PDA

View Full Version : Newb Question: Where in the UK do I send my cartridges for Event Tickets

alexyboy123
26th April 2007, 8:09 PM
I Have TRIED searching the forums, but I can't find the anwser. I know there is a thread on here somewhere but I cannot for the life of me find it. Can anyone redirect me? Thanks!

Alex

glenniej
26th April 2007, 9:15 PM
I Have TRIED searching the forums, but I can't find the anwser. I know there is a thread on here somewhere but I cannot for the life of me find it. Can anyone redirect me? Thanks!

Alex

I don't think you can actually.. All the events ar over. However, you can try sending an e-mail to NOE (nintendo of europe) to ask them if they would download the ticket to your game, but you must be very lucky if it worked...

Misty's Double
26th April 2007, 10:40 PM
I'd strongly advise that you contact Nintendo at this email address-NintendoServiceCenter(at)codestorm.co.uk (@ bit in brackets to prevent search bots picking the email address up).
Explain fully what you're wanting to do, and say what tickets you want, as clearly, these people are busy with a lot of queries, so you need to make sure you don't waste their time by having them reply asking for further information.

If anybody knows the answer, it will be Nintendo. Back when the Berry glitch was first picked up I contacted these and asked what they knew about and were doing about it, and I actually got a response from one of the directors thanking me for informing them, as NOA had not contacted them about the problem... they subsequently offered a free cartridge repair service, then followed up with a more widespread berry glitch fix that came with eon tickets.

But yeah, go straight to Nintendo and ask them.