PDA

View Full Version : Aery's team

aery142
27th April 2007, 7:42 PM
As you al know, I handle in water type pokemon. But I need other types or it will be my death with diamond and pearl. (Yeah I live in Europe so no diamond for me. But I'm getting it imported, but that's not important now.) Wich pokemon can I put to my team that: Are not that weak of gras or electric, not to slow, and not a water type pokemon. Can anyone help me? My current water pokemon are: Gyarados, swampert, walrein, tentacruel, starmie, ludicolo and soon suincune. Wich two water pokemon and four other pokemon will be my team?

Scepgatr
27th April 2007, 9:00 PM
Keep Swampert. You don't need Suicune, since Swampert fulfills a similar role, and does it better in most cases. Gyarados/Ludicolo are probably best as the next water Pokémon since it doesn't share any weakness with Swampert. Its probably better if you ask a mod to shift this thread to D/P competitive team rate, as the raters there will have better knowledge of the D/P metagame and suggest better replacements.

crudent
28th April 2007, 3:34 AM
If you're asking 4th Gen, Empoleon, Floatzel, Manaphy are good choices. You can even add Palkia too, if you like.

LoveEisha
28th April 2007, 4:42 PM
Keep Starmie, and maybe for that "not weak to grass and electric": a Dragon type.