

Storm_Dragoon
25th April 2007, 3:13 PM
Drummerdude take Staravia..

Shadow_07
25th April 2007, 5:53 PM
Drummerdude, take a Mothim.

-Pachirisu
-Toxicroak
-Kricketune
-Medicham
-Drifloon
-

One more!!

C-Rich
25th April 2007, 5:55 PM
Drummerdude, take a Mothim.

-Pachirisu
-Toxicroak
-Kricketune
-Medicham
-Drifloon
- Lumineon

One more!!

Bold says all.

Shadow_07
25th April 2007, 5:58 PM
Awesome, thanks!

Team:
-Pachirisu
-Toxicroak
-Kricketune
-Medicham
-Drifloon
-Lumineon

Guess I'll get started. =)
Good luck to everyone!

Drummerdude
26th April 2007, 1:13 AM
Okay, so my team is...

Lucario
Hippowdon
Torterra
Chansey
Gabite
Staravia

Thanks to you all.

Dissolute
26th April 2007, 3:43 AM
Glad to see a scramble pop up for D/P! Soon once I finish my own I'll be in on this! Too bad no one needs a pokemon, because I have a crobat dieing to be given out.

Dissolute
26th April 2007, 4:03 AM
Glad to see a scramble pop up for D/P! Soon once I finish my own I'll be in on this! Too bad no one needs a pokemon, because I have a crobat dieing to be given out.

Optical Flash
27th April 2007, 5:21 PM
If you need one more, drummerdude, take a Gabite.

My first scramble challenge will happen when I get Pearl, which will be sometime from now til July 7 (my b-day)

lol Im basically in the same boat you are C-Rich, from now to July 21st... luckly I work so maybe if I can get off my injuried lazy *** I'll go out and buy it... or just give someone the money to go and buy it... >.>'

On Another Note;

Dissolute, when you do come back to the thread... delete your double post.. -_-'

\\O.F Out//

jordman
27th April 2007, 7:40 PM
YEAH!!! D/P scramble challenge, i have beat every version scramble challenge, and now i'm gonna beat this generation! ok, give me pokes plz, i'm playing diamond by the way

miken park
27th April 2007, 8:02 PM
Take a luxray

woot21
27th April 2007, 8:02 PM
Taking a scramble challenge are you? Well then take a Budew. LOLE Also if this a scramble mix make it a Physical Budew. LOLE I'm still evil, even in the fourth gen.

woot21 out dawgs

Storm_Dragoon
27th April 2007, 10:29 PM
jordman take Infernape..or Drifloon..

C-Rich
27th April 2007, 10:35 PM
jordman take a Honchkrow.

Jack Pheonix
27th April 2007, 10:40 PM
WHOA a D/P Scramble Challenge Resets Pearl in haste. Ok i have pearl with no trade/wi-fi.

C-Rich
27th April 2007, 10:42 PM
Take a Purugly.

Also, I was wondering if Wi-Fi would be allowed in Scramble challenges. curiosity.

Shadow_07
27th April 2007, 10:46 PM
Jack Pheonix, take a Garchomp.

ScorpionX
27th April 2007, 10:47 PM
Jordman take a hippowdon

miken park
27th April 2007, 10:48 PM
Jack phoenix take a Luxray

Jack Pheonix
27th April 2007, 10:49 PM
Team So Far

Purugly (fatcat)
Garchomp (Diablo)
Luxray (Liger)

Shadow_07
27th April 2007, 10:51 PM
Jordman, take a Lopunny.

Lopunny94
27th April 2007, 10:56 PM
noooooo i want te loplunny
ah well
i join
pearl version
cherrium or Glaceon PLZ

Shadow_07
27th April 2007, 10:59 PM
Lopunny, take Glaceon. ;D

firewater
27th April 2007, 11:01 PM
Jordman- take a Torterra or Empoleon- your Choice
Lopunny94, you get a Lopunny or Blissey- your choice

* I have Pearl, but I am not doing a scramble- I am just giving out pokes

Lopunny94
27th April 2007, 11:06 PM
weeeeeee
Shadow- Tank you
Fire-Shoot i want the cherrium in my game and on this thread they so rare
ill take lopunny

Vycksta
27th April 2007, 11:07 PM
Lopunny94 can have Infernape. The only starter of the new generation I somewhat like. Pwns that Chicken On Steroids.

miken park
27th April 2007, 11:12 PM
Loplunny- take a Luxray

Lopunny94
27th April 2007, 11:16 PM
ack noooooooo i no need them nooooo
shoot okay here is the laydown

NO electric,Fire,Bug,Dark,cool,or giant pokemon

mew lover
27th April 2007, 11:40 PM
Team so far:
1.Lopunny
2.Gastrodon
3.Skunktank
4.Mothim
5.Luxray
I need three more pokemon.
Jack phoenix can have Rapidash
Lopunny94 can have cherubi

BioTrainer
27th April 2007, 11:40 PM
Loplunny, get a Cherrim.

BT ;383;

jordman
27th April 2007, 11:53 PM
okay so far i have:

torterra
budew
luxray
lopunny

need 2 more

CaptainBrain
28th April 2007, 2:51 AM
Jordman - You need a flying type....Staravia for you. :)

Mew lover - Mothim

Lopunny94
28th April 2007, 3:36 AM
my team so far

lopunny
cherrburi
Glaceon
-
-
-

miken park
28th April 2007, 3:43 AM
You just contracdicted yourself by saying that you don't want 'cool' pokemon, yet you have a Glaceon on your team.

Loplunny, take a Turtwig

CaptainBrain
28th April 2007, 3:55 AM
Lopunny, take a dahling Mismaigus/Honchcrow.

miken park
28th April 2007, 4:01 AM
Mew lover, use a Luxray

jordman
28th April 2007, 4:02 AM
need 1 more

Optical Flash
28th April 2007, 4:42 AM
Currently Wi-Fi is wont be allowed, sorry for any problems or issues this may cause. Im currently working on my little "Side Project" for the D/P Scramble Challenge, once that is set up then Wi-Fi will be allowed, until then hold up for me people!

\\O.F Out//

Jack Pheonix
28th April 2007, 11:49 AM
Team So Far

1. Purugly (Fatcat)
2. Garchomp (Diablo)
3. Luxray (Liger)
4. Rapadash (Princess)

FireEmblemAddict
28th April 2007, 12:01 PM
Jack Pheonix take a Wormadam. Any color of your choice.

Jack Pheonix
28th April 2007, 12:02 PM
Team So Far

1. Purugly (Fatcat)
2. Garchomp (Diablo)
3. Luxray (Liger)
4. Rapadash (Princess)
5. Wormadam (Missy)

BioTrainer
28th April 2007, 12:10 PM
Jack, finnish your team with a ;426; Drifblim.

BT ;383;

Jack Pheonix
28th April 2007, 12:14 PM
Team So Far

1. Purugly (Fatcat)
2. Garchomp (Diablo)
3. Luxray (Liger)
4. Rapadash (Princess)
5. Wormadam (Missy)
6. Drifblim (Baloon)

THANKS ALL I WILL START

corsolakid
28th April 2007, 4:00 PM
If i'm not mistaken, Mew Lover still needs one more Pokemon. In that case, you may take a Munchlax. Yes, if you like, you may evolve it. Have fun finding one!

corsolakid ;222;

C-Rich
28th April 2007, 5:29 PM
Currently Wi-Fi is wont be allowed, sorry for any problems or issues this may cause. Im currently working on my little "Side Project" for the D/P Scramble Challenge, once that is set up then Wi-Fi will be allowed, until then hold up for me people!

\\O.F Out//

Yea, I was just curious if Wi-Fi would play a factor in a Scramble Challenge. I can't wait for the side project.

Ancient Chaos
29th April 2007, 7:13 AM
need 3 more...

ShinyManafi
29th April 2007, 7:18 AM
need 3 more...

You need one? Have a Staraptor.

Optical Flash
29th April 2007, 11:08 AM
Yea, I was just curious if Wi-Fi would play a factor in a Scramble Challenge. I can't wait for the side project.

Oh dont worry, it will play a factor... I just need to get this "side project" going first. Once it is then you'll see just exactly how big of a part this will play in the Challenges. ;)

\\O.F Out//

CaptainBrain
29th April 2007, 1:13 PM
need 3 more...
Take a Purugly/Skutank

DoleWhip
29th April 2007, 1:34 PM
Ancient Chaos - you get Abomasnow

mew lover
29th April 2007, 3:12 PM
Team:
1.Lopunny
2.Gastrodon
3.Skunktank
4.Mothim
5.Luxray
6.Munchlax
thanks everyone,i will start when i'm finish with the league.

Vycksta
29th April 2007, 3:25 PM
*feels pretty useless as she doesn't have Diamond or Pearl* Won't till June either as i'm trying to play the patient game. ;D

Ah well, good luck eveyone who is taking a challenge.

Anaya
29th April 2007, 6:46 PM
Yes good luck everyone. And I feel useless because I have no clue what Pokemon are what in the new generation :(. So it may be awhile until I give people the "right" Pokemon :/. I'll try though....

Ancient Chaos
29th April 2007, 8:24 PM
*quickly gathers up money and buys diamond for vyck.*

staraptor (currently lvl 30 staravia)
abomasnow (not yet)
muumajii (not until after E4) (any sugestions until then?)
luxray (trying to find shiny)
skuntank (not yet, later today)
lopunny (meh, sometime later)

Drummerdude
29th April 2007, 9:29 PM
About my challenge...I've decided to drop it for a little while. I am going to enjoy Pearl my first time through. I'll probably take the challenge in a couple of weeks or so. I will use the same team I was given before in that challenge.

Vycksta
29th April 2007, 10:20 PM
*quickly gathers up money and buys diamond for vyck.*Ha ha, awesome. But I would have prefered Pearl as Misdreavus is version exclusive to that game. ;D

@ PokemonMaster216: Good early Pokemon include the starters obviously, the Shinx line, the Starly like, the Buneary line and the Budew line. Fling them out a lot. xD

mewfanforlife
29th April 2007, 11:27 PM
I'll be taking a Pearl challenge, and I should be able to trade, but not with past games. I probably won't start the challenge until I beat the E4 on Diamond, but I might so I figured I'd get a team now.

CaptainBrain
29th April 2007, 11:36 PM
For your first pokemon, mewfanforlife, I give you a choice:

Lopunny or Staptor

C-Rich
30th April 2007, 1:03 AM
take a Bastiodon, mewfanforlife

Drummerdude
30th April 2007, 1:22 AM
mewfanforlife: Drapion

ShinyManafi
30th April 2007, 1:25 AM
mewfanforlife, have a...Bronzong.

Shadow_07
30th April 2007, 2:00 AM
mewfanforlife, take a Gastrodon.

woot21
30th April 2007, 2:48 AM
mewfanforlife take a Starly.

woot21 out dawgs

Swordmasterk14
30th April 2007, 3:53 AM
mew for life if u still need one take a lucario..only out of pity cuz no ones tradig me one....

Dissolute
30th April 2007, 4:35 AM
Lol, goodluck Mew... I can't believe I haven't gotten to give anyone a pokemon yet :(

Vycksta
30th April 2007, 11:24 AM
^ You have to be quick off the mark. ;D

CaptainBrain
30th April 2007, 12:47 PM
^ You have to be quick off the mark. ;D
^Yup. Listen to Vyc, she's usually right.

Mew, I hope that you enjoy your challenge. :)

Anaya
30th April 2007, 5:12 PM
About my challenge...I've decided to drop it for a little while. I am going to enjoy Pearl my first time through. I'll probably take the challenge in a couple of weeks or so. I will use the same team I was given before in that challenge.

Yeah I know what you mean. I would just rather enjoy the game first time through and figure out what I'm doing before I go and do a challenge on a game I know nothing about :p.

Ha ha, awesome. But I would have prefered Pearl as Misdreavus is version exclusive to that game. ;D

@ PokemonMaster216: Good early Pokemon include the starters obviously, the Shinx line, the Starly like, the Buneary line and the Budew line. Fling them out a lot. xD
Meh you're right :p.

Lint
30th April 2007, 8:48 PM
Hi there. Tis I, Lint from the RSE scramble challenge thread(who still has yet to finish his last challenge...) But yeah. I came here to get a team for Diamond. I do hope to be actually battling with this team, as in, on Wi-Fi, so please don't have me use crappy pokemon. Oh, and can I get one of the starters as well? Thanks ya'll.

And Dissolute, I want something from you.

C-Rich
30th April 2007, 8:52 PM
Hi there. Tis I, Lint from the RSE scramble challenge thread(who still has yet to finish his last challenge...) But yeah. I came here to get a team for Diamond. I do hope to be actually battling with this team, as in, on Wi-Fi, so please don't have me use crappy pokemon. Oh, and can I get one of the starters as well? Thanks ya'll.

And Dissolute, I want something from you.

Infernape, final answer.

chimecho_guy
30th April 2007, 10:30 PM
i will do the challenge. pearl not trade.

chimecho_guy
30th April 2007, 10:31 PM
i will do the challenge. pearl no trade.

chimecho_guy
30th April 2007, 10:31 PM
i will do the challenge. pearl no trade.

Tony the Awesome
1st May 2007, 12:09 AM
^Triple Poster :)
Chimecho-guy,Take Shieldon No Evolving

CaptainBrain
1st May 2007, 12:41 AM
Chimecho Guy, take a beautiful Ambipom/Vespiquen. Your choice. :)

CaptainBrain
1st May 2007, 12:41 AM
Chimecho Guy, take a beautiful Ambipom/Vespiquen. Your choice. :)

doctor worm
1st May 2007, 3:42 AM
chimecho guy : abomasnow
lint: gastrodon

woot21
1st May 2007, 5:12 AM
chimecho guy : abomasnow
lint: gastrodon

*buzzer sounds* You lose for not reading the rules. Anyways, lint take a porygon-z, if you can trade, other wise take a Staraptor.

woot21 out dawgs

Lint
1st May 2007, 11:19 AM
OK then. I've got:

!. Infernape
2. Gastrodon
3. Proygon-Z

Three more please.

Drummerdude
1st May 2007, 11:47 AM
Lint: Luxray

BioTrainer
1st May 2007, 12:21 PM
Lint: Lucario.

BT ;383;

^^ hot goukazaru ^^
1st May 2007, 2:40 PM
i want a scramble challenge too pearl no trade and i am starting with turtwig and no types of the same

Jack Pheonix
1st May 2007, 8:42 PM
Hot G. Take a Lopunny

ScorpionX
1st May 2007, 9:21 PM
Can i get a scramble challenge for my pearl please?

I can trade from diamond

Jack Pheonix
2nd May 2007, 12:35 AM
Venom take a.... Blissey

Shadow_07
2nd May 2007, 1:46 AM
^^ hot goukazaru ^^ , take a Purugly.

CaptainBrain
2nd May 2007, 2:58 AM
Hot Gozukaru, take a darling Carnivine

Lint, take a Roselia.

ShinyManafi
2nd May 2007, 3:00 AM
^^hot goukazaru^^, take a Staraptor.

Shadow_07
2nd May 2007, 3:02 AM
VenomX, take a Garchomp.

ShinyManafi
2nd May 2007, 3:09 AM
VenomX, take a Staraptor.

Anaya
2nd May 2007, 3:59 AM
IF anyone needs a Pokemon, then they can take a Roselia. Too lazy to look back :p.

Tony the Awesome
2nd May 2007, 5:13 AM
VenomX,Take Bronzor

miken park
2nd May 2007, 5:16 AM
VenomX, take a Luxray

Tony the Awesome
2nd May 2007, 5:37 AM
Hot Goukazaru,take a Ponyta NO EVOLVING

Lint
2nd May 2007, 11:19 AM
OK. So I've got

!. Infernape
2. Gastrodon
3. Porygon-Z (can you even get him before the E-4?)
4. Luxray
5. Lucario
6. Roselia

If you can't get Porygon-Z before the E-4, I will request a different pokemon cuz I thought that the Scramble Challenge took place up to the E-4. If you can get it pre E-4, then I have no problem taking it.

ScorpionX
2nd May 2007, 11:25 AM
Ok

Bronzor
Luxray
Staraptor
Garchomp
Blissey

I just need one more then i'll get started

And lint, the only way you can get porygon and all subsequent evolutions is by trading a porygon over from another game, or a porygon egg.

Drummerdude
2nd May 2007, 11:39 AM
VenomX: Empoleon

ScorpionX
2nd May 2007, 11:44 AM
Empoleon
Bronzor
Luxray
Staraptor
Garchomp
Blissey

Hm Not a bad team actually, with the possible exception of bronzor, but i can always evolve him after the pokemon league.

C-Rich
2nd May 2007, 2:45 PM
If u need one more, Hot Goukazaru, take a Gastrodon.

CaptainBrain, the rules state you may only give out ONE Pokemon to ONE Person at a time. You cannot give two people Pokemon in one post.

randomn00b
2nd May 2007, 8:00 PM
Starting Diamond Scramble Team. kthx.

woot21
2nd May 2007, 8:06 PM
randomn00b take a Bidoof. Have fun.

woot21 out dawgs

miken park
2nd May 2007, 8:14 PM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/editor/color.gif
http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/editor/color.gifRandom noob take a luxray

BioTrainer
2nd May 2007, 9:11 PM
Randomn00b get a Rampardos.

BT ;383;

C-Rich
2nd May 2007, 9:13 PM
randomnoob, take a Machoke.

HoagiethePokeBreeder
2nd May 2007, 9:54 PM
Randomn00b, take a Chatot.

Shadow_07
2nd May 2007, 10:08 PM
Randomn00b, take a Gastrodon.

Storm_Dragoon
2nd May 2007, 10:34 PM
Pearl scramble challenge is put on hold..Chose Chimchar and I actually like using it..It is a Monferno..Will use the Pokemon given when I restart Pearl..

Anaya
3rd May 2007, 1:08 AM
Good Luck Everyone!

randomn00b
3rd May 2007, 1:49 AM
Uh....

Bidoof
Luxray
Rampardos
Machoke
Chatot

One more...

ShinyManafi
3rd May 2007, 1:55 AM
randomn00b, Tentacruel

RoboRaph
3rd May 2007, 8:53 AM
Hello all! I'd like to take a challenge on my Diamond, I can trade, and I'm accepting Scramble Mixes.

I don't want any of the following, or their evos/pre-evos, mostly because I already have them on Pearl or other games: Pachirisu, Floatzel, Empoleon, Infernape, Alakazam, Golem, Roselia, Dusknoir, Togekiss, Rhyperior, Porygon-Z

I don't want any of the following because I want a challenge, but I'll accept their pre-evos: Staraptor, Garchomp, Torterra, Luxray, Lucario, Blissey, Machamp, Gengar, Snorlax

pit-fall
3rd May 2007, 9:03 AM
Randomnoob: Abomasnow
Roboraph: Drapion or Bronzong

C-Rich
3rd May 2007, 3:59 PM
Randomnoob: Abomasnow
Roboraph: Drapion or Bronzong

Read the rules. You can give out ONE Pokemon to ONE team at A time. Can't give ONE Pokemon for TWO different teams.

Roboraph: take a Toxicroak.

RoboRaph
3rd May 2007, 4:36 PM

\\O.F Out//

Trading is allowed, and there is no difference between trading MY OWN Pokémon on Wi-Fi with the help of close friends and trading using 2 DS's, and I'm not buying another DS just to trade between my 2 games.

Common sense tells me that this kind of trading should be allowed. It would be possible without Wi-Fi to get someone else's Pokémon and undermine the purpose of this challenge.

C-Rich
3rd May 2007, 4:38 PM
Trading is allowed, and there is no difference between trading MY OWN Pokémon on Wi-Fi with the help of close friends and trading using 2 DS's, and I'm not buying another DS just to trade between my 2 games.

Common sense tells me that this kind of trading should be allowed. It would be possible without Wi-Fi to get someone else's Pokémon and undermine the purpose of this challenge.

Well, that trading I believe is allowed. The Wi-Fi side project O.F. is doing will involve Wi-Fi in another way, imo.

ScorpionX
3rd May 2007, 5:23 PM
roboraph take an unown(not sure if they can be given?)

If not unown then take a mothim

KuyashiGX
3rd May 2007, 6:52 PM
A Scramble Team for Diamond , its for when I`ll get it :)

C-Rich
3rd May 2007, 6:57 PM
A Scramble Team for Diamond , its for when I`ll get it :)

Take a Mantine.

RoboRaph
3rd May 2007, 6:57 PM
3. No issuing ‘useless’ Pokemon – this is the current list for ‘useless’ Pokemon – Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Wurmple,Combee, and Feebas (NOTE: Feebas may be issued out if the person says they will accept it! This is due to the fact is can learn TM’s.)

Unown is an allowed Pokémon, so therefore I have to take it.

pit-fall
4th May 2007, 2:38 AM
Read the rules. You can give out ONE Pokemon to ONE team at A time. Can't give ONE Pokemon for TWO different teams.

Roboraph: take a Toxicroak.

Oh, sorry! I'm so used to RSE scrambles...

ShinyManafi
4th May 2007, 2:40 AM
KuyashiGX, Honchcrow

pit-fall
4th May 2007, 2:43 AM
KuyashiGX: Abomasno

miken park
4th May 2007, 2:45 AM
Kuyashi-Luxray

Anaya
4th May 2007, 2:48 AM
If anyone needs a Pokemon, then take take a Staraptor.

BattlePikeKing140
4th May 2007, 2:50 AM
KuyashiGX: Mothim

ShinyManafi
4th May 2007, 2:51 AM
RoboRaph, if you need anymore, have a....Quagsire.

Shadow_07
4th May 2007, 2:53 AM
KuyashiGX, take a Lopunny.

pit-fall
4th May 2007, 8:09 AM
I'll take the challenge please (Pearl).

miken park
4th May 2007, 8:11 AM
pit-fall-Luxray

Clash
4th May 2007, 9:44 AM
pit-fall - Golduck

corsolakid
4th May 2007, 12:29 PM
Pit-fall, take a Vespiquen. :D hehe, enjoy!

corsolakid ;222;

BioTrainer
4th May 2007, 12:45 PM
pit-fall, have a Garchomp.

BT ;383;

CaptainBrain
4th May 2007, 12:46 PM
Pit-Fall, take a Monferno.

RoboRaph
4th May 2007, 1:51 PM
Pit-fall I'll give you a random Pokémon.. first time I've done it this way.. and you get... Pelipper!

I still need 2 Pokémon btw., for those too lazy to look back a page here are my requirements:-

Hello all! I'd like to take a challenge on my Diamond, I can trade, and I'm accepting Scramble Mixes.

I don't want any of the following, or their evos/pre-evos, mostly because I already have them on Pearl or other games: Pachirisu, Floatzel, Empoleon, Infernape, Alakazam, Golem, Roselia, Dusknoir, Togekiss, Rhyperior, Porygon-Z

I don't want any of the following because I want a challenge, but I'll accept their pre-evos: Staraptor, Garchomp, Torterra, Luxray, Lucario, Blissey, Machamp, Gengar, Snorlax

Vycksta
4th May 2007, 6:44 PM
Okay then RoboRaph, you won't take a Luxray... but seeing as you'll take their pre-evos then have a Luxio. ;P

Manjot
4th May 2007, 7:07 PM
RoboRalph take a Ghastly, no evolving.

miken park
4th May 2007, 8:27 PM
Roboralph use a Leafeon

Anaya
5th May 2007, 1:21 AM
If anyone needs a Pokemon, then take an Empoleon. I'm too lazy to check :p. Anyway, good luck everyone!

Optical Flash
5th May 2007, 4:24 AM
Oh, sorry! I'm so used to RSE scrambles...

That was always a rule even in the R/S/E Scramble Challenges, just no one ever listened to it. Thats why this time Ive put in my warning/banishment system.. >.>'

On Another Note;

Of course trading is allowed, it always has been. My Wi-Fi project is completely different and has little to do... yet everything to do with the Scramble Challenges for D/P.

On Yet Another Note;

If you wish to "argue" a point on a rule or "useless" Pokemon. Then just PM me your suggestion and the reason/s for the Pokemon and I'll take it into consideration. You guys all know Im a fair man, just gotta stand up and make your point known. :P

On Yet Still Another Note;

By next Friday I should have my DS Lite and Diamond... so heres hoping. :P

\\O.F Out//

Kenji
5th May 2007, 4:38 AM
I'll do a challenge. It's not neccesary, but I'd prefer to be able to keep my starter and fully evolve all pokemon. But like I said, It's not neccesary.

miken park
5th May 2007, 8:12 AM
Kenji-Prinplup

RoboRaph
5th May 2007, 10:19 AM
Kenji, take a random Clefairy, you may evolve it if you're lucky enough to find a Moonstone (which you must find yourself without trading).

kronos
5th May 2007, 11:58 AM
Kenji, take a glameow.Evolve it if you want to.

FireEmblemAddict
5th May 2007, 12:19 PM
Now that I have beaten my pearl, I would like to do a Scramble Challenge for my Japanese Diamond. Note that I can trade older Pokemon from my pearl, but I'll tell you if it's not possible. So lez gp!
-
-
-
-
-
-

Drummerdude
5th May 2007, 1:22 PM
FireEmblemAddict: Snorlax

FireEmblemAddict
5th May 2007, 1:38 PM
Alright, cool. I can trade a Munchlax over.
Oh, and Kenji, take an Alakazam.

Five more for me.

Drummerdude
5th May 2007, 1:39 PM
Kenji: Rapidash

RaiBlade
5th May 2007, 2:43 PM
FireEmblemAddict: Staraptor

FireEmblemAddict
5th May 2007, 3:29 PM
So:
-Staraptor
-Snorlax
,eh? Look's good; I did want to use a Staraptor but just didn't since everyone had one. I like to be different. :) Anyway 4 more!

Shadow_07
5th May 2007, 3:39 PM
FireEmblemAddict, take a Lopunny.

corsolakid
5th May 2007, 4:51 PM
FireEmblemAddict; well, while you're at those honey trees looking for Munchlax, why don't you get ahold of a Vespiquen as well?

corsolakid ;222;

Blazios
5th May 2007, 5:45 PM
FireEmblemAddict, have a Purugly.

Golden.x.Rukushio
5th May 2007, 5:51 PM
FEA, take an Abomasnow for random winteriness =)

I'd like a team for when I restart my Pearl.
I'd prefer not to get any of the Pokemon in my sig, and would quite like to keep my starter =)

Shadow_07
5th May 2007, 6:03 PM
G.x.R, take a Purugly.

miken park
5th May 2007, 8:50 PM
g.x.r, take a Lucario

ShinyManafi
6th May 2007, 12:12 AM
Golden.x.Rukushio, take a Mismagius

pit-fall
6th May 2007, 1:55 AM
I'll take the challenge on my Pearl.

C-Rich
6th May 2007, 2:03 AM
g.x.r, take the ambidextrous Ambipom.

Storm_Dragoon
6th May 2007, 3:06 AM
pit-fall take a Sneasel/Weavile or take Girafarig..

Drummerdude
6th May 2007, 3:09 AM
Golden.x.Rukushio: Floatzel

pit-fall
6th May 2007, 5:54 AM
-(Starter Please)
-Weavile
-
-
-
-

miken park
6th May 2007, 6:56 AM
Pit-fall take a Prinplup

pit-fall
6th May 2007, 7:03 AM
Can I evolve it?

-Empoleon
-Weavile
-
-
-
-

Hitaka
6th May 2007, 8:26 AM
pit-fall, have a Carnivine.

miken park
6th May 2007, 9:19 AM
Nope, you can't evolve it.

pit-fall
6th May 2007, 9:35 AM
-Empoleon
-Weavile
-Carnivine

Maybe some Pokemon you get early in the game?

Golden.x.Rukushio
6th May 2007, 9:51 AM
pit-fall, have a Medicham.

pit-fall
6th May 2007, 9:53 AM
Ugh, Medicham. Atleast its an early catch..

-Empoleon
-Weavile
-Carnivine
-Medicham

Another earlier please!

RoboRaph
6th May 2007, 12:04 PM
Pit-fall take a Crobat.

And you were given Prinplup not Empoleon.

Drummerdude
6th May 2007, 2:01 PM
Pit-fall: Bonsly/Mime Jr. Whichever version you are using.

RoboRaph
6th May 2007, 2:29 PM
Golden.x.Rukushio - take a Chatot to finish your team.

Anaya
6th May 2007, 10:44 PM
Good Luck Everyone! Oh and I have a question: Why when I subscribe to this thread, it doesn't subscribe? It's quite weird if you ask me. O_o.

pit-fall
7th May 2007, 7:51 AM
-Empoleon
-Weavile
-Carnivine
-Medicham
-Crobat
-Bonsly

miken park
7th May 2007, 9:28 AM
pit-fall, I gave you prinplup, not empoleon

Lint
8th May 2007, 11:26 AM
Sorry. Noobs have been dominating this site and I haven't been able to get on.

Any way, I beat the first two gyms, and I've trained Monferno to level 21, Luxio to 17, and Bedew to 5... yes I have some work ahead of me.

But I have also found something else out. My game won't let me trade porygon because I don't have a National Dex. So Woot21 lad, if you wouldn't mind, may I please have something that I can get before E-4?

C-Rich
8th May 2007, 3:20 PM
Good Luck Everyone! Oh and I have a question: Why when I subscribe to this thread, it doesn't subscribe? It's quite weird if you ask me. O_o.

What notification type did you pick (not that it might make a difference)?

woot21
8th May 2007, 4:14 PM
Sorry. Noobs have been dominating this site and I haven't been able to get on.

Any way, I beat the first two gyms, and I've trained Monferno to level 21, Luxio to 17, and Bedew to 5... yes I have some work ahead of me.

But I have also found something else out. My game won't let me trade porygon because I don't have a National Dex. So Woot21 lad, if you wouldn't mind, may I please have something that I can get before E-4?

Sure, that is a reasonable enough request, so I'll be nice and give you a Garchomp, if that isn't on your team already. Otherwise take a Lucario. Yep I was nice. And what's wrong with noobs?

woot21 out dawgs

Lint
9th May 2007, 8:22 PM
I mean that the noobish noobs that make most noobs look good. Ie, the ones that are only on the site to guide them through the game, holding their hand. There are so many of them on, my comp won't let me on.. it gets to be a pain.

And no one has given me a Gachomp, so I'll use that. Thanks for understanding.

And pit-fall, either play fair, or don't play at all, you know? That's what makes it a challenge.

firewater
9th May 2007, 11:09 PM
lint- if you still need a poke, use Bastodion/Rampardos- whoever verson you have

Anaya
10th May 2007, 1:43 AM
Good luck to those who have just received their team!

pit-fall
11th May 2007, 7:07 AM
PM216, is that all you know how to say? Anyway, people who need a Pokemon can take Luxray. But you can't get a starter and treat Luxray as one.

Anaya
11th May 2007, 10:47 PM
PM216, is that all you know how to say? Anyway, people who need a Pokemon can take Luxray. But you can't get a starter and treat Luxray as one.

Actually no. I also give out Pokemon. Just not as much as I do in the other thread. And if you have a problem with me wishing good luck, then so be it. I'll still do it, so HA.

pit-fall
12th May 2007, 11:35 AM
Anyone gotta clue who I gave the starter Luxray to?

FireEmblemAddict
12th May 2007, 11:45 AM
I've been away for a bit, but here's my team assigned to me so far [I need one more]:
-Snorlax
-Staraptor
-Vespiqueen
-Purugly
-Abomasnow

pit-fall
12th May 2007, 11:47 AM
Well, you get Luxray, and treat it like you'd treat a starter. Electric starter for the win!

FireEmblemAddict
12th May 2007, 11:53 AM
Okay, so my team is:
-Snorlax
-Staraptor
-Vespiqueen
-Purugly
-Abomasnow
-Luxray

Looks like a very potential team. I'll begin soon. :D

pit-fall
12th May 2007, 12:00 PM
Man, 3 normals and 2 flyings! Good luck!

FireEmblemAddict
12th May 2007, 12:10 PM
I'll try. :) I'll trade over a little Munchlax after my second badge, though. it saves me the pain of using honey. >> And I'll trade a Glameow at a later date. I'll need luck to beat Roark, too. XD

pit-fall
12th May 2007, 12:13 PM
Oh, yeah. Staravia and Luxio.. Can I change who I give you? If so, want Lucario instead?

Corn_Bread
13th May 2007, 12:07 PM
I always make a team i end up hating and giving up on, so i decided to use this. Please give me fully evolved, and no doubles of types. Thx

FireEmblemAddict
13th May 2007, 12:17 PM
Oh, yeah. Staravia and Luxio.. Can I change who I give you? If so, want Lucario instead?

It would be much appreciated. :)

And Corn_Bread you can have a Lumineon.

Corn_Bread
13th May 2007, 1:41 PM
K, so here i have:

1. Lumineon

Drummerdude
13th May 2007, 3:54 PM
Corn_Bread: Roserade

Jack Pheonix
13th May 2007, 3:59 PM
Corn Bread Bastiodon/Rampardos

Jack Pheonix
13th May 2007, 4:54 PM
Sorry about the double post, Major lag.

Corn_Bread
13th May 2007, 5:41 PM
Now, i have the following:

1. Lumineon
2. Roserade
3. Bastiodon (thx for the choice Jack Pheonix)

Anaya
13th May 2007, 7:35 PM
Corn_Bread: You may take...uh? How about Empoleon? If not, then Leafeon. Like I said, I'm still getting used to 4th Generation :p.

ShinyManafi
13th May 2007, 7:39 PM
Corn Bread, Staraptor.

Corn_Bread
14th May 2007, 12:45 AM
Okay so know i have:

1. Lumineon
2. Roserade
3. Bastiodon
4. Empoleon
5. Staraptor

nubinator
14th May 2007, 4:41 AM
Corn Bread take a Steelix.

Optical Flash
14th May 2007, 5:05 AM
Well, after a little bit of time... and waiting... I finally got my DS Lite and Pokemon Diamond Version! xD. Im very proud,lol. I even got Pokemon Diamond Free due to the special that the store had on, so it was a fairly sweet deal I got on it. Just thought you all would like to know all!

On Another Note;

If anyone needs a Pokemon, take a Chingling,or if you want only fully evolved, take Chimecho!

\\O.F Out//

pit-fall
14th May 2007, 5:17 AM
Corn Bread: TOXICROAK!! Oh right!

HoagiethePokeBreeder
15th May 2007, 4:15 AM
So...I've played through my Diamond version. And now I'm going to start my Pearl! I'd like to take my first Pearl scramble challenge please. :)

Himeh
15th May 2007, 4:22 AM
HoagiethePokeBreeder, Rapidash for you. =)

redblueyellow
15th May 2007, 4:28 AM
HoagiethePokeBreeder how about carnivine?;455;

HoagiethePokeBreeder
15th May 2007, 11:40 AM
Okay, cool. So Far I have these Pokemon. I need 4 more please.
-Rapidash
-Carnivine
-
-
-
-

Drummerdude
15th May 2007, 11:50 AM
Hoagie: Mismagius

HoagiethePokeBreeder
15th May 2007, 11:52 AM
Ooh, fun! I havn't tried Mismagius yet!

So far I have: 3, I need 3 more Pokemon please.
-Rapidash
-Carnivine
-Mismagius
-
-
-