PDA

View Full Version : The battle frontier

Bardock
24th April 2007, 10:04 PM
Why is the battle frontier so hard? I've got ton's of level 60's but they're always trumped by like the fourth time around whats the deal.

Zenobius
24th April 2007, 10:16 PM
It's because of a little thing called hax or the possibility you didn't Ev train. To learn how to do this check this thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=105223
Hax is where something bad happens, usually in the opponent's favor, when you are about to win, such as Focus band working unfortunately, One-Hit KO moves never miss, etc.

Btw, this should be in the R/S/E discussion of the forums. Right area (3rd gen) wrong section of the forums.

ShinyManafi
25th April 2007, 3:40 AM
Or you possibly rebreed properly. =\

crudent
25th April 2007, 11:21 AM
It's not really hax, it's something called IVs and EVs. Like ShinyManafi said, you have to breed for good IVs and then EV train them.

Alzi
25th April 2007, 12:42 PM
The battle frontier is ment to be hard. You need good pokemon for certain frontier brains and breed for perfect Iv's and then Ev train.

sandslash_1
25th April 2007, 9:16 PM
Yeah i'm gonna have to say it's meant to be hard you need to give ur pokemon tons of stat boosters train it well give it held items that will help it so basicaly u need good ev's and iv's and your pokemon should have no problem getting all the symbols dont feel lost i only have 2 gold symbols right now so i'm not the best either..

Emerald Metagross
25th April 2007, 9:33 PM
It's called proper training. You should try it. ;)
Anyways, Battle Frontier is only hax, you cannot treat them like the Elite Four or any other crappy in-game trainers.
Gather more knowlege on EVs, IVs, breeding and proper movesets for your Pokémon.

#Gecko#
25th April 2007, 11:03 PM
I bet there's a lot of good trainers who can't passed it. I think Expert Evan.

Lord Scalgon
25th April 2007, 11:05 PM
Come to think of it, I got to the gold match in the Battle Palace, where Spenser's Suicune swept my entire team of Starmie, Salamence, and Metagross. If you can get a Blissey in there = win. Unless Slaking screws things up.

Kyaku
26th April 2007, 12:25 AM
You need to do proper training and breed right. Otherwise you'll get killed.

DarkPsychoBoost
26th April 2007, 9:45 AM
The battle frontier is there so that you would never get bored playing pokemon. It would take you years to complete it.

Sasori
29th April 2007, 5:19 AM
The battle frontier is there so that you would never get bored playing pokemon. It would take you years to complete it.

Lol YEARS>.< ?

Roselia---Rozureido
29th April 2007, 8:34 AM
The BF takes breeding for natures and IVs, EV training, and a lot of luck to not get haxed.

sceptile33
30th April 2007, 12:29 AM
Most people, like me, think hax is what makes BF so hard.