PDA

View Full Version : pyramid team

osiem_zero_jeden
29th April 2007, 11:04 PM
i just cant believe it.

im on the last floor of the pyramid, and some damn weezing flamethrowers my team to death. he is now the demise of my pokedex, and because of this, i released everyone of them...

anyways, heres my team:

*NOTE*: i dont really care much about natures, except on my blissey

Metagross
i dont have the time to get adamant
-EQ
-sludge bomb
-agility
-meteor mash

Blissey
bold nature
-t-wave
-aromatherapy
-softboiled
-seismic toss

now here are some guys i MIGHT use, along with the above:

Blaziken
once again no time to breed
-flamethrower
-EQ
-slash
-sky uppercut
for this guy, i might be willing to give him rock slide or t-punch, but only one because i only have like 66 BPs

dragonite
adamant nature
-EQ
-AA
-dragon dance
-t-bolt/ice beam
also wondering where i can buy some more TMs(ice beam/t-bolt/f-thrower), cuz im running low

i also have a strategy. here it is:
if i survive long enough, with meta, bliss, and whatever you guys suggest, ill use meta to take out regirock, as long as his EQ doesnt take me out.

then, ill switch to blaziken/draggy if they have a fire type move, and try to take out regice.

hopefully by this time im still alive, and have enough time to swith to meta and take out registeel.

now. i need your thoughts and suggestions on my team and on my strategy.
soo... you know what to do...

Reno
29th April 2007, 11:15 PM
metagross@choice band
adamant
-meteor mash
-earthquake
-sludge bomb
-explosion

it doesnt take long to breed.

blissey@leftovers
bold
-softboiled
-seismic toss
-thunderwave/ice beam
-aromatherapy

blaziken@lum berry
naughty
-fire blast
-sky uppercut
-swords dance
-rock slide

team fails to anything fast with earthquake.

dragonite@leftovers/lum berry
adamant/lonely
-substitute/dragon dance
-focus punch/thunder
-thunderbolt/earthquake
-ice beam/aerial ace

and to get more tms, there is this thing called cloning. and you dont have a special sweeper, so this team pretty much fails to any physical wall that isnt weak to fire.

osiem_zero_jeden
30th April 2007, 12:26 AM
yeah, like ive never heard of cloning. how the hell do you think i get level 100s? i use cloning for rare candies.

anyways, i cant CLONE ice beams cuz i RAN OUT. i was speaking of others that i can buy that are great moves and whatnot.

also, i need suggestions for pokes. my team is apparently mediocre and can be mauled by a quick EQ. if you want ill give you one of my other team members:

salamence@ nothing. you apparently forgot that i cant take items with me to the pyramid's interior.
i obviously dont have adamant because ive pretty much lost all reason to breed
-rock slide for those nasty flyers
-EQ for the rockies, fire types, and electrics
-AA for grass, bug, fighting
-crunch for psychic, ghost, and w/e else this is good for.

so is that good enough? tell me what else i can use, some tanks or something or the sort. maybe some sweepers. whatever is good for my situation at the pyramid.

get on with it...

crudent
30th April 2007, 6:34 AM
Buy TM13 at Mauville Game corner. 4000 coins.

Fire Blast over Crunch on Salamence.

And don't be so cocky. We're rating your bloody teams out of the goodness of our hearts, the least you can do is to show us some respect.

Scepgatr
30th April 2007, 8:49 AM
ill use meta to take out regirock, as long as his EQ doesnt take me out.
then, ill switch to blaziken/draggy if they have a fire type move, and try to take out regice.
hopefully by this time im still alive, and have enough time to swith to meta and take out registeel.
Metagross Meteor Mash on Regirock is fine.
For Regice, Sky Uppercut it with Blaziken. Fire Blast will do little, also it has Amnesia.
Save the Fire Blasts for Registeel, since it has Iron Defense, hence physical damage decreases.

osiem_zero_jeden
1st May 2007, 11:17 PM
to crudent: sorry.

anyways, i was thinking about adding a tyranitar and removing blaziken or blissey. i hate them equally, so it doesnt matter who gets laid off.

tyranitar@CB? not sure
adamant
-rock slide/ice beam
-EQ
-AA
-t-bolt

i even took the time to check out the moves on all of tar's weaknesses:

water---->t-bolt
grass---->AA
fighting---->AA
ground---->ice beam
bug(are you joking?)---->AA
steel---->EQ

i guess once i get this tyranitar im pretty well off. im not sure why i need rock slide since ice beam takes care of flying foes, but then again if i ever get to the next round with brandon (now thats a big IF), i might switch back to rock slide for articuno...

also, i might rid myself of the other poke which has disappointed me so (whichever one you suggest) and replace that with slaking:

slaking@apparently CB
adamant
-EQ
-return
-focus punch (i get this with vigoroth, right?)
-???

for the ??? slot, everyone says shadow ball, i dont see why (claydol?), and i cant get shadow ball at the moment. any other suggestions are welcome.

till next time...